Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Ok so a lot of stuff has happened today, then.

Winner of today's "That's an understatement" award:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Who or what killed Derry? Derry was found dead, nearly like he died because Abigail was munched, some of connection?

Also the Senan Bullet use is the exact same notice we got for the bullet that killed Gertie.”a shot has been fired”. It seems like the power is similar to the one used agaisnt Gertie which would mean it may not kill the target until the morning.

The wolves have prob thought of this in their BR Senan, is there something you aren’t telling us? Was Senan coming under some heat when he came out with his bullet, this would give a wolf a motive for distracting.

In terms of powers , once you come out on thread we have to assume it’s ok to ask most questions and warn outed villagers of potential consequences. I always take it that if I think of something on my own, there’s a likely probability that a group of baddies can equally come up with the same idea. So by all means don’t answer questions you don’t want to but I think a responsible villager at least posses concerns and questions.

And Senan I am not saying you are bad but having a power that may end up killing a goodie is not a positive. You coming out could be a bad power trying to look good with an easy goody target to pick. I don’t know who you have chosen but if you were bad , you know who is good and can easily manipulate the situation whereby you kill a goody who was a person that people suspect and may not be suspicious about being killed.

If Senans kill order doesn’t work out until the morning (like gerties kill) We will have to consider the possibility that these deaths may be linked.

And Senan, if your choice ends up being bad, good job....

He said he was choosing Emily, asked if anyone objected, then said he put that order in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    If that was Terrence and Phillip I don't think they were kicking each other and I think that is this games *Shrug*

ZealousPinkIrishwolfhound-small.gif

Wasn’t that the song “shut your f**king face uncle f**cker?” A classic. I’d say the Southpark movie would trigger all sorts of outrage if it was released today....

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Derry was bad. Derry said Lucy was good. Is this not and open and shut case?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Conor I get all that ur saying but I’m a villager and did what I felt was the most villagery way to do it.
    Can’t really do a lot more, I also said who I’d shoot but did open it to consensus

I’ve no idea what happened, hopefully Emily drops dead at 10 tomorrow

Hopefully Wendy drops dead immediately

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Who or what killed Derry? Derry was found dead, nearly like he died because Abigail was munched, some of connection?

I didn't wanna point out the first bit of your post but that's my working theory, it would make sense tonight if someone dies at 9pm from poison ie we will know then that Derry wasn't as a result of the poison. Abis reply is interesting in that regard so your probably right

He said he was choosing Emily, asked if anyone objected, then said he put that order in.

If Emily’s bad there’s nothing to discuss, if she’s good we might need to revisit the events that led to Senan coming out and to look closer if it’s connected to Gerties death, particularly if Emily doesn’t die until the morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Derry was bad. Derry said Lucy was good. Is this not and open and shut case?

No. Because a bad would call Lucy good if she was good.

Senan WW wrote: »
    Conor I get all that ur saying but I’m a villager and did what I felt was the most villagery way to do it.
    Can’t really do a lot more, I also said who I’d shoot but did open it to consensus

I’ve no idea what happened, hopefully Emily drops dead at 10 tomorrow

Hopefully Wendy drops dead immediately

I really don’t know one way or another Senan, I’m just sharing my thoughts and trying to contribute. I’m finding it Hard to keep up with all that’s happening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Ok so Abi was munched, but resurrected, by Fiona. Abi is an omni apprentice (and is now an Angel). So take an attacker with them. nice one :)

Derry was found dead at the scene and was a wolf (woohoo).

Wini and Wendy are our two poisoned people. It would be really great if we could find out the poisoner, so that we know if their intentions are pure. Like does a wolf poison a wolf teammate twice? If poisoner isnt village (which we wont really know until all roles reveal), i think these two might be clear of being a wolf. If poisoner is village, i guess we wont know.

Holly was killed and was Jesus, Angel.

Wini says Ewan is the poisoner, but then Ewan claims seer (drunk seer?)

Regan = Tegan

Senan is jimmy a one shot vig. Shot was fired, Senan claims it was them; no hit though.

Mary made a soft claim to have a one time power of blocking someone from a backroom.

I think that covers it.

Now to go back and do interactions analysis on Derry.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Just caught up on this morning.

First thing I would like to point of is the amount of rubbish/pointless posts that are clearly being made to boost post counts in order to look back and say “look, I’ve made 200 posts. I’m clearly not a wolf”. Mary’s poetry, Frank cosying up to Fiona’s FFA, Oisin’s “wow there is so much happening”

Upon rereading Brendan’s stuff from last night there is actually quite a bit of fluff there but he certainly encouraged me go and have a proper look at Senan. Gabriel might well have been onto something with you as well.

