Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mild but drizzling and a bit of a breeze. Trying to decide which walking route best suits the conditions this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Workside with a Coffee, mild enough day. Hope everyone has a good day:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work starting to tell people that I've handed in my notice :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    In work starting to tell people that I've handed in my notice :pac::pac::pac:

I did that once as a joke and was shocked at how happy people seemed when they thought I was leaving.
    They were drawing lots over who would get my laptop and big comfy chair and stuff.

Shoulda seen their faces when I told them I was staying…:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pretty sure the “bad flare” they warned me is about to kick me up the rear.
    Stiff, sore, lethargic, dizzy, miserable, bleeding. Looks like it’s steroid time

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

Back in work listening to managerface talking rubbish. Bla bla bla bla oh shut up will ya

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back home, college done and dusted for the day. Had an unintended power nap in the library this morning during my break :o but I got my work done before that so I didn’t feel too bad about it

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pretty sure the “bad flare” they warned me is about to kick me up the rear.
    Stiff, sore, lethargic, dizzy, miserable, bleeding. Looks like it’s steroid time

Sounds like me after a trip to Penneys with herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside ... think I’ll just move my bed down here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

First busside , frozen of cold

48465139ceee20579d25cb3c17665a2a.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Home from college and feeling great. Two big pieces of work that I've been stressed over are handed in and finally out of my hair.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My missus is the best, big mug of tea waiting for me when I got home this morning then she made mash and carrots to go with my dinner for work.. I'm a lucky one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Perched listening to Christmas songs. All is calm, all is bright. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

In bed about to have a little nap after a busy day.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Home and wrecked. Having a cup of tea, hit the shower and then dinner.
    Hm tired out

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Full of energy, listening to Last Christmas by WHAM. Very apt for me actually. Kicked today's derriere very well indeed.

My ex gf reached out to me with a white flag so I'm feeling like my chosen family is kind of back together (I mean the family I'd have chosen-My closest people). She was brave to do It, I had already burned our bridge to the ground.

W1sh the me of 2 years (months, even) ago could see the me of today. Huggles to anyone who'd like one :) keep the faith :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, fire and heating hopping.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Home at last.
    Eleysian wrote: »
    Home and wrecked. Having a cup of tea, hit the shower and then dinner.
    Hm tired out

Great what are we having, I'm starved :-P

Tonight, Seph, we are having green lentil dhal (made with carrots, butternut squash, courgette, green lentils, Various spices, a little light coconut milk and some spinach at the end), with basmati rice and a little grilled chicken. Will that do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Tonight, Seph, we are having green lentil dhal (made with carrots, butternut squash, courgette, green lentils, Various spices, a little light coconut milk and some spinach at the end), with basmati rice and a little grilled chicken. Will that do you?

Eleysian, I know this isn’t the cooking forum but will you pm me your Dahl recipe, I’m on the hunt for a nice one and I like the sound of that.

I’m home and trying to keep awake. Had an early start this morning but woke at 4am so decided to get up then as otherwise I’d have fallen asleep just when the alarm was about to go off

• Advertisement

Sitting on the stairs listening to WW3.

*licks lips and slides his favorite plate with the cat diagrams on it across the table* :3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Sephers wouldnt like that, I'll have it instead

41UOEHmb3JL._SX425_.jpg

** feeding bowl nose pushed across

Home-side, making broccoli soup with some organic broccoli rescued from salmonella corner :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph *hugs*

Sitting on the stairs listening to WW3.

*licks lips and slides his favorite plate with the cat diagrams on it across the table* :3

Hmmmm, not much fun to come home to that. :(

Watch your plate, I dont normally inspect table-side food - but sometimes temptation rules :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Back home, college done and dusted for the day. Had an unintended power nap in the library this morning during my break :o but I got my work done before that so I didn’t feel too bad about it

Churchill ( Winston, not the insurance dog ) was a great one for power naps

Ah Seph - hugs first. We are here for you.

Your cat diagram plate is full (slides it back across)
    Poochie05 - I will pm the recipe later this evening.
    Olddog - plenty to go around. I made a big batch so enjoy.

0lddog wrote: »
    Sephers wouldnt like that, I'll have it instead

** feeding bowl nose pushed across

😃 😀
    Hmmmm, not much fun to come home to that. :(

Watch your plate, I dont normally inspect table-side food - but sometimes temptation rules :D

Here we have an Opportunistic olddog 😛😃

Gotta love Met.ie - forecast lowest temp for area tonight 8C, actual temp now 2C :D

@Sephers, a dog cannot live by broccoli soup alone :p

Gotta love Met.ie - forecast lowest temp for area tonight 8C, actual temp now 2C :D

The shannon radar being offline is really bugging me, no accurate rain prediction for travel to and from work :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Tools down for a while. Working in bursts. Nag Champa is a lovely incense. It's what I imagine the 1970s smelled like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement