Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm not the poisoner though.

I'm a Seer but I think I'm broken.

Also I'm Barbrady, a police guy.

Can you prove this?

What could have happened for me to be convinced you're the poisoner?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Well that's plain stupid. I have been cleared.

To be fair you were cleared by a wolf

(Although would a wolf be sure the wish result wouldn't be given on thread like the wish maybe)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So the post below got me thinking about Emily, this stank, think Fiona pointed it out too, so I'm ISOing her

Emily WW wrote: »
    Evening all.

Was out of action there for the evening.

Reading through Brendans catch up felt like watching momento! But I think he made some good points.

I need to get to bed but will do a proper round up of my thoughts from this evening tomorrow.

One thing is for sure and that’s that the village had an awful day and we need to nail a wolf tomorrow

Night night

Emily has drifted her way through the game, she'll say something about one person then drift away, then move onto someone else, nothing too heavy, just enough to look like she's engaged. Here she is with Steve
    Evening again. I’ve been working tonight so only catching up on the last couple of hours now.

I voted for Steve because he was flat out asking for roles. I queried whether a wolf could be this brave but I also thought it could be a “hiding in plain site” kind of move.

I was and still am seriously against a no lynch vote.

I said that D1 is usually a blind shot but Steve peaked my interest more than anyone else

Then yesterday its Conor, Gabriel and myself
    Good afternoon all. Activity has picked up this morning anyway.

Here’s what I have surmised from a read through.

Not a good start for us with Steve and Gertie. Did anyone’s wish come true yesterday?

Gabriel & Senan…….you’re a wolf…..no you’re a wolf. Reads to me like a bit of acting seeing as it went on for so long.

Wendy is being Wendy. Whilst I really like to the finger pointing is there any logic/reasoning to your claims other than “well they are a wolf”?

Dessie. Pick who you feel most confident about and just go for it. Absolutely no point in having a vote on thread to decide. Give a load of hiding places and might also confuse things for tonights FFAs.

Conor…..This theory is the wolfiest thing I have seen yet. It just stinks of a set up for something later on. Say it or don’t

Adds Henry to her pocket, while clearing her wolf buddy
    Yeah was it Henry that put up a really good post with the 6 potential scenarios of the peek? Ill try and find it now.

It is definitely possible that it was a wolf plan. It is also possible that it is legitimately the truth.

I wont go as far to say that Derry and Lucy are lock clear but definitely villagae lean for them from me

Sneaks Phil right in there beside Henry, large pocket

Thats a pretty good spot there. And will be looking forward to the answer.

Ill hopefully have my FFA up in the next hour

Goes after Framk
    @ Frank

Are you just skimming through or have you read properly up to a certain point?

Cos you've not posted much and then just bang out an FFA and a vote out of nowhere.....

Then her FFA has no one she's mentioned previously, where do Wendy and Angus come out of??
    #FFA1
    Wendy: I like the effort of putting together the read list but there was no justification for any of it. I think this could be a move to appear helpful to the village. Also all of the Orla and Lucy stuff yesterday just added clutter to the game IMO. Now you still wont believe Lucy to be good despite Derry has peaked her good. Whilst that doesn’t clear her to have her as Wolf/Jester I just don’t understand.

Angus: Only 8 posts. Whilst he was busy yesterday there isn’t anything of use of substance in any of his posts. Could be a wolf trying to sneak through the first couple of days.

Only doing 2. Regan, Senan and Gabriel all peaked my interest but nothing more. Having said that Angus is pure gut feel

And then we have her wolfie post last nite

This is as wolfie as it gets!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Hard claim?

Why do you think you’re broken?

I get alignment information only, so whatever seer that is.

I peaked Steve and he came back bad but then when he died he was good.
    I peaked wendy and they came back as good, but I cant trust that if steve was wrong can I?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

By who?

• Advertisement

Can you prove this?

What could have happened for me to be convinced you're the poisoner?

I peaked wendy I guess and she's been poisoned. You got told I did an action and Wendy was announced as poisoned.

I peaked wendy and they came back as good, but I cant trust that if steve was wrong can I?

Steve was clearly good. There was no ambiguity. why would he come back bad? That's madness

Took you a very long time to come up with this there ewan!

Sounds like your claim is drunk alignment seer. Wini, thoughts on this based on wherever info you have?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

@Winnie, @Ewan what’s the story?

Winnie why do you think Ewan is the poisoner?
    I’ve always thought the poisoner is a good role, Derry being evil kinda feeds into that

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Sounds like your claim is drunk alignment seer. Wini, thoughts on this based on wherever info you have?

Can you elaborate on this? Drunk seer? So he can't be sure his peeks are actually accurate? how does it work.

Still reading yesterdays, bare with me,

In the moonlight,
    The color and scent of the wisteria
    Seems far off

Ewan, you knew steve was bad based on your peek. did you vote for him, or even try to get people to see that he was bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Mary WW wrote: »

In the moonlight,
    Seems far off

Is that the second time you said that?

Took you a very long time to come up with this there ewan!

I'm at work mate, I can only do so much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

In the moonlight,
    Seems far off

Another dodgy ****er, great

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Interesting developments, ill be looking back later at who pushed Derry to get the peek over me a wolf in that lot,

Liam WW wrote: »
    Interesting developments, ill be looking back later at who pushed Derry to get the peek over me a wolf in that lot,

You weren't around. Derry was. That was the decider.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I think at that point you had 6 posts and he had 1. We were just hoping one of you would turn up long enough to take the peek.

Can you elaborate on this? Drunk seer? So he can't be sure his peeks are actually accurate? how does it work.

Usually they get a random result for a peek or have some % chance of being right

• Advertisement

In the moonlight,
    Seems far off

O snail
    Climb Mount Fuji
    But slowly, slowly!

Anytime you want to join us Mary, we'll be here.

What if we have 2 seers, and they get the result of the other person's peek?

I'm at work mate, I can only do so much.

Did you leave any hints for your role?

right well Ewan's story checks out from my perspective unfortunately. It doesn't mean I'm wrong, just that there are other possibilities :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Wow a lot has changed in South Park. I did say this morning (arguing the point against Wendy) that Derry should be first on the chopping block not Lucy as she could only be bad if he was.

I wouldn't be saying that if I was a wolf team mate but It does not mean Lucy is for sure a wolf even if her saying she had been cleared after Derry was already made me lol. She is def back in consideration though.

Does Poison have to be given? could a poisoner just choose to not use their power if they were good? If so then I would feel a baddie has randed that power this game

I also think that ISO of Emily does not look great for her either neither does Verns back and forth with Henry saying people had been discussing curing when they weren't really

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Is that the second time you said that?

Yes, I like poems.

You were not around so Derry got the nod. I was sus on henry, I think it was, who came up with idea of picking obe of yous, but not I think of it, if he though Derry would die and flip red, why wpuld he suggest it.

Have we clarified if derry died from the poison btw, that would leave the poisober not a wolf in my book

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

giphy.gif

DERRY WAS A WOLF - SO ARE YOU

right well Ewan's story checks out from my perspective unfortunately. It doesn't mean I'm wrong, just that there are other possibilities :(

Can you expand on that?

Yes, I like poems.

You were not around so Derry got the nod. I was sus on henry, I think it was, who came up with idea of picking obe of yous, but not I think of it, if he though Derry would die and flip red, why wpuld he suggest it.

Have we clarified if derry died from the poison btw, that would leave the poisober not a wolf in my book

The whole point of picking one of the poisoned was so that they had a 50/50 chance of dying and giving us reasonable info on their flip. That was part of the plan.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Just to be clear Ewan

Are you claiming to be a Seer, Drunk Seer or a odd/even day seer like we had with the vig?

Advertisement