Answer me this. Why bother doing an ISO if you are not going to include everything. You are just doing one of want you want people to see of me. Don’t bother mentioning that I compiled FFA’s, justified my vote for angus on the basis that Wendy could be the jester, or that I have constantly stated that I hate no lynch (which Liam has done twice).
    And then I see that you are thinking of sending a bullet my way.

Let me make this clear to you all. That bullet will not find me.

Whoever jumped on this wagon needs to be looked at

Emily WW wrote: »

First thing I would like to point of is the amount of rubbish/pointless posts that are clearly being made to boost post counts in order to look back and say “look, I’ve made 200 posts. I’m clearly not a wolf”. Mary’s poetry, Frank cosying up to Fiona’s FFA, Oisin’s “wow there is so much happening”

Upon rereading Brendan’s stuff from last night there is actually quite a bit of fluff there but he certainly encouraged me go and have a proper look at Senan. Gabriel might well have been onto something with you as well.

Answer me this. Why bother doing an ISO if you are not going to include everything. You are just doing one of want you want people to see of me. Don’t bother mentioning that I compiled FFA’s, justified my vote for angus on the basis that Wendy could be the jester, or that I have constantly stated that I hate no lynch (which Liam has done twice).

Emily, I have a theory that the Bullet will not hit until the morning munch. Maybe you can protect yourself from it but if you are a villager leave as many clues as you can, maybe even a 9.59 reveal if you are bluffing about your protection.

Emily, I have a theory that the Bullet will not hit until the morning munch. Maybe you can protect yourself from it but if you are a villager leave as many clues as you can, maybe even a 9.59 reveal if you are bluffing about your protection.

Oh Conor. You and your theories. I have one too. That bullet will not hit me and Senan is a filthly wolf who is trying to make it look like he is doing some good for the village. He is most certainly not.

I dont need to bluff Conor.

I dont need to protect myself.

And I certainly don't need to reveal.

Sorry I left out the compiling of FFAs, a known wolf tactic!

Your ISO was accurate

Why didn’t you mention any of the people on ur FFA before you posted it yesterday? You threw around a bit of shade and then picked three people from nowhere as ur FFA

Oh Conor. You and your theories. I have one too. That bullet will not hit me and Senan is a filthly wolf who is trying to make it look like he is doing some good for the village. He is most certainly not.

I dont need to bluff Conor.

I dont need to protect myself.

And I certainly don't need to reveal.

I literally said that as one of my theories a few posts Emily. I don’t know who is telling the truth but I’m trying to keep an eye on possibilities for motives.

I don’t think there can be any doubt that the bullet was mine, I was online at the time asking who to kill, I put in an order and the announcement came that a shot was fired. So unless someone else shot but I’d presume they’d have been trying to shoot me.

It also wouldn’t explain where my kill went

With Wendy possibly poisoned, Emily hopefully shot, I’ll be voting Brendan or Liam this evening

#FFA3
    Wendy
    Emily
    Brendan
    Liam

Senan WW wrote: »
    Sorry I left out the compiling of FFAs, a known wolf tactic!

Your ISO was accurate

Why didn’t you mention any of the people on ur FFA before you posted it yesterday? You threw around a bit of shade and then picked three people from nowhere as ur FFA

So if you actually look at my FFA you would have seen that I only picked 2!

And also questioned wendy previously, asking for reasons for her allegations.

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story though. You really should have picked a better target

Just looking at the lynching thread there.

Are people just on Lucy cos Derry flipped bad or have I missed something?

Derry interactions analysis doesnt uncover anything conclusive, really.

However it does elicit a list of people Derry avoided talking to, who were active on thread at the same time as him.

Brendan Vernon Steve Phil Patrick Barbara Henry Regan Desmond Winifred Isla Doris Orla Emily Oisin Clodagh Senan Conor Holly Liam Abi Angus Eva Wendy
    Derry 0 0 0 0 3 0 1 5 3 2 5 4 2 2 5 1 1 2 2 1 0 0 0 0
    AFK Dead AFK Dead Village AFK AFK

Lucy Ewan Fiona Gabriel Gertrude Lucy Mary Phil Frank Gabriel Gertrude Lucy Mary
    Derry 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Village Dead AFK AFK Dead AFK

So im looking at

Vernon
    Phil
    Wendy
    Lucy
    Ewan
    Phil

This isnt enough by itself, but i think combined with vote and combo analysis, we will find a wolf or two here.

• Advertisement

@Emily. In fairness, a lot did happen today. Im pitching in as best i can for interactions. The summary was more for my own benefit tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    But a cure was administered yesterday. I’m basing it on the presumption that Derry was the one actually poisoned and that the wolf’s cured him. Don’t know what then happened to him this morning.

Or the curer is good, cured liam who was fake poisoned, derry died from poison this morning.

Or as has been mentioned, derry ordered the kill on abi, and was somehow killed as a result?

@Emily. In fairness, a lot did happen today. Im pitching in as best i can for interactions. The summary was more for my own benefit tbh.

Fair enough. I was just making the point so when people start (and they will) moaning about post counts that a high post count doesn't necessarily mean anything

Vernon
    Phil
    Wendy
    Lucy
    Ewan

Wendy comes off the list for lynch because.....well jester reasons.

Ewan comes off because im happy to see how their role goes as another point of information for us to look at.

Phil is good because i dont think a good poisoner manages to pick 2 wolves from such a large no of players, and because a bad poisoner doesnt put 2 wolves under poison attack.

Lucy - well Derry may not have known he was going to die. Im going off the flavour of the poisoning and this mornings mod announcement, but it doesnt look like poison flavour. I dont know - maybe it was. If he didnt know the poison was for real, he would have been truthful about Lucy. If he did know he wasnt going to die by poison, he could have lied about Lucy. It would be a risky play though. Lucy is inconclusive for me. Cant be sure until i have more info.

Vernon - well i dont know about Vernon. But he seems to have been under pressure at one stage but escaped that. Worth a look, imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wendy comes off the list for lynch because.....well jester reasons.

Ewan comes off because im happy to see how their role goes as another point of information for us to look at.

Phil is good because i dont think a good poisoner manages to pick 2 wolves from such a large no of players, and because a bad poisoner doesnt put 2 wolves under poison attack.

Lucy - well Derry may not have known he was going to die. Im going off the flavour of the poisoning and this mornings mod announcement, but it doesnt look like poison flavour. I dont know - maybe it was. If he didnt know the poison was for real, he would have been truthful about Lucy. If he did know he wasnt going to die by poison, he could have lied about Lucy. It would be a risky play though. Lucy is inconclusive for me. Cant be sure until i have more info.

Vernon - well i dont know about Vernon. But he seems to have been under pressure at one stage but escaped that. Worth a look, imo.

Are you getting Phil & Liam mixed up? Derry & Liam were poisoned at the same time

Vote gone in for Vernon because, even speed skimming his posts, i can see they are all mechanics talk, fluff and diversions. No substance whatsoever.

Are you getting Phil & Liam mixed up? Derry & Liam were poisoned at the same time

Ah ****.

Ok well then Phil warrants a look and the above can still apply to Liam, who doesnt pop up as avoided by Derry on the interactions, anyway.

Ok so Abi was munched, but resurrected, by Fiona. Abi is an omni apprentice (and is now an Angel). So take an attacker with them. nice one :)

Derry was found dead at the scene and was a wolf (woohoo).

Wini and Wendy are our two poisoned people. It would be really great if we could find out the poisoner, so that we know if their intentions are pure. Like does a wolf poison a wolf teammate twice? If poisoner isnt village (which we wont really know until all roles reveal), i think these two might be clear of being a wolf. If poisoner is village, i guess we wont know.

Holly was killed and was Jesus, Angel.

Wini says Ewan is the poisoner, but then Ewan claims seer (drunk seer?)

Regan = Tegan

Senan is jimmy a one shot vig. Shot was fired, Senan claims it was them; no hit though.

Mary made a soft claim to have a one time power of blocking someone from a backroom.

I think that covers it.

Now to go back and do interactions analysis on Derry.

Senan thing should self resolve.

Mary thing could be a wolf or a villager.

Wini made a claim about Ewan....but this seems to have taken a back seat since Ewans seer claim. Sorry if i missed this - what happened there Wini. You happy with Ewans claim?

Abi and Fiona cleared for me. Right? Im right in thinking there is no wolf backdoor there for them to pull the wool over our eyes?

Looking back on my reads from yesterday....

#FFA2

Vernon now suss for reasons mentioned above.
    Angus still suss for the same reasons as yesterday. He is following but not engaging.
    Mary also suss. Need more than this claim to allow her to coast.

If it seems like im rushing this, i am. RL stuff has me busy and will do after this. Trying to post as much as i can in the spare hour i have.

• Advertisement

Shot 1
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod announcment: A shot has been fired.

Necro wrote: »

Gertrude WW has been shot dead in the street

Their souls still hang by a thread however.... for another hour

Shot 2 (different flavour)
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod Announcement.

A shot has been fired.

Desmond WW has been hit.

Desmond WW is dead.

Shot 3
    Moderator Annoucement:

A shot has been fired.

Holly WW is dead.

Shot 4 (Senans admitted shot)
    Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

Senan said he targeted Emily so she will potentially die like Gertie in the morning . .

Thats why I feel like the same mechanic shot to kill Gertie is being used to kill Emily . . Whether thats a good or bad one or the same person is up for debate.

Advertisement