Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bedside missing himself but nauseated from too much evaporated milk in coffee so at least I'm too distracted to miss him too much. I just saw him earlier!

Used to be a biker bar here in Limerick called The High Stool. Loads of great memories of music and drink. Sadly they closed years ago.

And Heresy out the back? I think it was long closed before my first nights out in Limerick but I've heard of the place :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Biscuit thread is like Stockholm syndrome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

I'd like a.biscuit!

All the biscuits.

I'd like a.biscuit!

A Lady Finger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A Lady Finger?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,825 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'd like a.biscuit!

Rich tea , with butter on them so when you squish them together the butter comes out of the holes like little worms :D
    (Rich tea are not my favourite btw!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

buttered digestives are the business

Lady fingers are not nice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

honeybear wrote: »
    Biscuit thread is like Stockholm syndrome

Not enough insults yet, it's only warming up.

• Advertisement

Lady fingers are not nice :(

Mine are delicate ;)

A Lady Finger?

Where's Seph with the oh matron? :pac:

Where's Seph with the oh matron? :pac:

Duvet is missing too :eek:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Was at a friends place for a barbq with the mutt, he enjoyed all the meat leftovers, after about 4 hours he came to me, put his paw on my knee and indicated that he was ready to go home, this went on for a few minutes so I knew that he was serious, came home and he went straight to bed. My mutt is a party pooper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

I'd like a.biscuit!

No biscuits, more wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

No biscuits, more wine.

I've had my quota now for the night else I won't be able to stir tomorrow morning!

No biscuits, more wine.

I'd also like wine. Alas I must persist. The inhumanity!! *sobs into sleeve* :pac:

I'd also like wine. Alas I must persist. The inhumanity!! *sobs into sleeve* :pac:

Have a biscuit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Have a biscuit ;)

But what kind !!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I thought "lady fingers" meant something else:D

More drinkies! A 20 second slow walk to my desk in the morning in my boxers and T-Shirt.:D

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    But what kind !!

Not Jaffa cakes anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Drinking wine

Sitting chatting with son , we both have a dark sense of humour , cue lots of laughs and terrible groans :D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I thought "lady fingers" meant something else:D

More drinkies! A 20 second slow walk to my desk in the morning in my boxers and T-Shirt.:D

I must apologise for that post guys!

It's at least a 30 second slow walk in my costume.:D Having one for the Bhothair and then taking a serious look at a late night feast. Lasagna, rocket and coleslaw. We have a mad thing for rocket or similar in this house lately.:D

Never really say it much, but bloody well accepting the tough life I've been given these days. The girlies too! Making faces smile over a dinner or lunch means more than winning the lotto. A long few years with a lot of stuff happening. If I even make 10% of you smile here with a post, it's a great bonus. More than 10% here make me smile. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It's at least a 30 second slow walk in my costume.:D Having one for the Bhothair and then taking a serious look at a late night feast. Lasagna, rocket and coleslaw. We have a mad thing for rocket or similar in this house lately.:D

Never really say it much, but bloody well accepting the tough life I've been given these days. The girlies too! Making faces smile over a dinner or lunch means more than winning the lotto. A long few years with a lot of stuff happening. If I even make 10% of you smile here with a post, it's a great bonus. More than 10% here make me smile. Thanks!

Smiling Bumbóg here!

Smiling here too G , and thanks for sharing with us all :)
    Happy G household !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch having tea and Kerrygold shortbread biscuits. Back to college tomorrow, nerves about final year are beginning to set in

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Smiling here too G , and thanks for sharing with us all :)
    Happy G household !!

I know why you're smiling Mam. Enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Well it's that time time of the night for me guys, hope the "party" across the road dies down soon.... Night night all :)

• Advertisement

I know why you're smiling Mam. Enjoy it!

I said it wrong , I meant your posts make me smile !

The other , yep , always a bonus and you and I both appreciate and enjoy when it happens :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement