Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

DERRY WAS A WOLF - SO ARE YOU

@Ewan said he peeked you and you came up good. Any thoughts on this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Ewan, you knew steve was bad based on your peek. did you vote for him, or even try to get people to see that he was bad?

I voted no lynch. I didn't get my peek until after munch.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Can you expand on that?

expand how

Isla WW wrote: »
    Just to be clear Ewan

Are you claiming to be a Seer, Drunk Seer or a odd/even day seer like we had with the vig?

I don't know what the technical term is but my peek on steve was wrong so I cant trust my peeks after that can I?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I don't know what the technical term is but my peek on steve was wrong so I cant trust my peeks after that can I?

You got a peek each night?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

but the role you were given had a title right? wether you trust it or not.

Interesting developments here now though.

If Ewan is on the level, then the wolves have me, abbie, Fiona and Ewan to choose from. Who do they go for hahaha.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Guys

My reveal, I’m Jimmy Valmer

Or J-j-j-j-j-Jimmy Valmer, apparently I’ve a stutter

Anyway I got to take steroids on Sunday nite which have now kicked in and I’m able to kill someone.
    One time only gig, I get roid rage, not sure what the flavour will look like

I have a person in mind to kill

but the role you were given had a title right? wether you trust it or not.

Seer. Each night I can peek and am told alignment.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Guys

Anyway I got to take steroids on Sunday nite which have now kicked in and I’m able to kill someone.

Is it Emily?

I'd be happy with Brendan or Vernon kicking the bucket.

• Advertisement

Seer. Each night I can peek and am told alignment.

Weird. So I wonder then if someone targeted you to disrupt your power on the first night. Very strange, but so strange that I don't think a wolf would concoct that, but rather, they'd just come out as seer and say plain and simple peeks occurred.

SAKE

Guys

Jimmy's steroids kicking in

source.gif

Well I guess you can prove that by killing and kill the right person and you prove your team village at the same time so g'luck

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Is it Emily?

I'd be happy with Brendan or Vernon kicking the bucket.

Winifred, it upsets me that I've agreed with you so much today. I feel all pocketed. :(

Henry WW wrote: »
    Winifred, it upsets me that I've agreed with you so much today. I feel all pocketed. :(

Well, you copied me so...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

The whole point of picking one of the poisoned was so that they had a 50/50 chance of dying and giving us reasonable info on their flip. That was part of the plan.

Yeah Im dropping that arguement now, doesnt make sence to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Well, you copied me so...

I'm just going to go with it for now as I like what you're saying.

I might come back later 'cos I'm not too happy about that row-back you did, throwing Ewan under the bus then pulling the allegation back again. I'll come back to that when I've more time though.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'm just going to go with it for now as I like what you're saying.

I might come back later 'cos I'm not too happy about that row-back you did, throwing Ewan under the bus then pulling the allegation back again. I'll come back to that when I've more time though.

Well I didn't row back. He gave me a story which completely fits my perspective, so I can't legitimately say it's absolutely untrue.

My 'Fact' statement was intended to rustle up some conversation and see how he'd react. It worked. Unfortunately, I still can't be sure.

I do know something interesting about you from night 1 too. Which if you review my questions to you from yesterday, you may see things from my perspective.

Wini you opened your issue with Ewan by stating that him being the poisoner was a fact. a fact sounds 100% sure. surely you only would have been that certain due to your power and unless your questioning your own power now (another Drunk Seer?) then why are you softening on him being more believable

Wini you opened your issue with Ewan by stating that him being the poisoner was a fact. a fact sounds 100% sure. surely you only would have been that certain due to your power and unless your questioning your own power now (another Drunk Seer?) then why are you softening on him being more believable

Seemingly answered as I was typing it :o:P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

If we've a bullet in play, Emily or Brendan might be a decent shout. I'd take Wendy but I'm hoping she's actually being poisoned as I still think Jester.

• Advertisement

Well Wendy would be top of my list but she’s poisoned and I want her to have a horrible death

Brendan, Liam (who is getting a free ride on account of Derry) could both be valid candidates

But I’m fairly set on Emily after ISOing her
    She jumps from one to the next without annoying anyone or saying anything constructive

Any objections?

Well Wendy would be top of my list but she’s poisoned and I want her to have a horrible death

Brendan, Liam (who is getting a free ride on account of Derry) could both be valid candidates

She jumps from one to the next without annoying anyone or saying anything constructive

Any objections?

Out of those you mentioned I'd probably go Emily / Wendy, then Brendan, then Liam as the stats on both wolves being poisoned at once prob aren't great but he is not at all clear.

Any objections?

No objections. I was gonna say maybe let her respond first, but tbh I don't really care. I wanna see some blood :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Any objections?

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Depends. If Steve was wrong, your other one might be too. In which case, you've potentially peeked a baddy.

Couldn't imagine your first peek would be flipped and your second wouldn't be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Senan was pushing Derry over me yesterday, its been all him in my bad tick files

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Any objections?

No objections here

Liam WW wrote: »
    Senan was pushing Derry over me yesterday, its been all him in my bad tick files

Hands up I was wrong about Derry

I think ur a wolf also though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Liam WW wrote: »

He says he has a bullet, who would ya want him to use it on?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

Advertisement