Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from weekly walk with my neighbour. Lots to catch up on. Congrats Ted on mod news!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside feeling empathy for fmpisces and feel I should have wine in solidarity with her later,if ye are any kind of friends to her ye should join us also,its the least we can do 😂

I'll have a glass of lucozade in your honour Fmp, Duvet, Leg end and everyone else :D

Now couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

Auto, any “First Lady” perks?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,408 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    I'll have a glass of lucozade in your honour Fmp, Duvet, Leg end and everyone else :D

Now couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

You can be the designated driver when we have our wild night out. I promise I'll try not to puke in your car. I'm nice like that.

honeybear wrote: »
    Auto, any “First Lady” perks?

Plenty of perks ;) He is adorable:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

You can be the designated driver when we have our wild night out. I promise I'll try not to puke in your car. I'm nice like that.
    Whereas I promise nothing,heh.

You puke in my car and I won't be responsible for my actions ;) well I'll just throw you out :D

You puke in my car and I won't be responsible for my actions ;) well I'll just throw you out :D

Heh I accept your terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    You puke in my car and I won't be responsible for my actions well I'll just throw you out

I would not be amused either. An angry Auto is an angry Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,204 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Are ye gonna be like the king and queen of this thread, now that Ted has assumed the dictatorial power associated with being an AH mod?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside working hard today (well that's what I'm telling myself) after a busy weekend of fun times and possibly too much wine - just water for me thanks, Duvet. It's getting cooler in the evenings here and I'm going to have to give in and light the fire.

RMAOK wrote:
    Are ye gonna be like the king and queen of this thread, now that Ted has assumed the dictatorial power associated with being an AH mod?

It is easier for the opposition to disappear now.

:p

Just need to distract Seph with cats.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It is easier for the opposition to disappear now.

:p

Just need to distract Seph with cats.

Jaysus, its going to be worse than stalinist Russia :eek:

RMAOK wrote:
    Jaysus, its going to be worse than stalinist Russia

I'm soft and cuddly like Kim Yung.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed with a pain in my head.

Lying on my bed with a pain in my head.

Plenty of water Seph, I find you get very dehydrated on public transport. Cup of tea too of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

High stool at home bar having a couple, in support of the Wino's, I mean the ladies sipping wine. I support you all.:D

I mentioned in another thread that I made lasagna today and it is one mighty lasagna too. Got a few portions into the freezer as well. Back to work in the morning but from home.

Drink of choice tonight - Rockshore Lager.

Dinner of choice tonight - Homemade Lasagna, Rocket and Coleslaw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching highlights from today's Vuelta.

Biscuit tournament is going to be fun :D

Biscuit tournament is going to be fun :D

It would be wrong to stick a gets popcorn gif to watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It would be wrong to stick a gets popcorn gif to watch it.

I don't think so.:D

TED!!! I’m being verbally abused on the Bikkie thread - can you do anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Thank you sooo much, each and every one of you who chose to have a drink (alcoholic or non, doesn't matter!) in solidarity with me. The second dinner was nice and probably appeased the teenager more than the chops would have :pac:

Thank you Redneck Reject for the birthday wishes for my son :)

Oh and congrats Ted YNWA on the official announcement of you being a Forum Mod :)

TED!!! I’m being verbally abused on the Bikkie thread - can you do anything about it?

That's half of the fun! Suck it up. :P

I thought you said bikey thread the first time I read your post :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

doing no sugar september and voting in the biscuits thread. what could go wrong?

on the couch feeling sorry for myself. waiting for dinner to be made for me then bed :pac:

Would you like a biscuit :D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    High stool at home bar having a couple, in support of the Wino's, I mean the ladies sipping wine. I support you all.:D

I mentioned in another thread that I made lasagna today and it is one mighty lasagna too. Got a few portions into the freezer as well. Back to work in the morning but from home.

Drink of choice tonight - Rockshore Lager.

Dinner of choice tonight - Homemade Lasagna, Rocket and Coleslaw.

Used to be a biker bar here in Limerick called The High Stool. Loads of great memories of music and drink. Sadly they closed years ago.

Would you like a biscuit :D

I would, but I'm not sure if royalty are allowed to give out biscuits :pac:

• Advertisement

Lying on my bed with a pain in my head.[/QUOTE Pain in my head, there is bugs in my bed. Pants are so old that they shine. Out on the street, I beg the people I meet, for a bottle of wine.heh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement