Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Til going home time ?

Yesum. I play the waiting game a lot. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I missed Crowded’s lyrics this morning ... Auto must be getting a private serenade!

honeybear wrote:
    I missed Crowded’s lyrics this morning ... Auto must be getting a private serenade!

A Barry White number I'd say... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »

If they're off on a road trip it should have been
    Oh Happy Days :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

honeybear wrote: »

Christmas shopping?

• Advertisement

Listening to some relaxing music whilst I tidy up my office.

Witchie I hope you and your Mam are doing well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Eleysian wrote: »
    Christmas shopping?

For an engagement ring!

Pubside. Having a sneaky cold pint. Sure why not! TV service restored at last.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    For an engagement ring!

I presume we'll all be invited..can you just imagine it lol,hope there's no plus one invites,we'll just attend as a group and see how it goes 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside wondering what Auto and CH bought us all.

At home playing with the younguns. Annie Lennox no more I love you's is the soundtrack.

I have me shoes polished for Auto and CH's wedding already... :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Homeside wondering what Auto and CH bought us all.

Chlamydia. 1 for everyone in the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Witchie wrote: »
    God I miss those days! Enjoy. Been snoozing in a waiting room chair and my sore neck is now sorer. Dreaming of my warm bed.

Only getting to sleep today because I'm doing an overnight shift in work. I'd much rather be home in my own bed.

I presume we'll all be invited..can you just imagine it lol,hope there's no plus one invites,we'll just attend as a group and see how it goes 😂

I'll pick my plus one when I get there!

I'll pick my plus one when I get there!

Mam will be with me in the smoking area if you're looking for her.😛

Couchside just listening to torrential rainfall.

Ghosteen wrote: »
    At home playing with the younguns. Annie Lennox no more I love you's is the soundtrack.

I have me shoes polished for Auto and CH's wedding already... :D

Love that song , hope the little ghosties are doing well :)

Duvet , if I'm your plus one , you're trying to off load pretty damned quick there lady :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Chlamydia. 1 for everyone in the audience.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Duvet , if I'm your plus one , you're trying to off load pretty damned quick there lady :D

She is alright!

She is alright!

She doesn't want me to cramp her style :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Love that song , hope the little ghosties are doing well :)

Far be it from me to stand in the way of true love Mam 😛
    I wonder what would actually happen if we all went out,if I caught anyone eyeing up Sephers there'd be handbags ,banged up abroad (in Tipp or Kilkenny 🀣).

I think Duvet is trying to set us up mam so she can run riot with you know who. It's a decoy plan.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

I think Duvet is trying to set us up mam so she can run riot with you know who. It's a decoy plan.ðŸ˜

I think so too G , either that or she thinks I've no morals !
    Duvet !!

For an engagement ring!

Hats don’t really suit me for a wedding though!

We shall await comment from Auto and her beau

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Back over in the hospital waiting for my mum to get moved to the ward. Got about an hour's sleep and some food so feel a little better.

I have a kidney infection which is a bit mad coz last week I had pains in my kidneys but nothing showed in my test but now no pain but have a pretty bad infection.

Hope mum gets her bed soon so she can get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,356 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Oh, I really suit a hat! I'll be easily recognised anyway.

Witchie, I hope your mother will be ok and that it's not too serious. Get well soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope you and mum are okay Witchie!

Must be off to buy a hat for Auto and CH’s wedding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm glad to say both myself and CH haven't killed each other and it was rather an enjoyable day :)

What's all this talk of weddings :eek: CH I told you those cameras were watching us pick out a ring ;):D

Now couchside :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roomside frozen!

Witchie wrote: »
    Back over in the hospital waiting for my mum to get moved to the ward. Got about an hour's sleep and some food so feel a little better.

I have a kidney infection which is a bit mad coz last week I had pains in my kidneys but nothing showed in my test but now no pain but have a pretty bad infection.

Hope mum gets her bed soon so she can get some sleep.

Hope you and your mam are doing ok witchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm glad to say both myself and CH haven't killed each other and it was rather an enjoyable day :)

What's all this talk of weddings :eek: CH I told you those cameras were watching us pick out a ring ;):D

Yes I survived the shopping trip \0/ and we had a great day :)

Wedding...hmmm....Funny how accompanying Auto on a bit of retail therapy turns into in a wedding, I knew someone would spot us looking at rings..:D

Sorry about this morning I was pottering about and wasn't minding the time, then I had to rush :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yes I survived the shopping trip \0/ and we had a great day :)

Wedding...hmmm....Funny how accompanying Auto on a bit of retail therapy turns into in a wedding, I knew someone would spot us looking at rings..:D

Sorry about this morning I was pottering about and wasn't minding the time, then I had to rush :D

Bash us out something now sure :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement