Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

think i might vote kitten k.

if she's bad we can clear 3 villagers.

if she's good, well **** happens sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I've said today, I feel your posting style is a little all over the place. My feelings over the weekend was you were a bit over eager. And I feel over yesterday and today, you post a lot but don't have a lot of substance.

You have 238 posts currently. Next is Angus with 115 and then Shane with 111. You've got more posts than second and third combined, but I cant tell you much about your influence on the village. It feels like a high post count for the sake of it.

Again I say, I've never played with you, so I can't really judge (like others, apparently) if thats a typical play style for you. Not knowing you, it feels like you're making a whole lot of noise, but in a way that doesn't leave me feeling "Liz is a villager!"

I'll happily admit I'm a post whore especially when I like wrestling and thought at the beginning even if fluff we were all talking our favourites etc.,

I noticed that a few players have posted stuff about the game similar to mine but no one turns on them or questions their reasoning, yes I have accused some players of being wolves not all but the game is werewolf, everyone has their own unique style of play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Nigel voted for senan and nigel got munched. If senan is a wolf, they could have thought that maybe nigel had peeked them.

I'm on my phone so I cant check but if someone was on desktop and could take a quick check at where nigel voted for senan and see does it look like it was done in a seery way

I think I see what your doing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'm somewhere between Kitten, Patrick and Stu for lynch tbh

If I'm worried about Stu voting late, I have to say that at least Kitten voted the earliest of the Gabby voters. Which makes it less obvious she was part of any late wagoning.

Stu's late post worries me a bit.

Its not that I'd have a massive read on Stu, but that in and of itself is an issue. At least Patrick, for example, is somewhat engaging, so I feel I can further disect him tomorrow.

Stu feels like he's flying so far below the radar, he's driving on the ground. At the very least, it was a very lazy vote onto a possible wagon....

Vince strikes again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stu Vince?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Stunner!

ThisIdolizedGrosbeak-size_restricted.gif

What you thought only Stone Cold had the (Vig) power to stunner people... nope!

kitten_k has received a Lass Kicking from Becky Lynch so devastating it signals the end of their run with Werewolf Wrestling Entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Woah!

Evening folks.

Full disclosure, I hit Oisin with the Social Distancer this afternoon.

I saw that a finisher had just been unleashed and as a result there was a player in a prone state. I took the chance that someone else saw what I was seeing with Oisin in the thread and they hit him first, so I then hit him with the hope and intention of removing him from the game or at worst taking away his lynch vote tonight. I only left him in a prone state though, but it did lead to his elimination shortly after.

I didn't like that "saves me from using my finisher on Trig" episode yesterday and the tunnel he sent the thread on because of it, but as I said to Holly leading up to last night's lynch - I'd need to see more in order to put Oisin over the coals.

When I asked him last night, Oisin provided an explanation and by the time he did, I was in the thick of it with Katie and that's where my focus was. However, upon later reading his reply again, it seems too good to be true. Like, why didn't he just ask/interrogate Trig about these suspicions on thread rather than possibly waste his finisher on him if Trig still had his reversal intact?
    Oisin wrote:
    Trigger is a clever player. Fairly new to Werewolf from what I understand but has played very well previously.

His posts caught my attention earlier when I started to go through the thread. Constant questions.

Was he genuinely a bit lost and confused, perhaps, but having seen his previous performances, it struck me as playing the fool.

I was going to use my finisher on Trigger based on a browse through the thread this morning. Trigger stood out as the most suspicious, for reasons I've outlined numerous times.

I was willing to take a bash on Trigger and getting the ball rolling. Taking a bash does not equal killing.

I won't repeat this again.

If anyone has any more Trigger related questions, read my posts - there's not many of them.

Why the need for an after the fact "saves me from using my finisher on Trig" at all?

"Saves me using my finisher on him" could have been him looking to have it on record for ISOs that he was trying to distance himself from a fellow wolf buddy should it be revealed that Trig was a wolf.

What did it for me today though was when he started throwing really cheap shade at a player who is fresh in as a sub, Ewan. As early in the day's proceedings as 12:15pm, forget an FFA, Oisin was at this stage of his investigation...
    Oisin WW wrote:
    Vote going in for Ewan.

Allegedly playing catch up but is surprisingly clued in about what has been going on. Knows everything about me and my potential motives but doesn't know that I won a prize when the following is a few posts above his first post;
    Ewan WW wrote:
    Anyone owning up to winning last night?
    Ewan WW wrote:
    I've already done so.

So, Ewan has either been following along all along or, as I suspect, he's being fed information in a backroom

Thing is, if Ewan was being fed information and the bullet points in a backroom as Oisin suspected, would the wolves not have told him who won the prizes?

I didn't like what I saw from Oisin overall between yesterday and today and saw the chance to act this afternoon. I could be wrong and sorry if I am, but I used the one power I had to try and remove who I thought was a wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

now i need to re evaluate my vote. goddam!

Nope, not me, I wouldn't even be in the Top 5 or 10.

Noted that you, Emily and Liz have used it for cheap shade though, while Levar and Lordy took it for the bit of craic it was.

The game is afoot.
    giphy.gif
    Oops, sorry Liz. It was Jake who did the noting, you just posted around the same time and my memory played tricks.

I need to up my noting game here, maybe do a training montage or something.

Is this what you were on about Lordie with Stu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

Christ that took longer to catch up than I thought...

Right so I didn't get a chance to respond to this earlier:
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Ok I'm officially confused, I don't know what you're original question meant now.

Sorry, I hadn't finished my thought fully when I posted. We all agreed the hit on Oisin was coordinated, likely wolves. Both you and I pointed out it was possible it could have been the lovers (but I don't think it was because as I said), with your reasoing being they were the only villagers with a backroom. I asked if we were sure of this and then launched into talking about the vig. If I had finished my thought properly, my point was that on D1 we had a very early and accurate vig hit which says the vig was working off information. Now the vig could have won a competition but there is a possibility of the vig being in a backroom maybe? I dunno how often vig's get shared backrooms though...

No on to Vernon giving me a strong wolf lean...
    I think Patrick and Mitsuko are on a team....

I've bolded the part about coming back from the dead because it sounds so much like what Patrick said about players having multiple lives. Also because when mitsuko did his FFA he said this instead about Gabriel's idea on Trigger not being dead:

Finally, mitsuko v Holly yesterday was a big distraction and it was started by mitsuko challenging Holly for calling out Trigger as a wolf (the point of the game).

So lemme get this straight... You've decided Patrick and I are on the same team because we both restated one of the games mechanics that's pretty clearly in the OP (that mods may bring folks back from the dead)? And then the other "evidence" is that I voted Gabriel for his tasky behaviour and because he kept asking if Trigger was rreeeaaaalllllly dead. Vernon seems to be trying to frame it as me voting Gabe because they were causing confusion re: game mechanics, where as the reason I brought that up was to demonstrate that their posting that day was pretty inconsequential and didn't bring new analysis to anything.

I'm gonna start reading back other folks posts now. There's a few I could vote this evening but I wanna go back and read over their posts. I don't want to go canonballing in the wrong direction like I did yesterday

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stu Vince?

He was clearly talking about the events of Wrestlemania in real life Liz :confused:

Is this what you were on about Lordie with Stu

I think it played a bit in my initial notes. Worth stressing though, I'm not basing everything round an initial exchange like that. More on overall posting, over multiple days.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm somewhere between Kitten, Patrick and Stu for lynch tbh

OK so I'm between Stu and Patrick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Im on senan I think - not posting substance and goes missing when mentioned. nigel thing aswell.

Liz is #2 - deserves a vote for the reveal either way

No read on anyone else, Kitten maybe but thats sorted now!

OK so I'm between Stu and Patrick

Now, I wish we had a priest :P

Rikand wrote: »
    On liz's volume. It could be just because it's a game about wrestling and shes a massive wrestling fangirl. That's what I've been thinking of.

If we're lynching liz it shouldn't have anything to do with quantity and all to do with quality

Yes I am a fan girl and I did not think there was a post limit maximum, there is complaints of low posters and now of high posters, I just can't win

Now, I wish we had a priest :P

Well if it turns out Kitten is good and Stu bad, not a good look for you:D

Priest anywhere no?

Go on Becky, up the Irish ( I assume Kitty a wolf )

Hmm, the silence in here following that is interesting

• Advertisement

Why do you assume that? (i might have missed something)

Stu, if you're reading. Going over your post, you explain your reasons for hitting Oisin, but not for voting for Gabriel late last night?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Well if it turns out Kitten is good and Stu bad, not a good look for you:D

Priest anywhere no?

Why not a good look for Lordie?

Hmm, the silence in here following that is interesting

Deafening! We may have struck gold :D

So priest Bray a heel wolf or a goner

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I had a hunch she was also, I voted her last night. Why do you assume though?

Why not a good look for Lordie?
    If I'm worried about Stu voting late, I have to say that at least Kitten voted the earliest of the Gabby voters. Which makes it less obvious she was part of any late wagoning.

Stu's late post worries me a bit.

Its not that I'd have a massive read on Stu, but that in and of itself is an issue. At least Patrick, for example, is somewhat engaging, so I feel I can further disect him tomorrow.

Stu feels like he's flying so far below the radar, he's driving on the ground. At the very least, it was a very lazy vote onto a possible wagon....

Reads like a slight defence of Kitten and Paddy and a push towards Stu

So priest Bray a heel wolf or a goner

Bray wyatt most likely a wolf character. Wouldn't be the smartest idea for them to reveal on thread. Probably sharing it in a backroom.

I think it played a bit in my initial notes. Worth stressing though, I'm not basing everything round an initial exchange like that. More on overall posting, over multiple days.

So I posted too much for you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

This is 2 nights in a row the village seems to be in complete chaos. The lack of priest reveals of all those hit today isn't helping, I've never played a game without the role reveal and it's horrible.

Advertisement