Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Was there some sort of reasoning for it though?

Sorry, I thought that was clear from my response. No.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

It's the same player/character/role, they've just had to use a new account for tech issues.

Question still stands then, what power did Tegan get and why shouldn't I stick my lynch vote onto them, given the suspect vote rigging?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I thought dery died from the poison, how did he die?

died at munch - i'm leaning more towards it being a second wolf kill but maybe you're right and it was poison.

If the poisoner is village, I think we'd know more if they came out. There's a lot of guessing right now. Would they make themselves a huge wolf target if they did? They're more likely to pick villagers than wolves for the poison...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I must have missed a chunk of yesterday action then,

Who was really poisoned, derry or liam or we dont know?
    If it was derry, why would the wolves poison there own? Surely they couldnt have a curer also on their team.
    Im assuming there is only one wolf team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Is Tegan actually Regan or a completely new player/role or not, in which case whats your role now you're passed the munch and why shouldnt i switch my no lynch back to regan/tegan?

Same old eccentric ReganTegan. My role came through after the munch apparently I got my memory back. it is for the power of good and I am trying to figure how much info to give as I can use it on a wolf.

Any wolf want to step forward so I can try it:D

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    died at munch - i'm leaning more towards it being a second wolf kill but maybe you're right and it was poison.

If the poisoner is village, I think we'd know more if they came out. There's a lot of guessing right now. Would they make themselves a huge wolf target if they did? They're more likely to pick villagers than wolves for the poison...

The way the win condition is wrote in the op suggests one wolf team to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

If Wini is claiming for a fact Ewan is the poisoner, Tegan, than would it be worth considering hitting Ewan with a power that might shed light on that? Be interesting to see if Ewan has been caught, or if Wini is lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Regan now Tegan appears to be a good puppy based on wagonomics anyway

I'm gonna have to retract this statement, if the vote rigger role was a bad one then wolves could happily lump on Regan if he was a wolf and change the vote anyway if they knew it was happening

A reveal from the vote rigger if they are now powerless would helpful to he honest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Wini is claiming for a fact Ewan is the poisoner, Tegan, than would it be worth considering hitting Ewan with a power that might shed light on that? Be interesting to see if Ewan has been caught, or if Wini is lying.

Problem is I'm not convinced the poisoner is necessarily bad...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'm gonna have to retract this statement, if the vote rigger role was a bad one then wolves could happily lump on Regan if he was a wolf and change the vote anyway if they knew it was happening

A reveal from the vote rigger if they are now powerless would helpful to he honest

Interesting youre changing after I reveal I can go after wolves. Is that a backroom decision?

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Interesting youre changing after I reveal I can go after wolves. Is that a backroom decision?

Ah seriously, is what I've said not factually accurate?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wini, can you give us some sort of detail around why ewan is the poisoner? Not necessarily give us your role but something to help us understand why you’ve called this out?

I need to read yesterday evening, while ye wait.

In the moonlight,
    The color and scent of the wisteria
    Seems far away.

Tegan WW wrote: »

Put it this way, if the vote rigger reveals and we can somehow verify they are good, then you are lock clear. Otherwise we don't know yet, my initial post was jumping the gun

Doris WW wrote: »
    Wini, can you give us some sort of detail around why ewan is the poisoner? Not necessarily give us your role but something to help us understand why you’ve called this out?

Honestly no. You either have to trust it or not. My role has given me information that's led me to that statement. That's all I'm saying.

Put it this way, if the vote rigger reveals and we can somehow verify they are good, then you are lock clear. Otherwise we don't know yet, my initial post was jumping the gun

No...

Just because the vote rigger is good, and they decided to save Re/Te does not mean they are lock clear. not even slightly clear...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

No...

Just because the vote rigger is good, and they decided to save Re/Te does not mean they are lock clear. not even slightly clear...

It worries me this morning there's been a few people trying to "lock clear" others....

No...

Not even slightly clear despite the fact a proven wolf voted for him when the vote was close, Derry was 4th on him to vote, that feels like a wolf jumping on to a wagon. Lock clear, I hate the term, but somewhat clear.

Mary what the **** is this about?
    Vote Derry ww

IMG

• Advertisement

Not even slightly clear despite the fact a proven wolf voted for him when the vote was close, Derry was 4th on him to vote, that feels like a wolf jumping on to a wagon. Lock clear, I hate the term, but somewhat clear.

Doesn't compute for me. 4th vote out of upwards of 20 people is a drop in the ocean.

When more piled on, derry could have thought it was too obvious of a move to jump off.

Mary what the **** is this about?

Sorry that was meant to be lucy, I will revote

I'd agree if it wasn't for Ewan's reaction to the accusation.

Honestly no. You either have to trust it or not. My role has given me information that's led me to that statement. That's all I'm saying.

Reason I’m asking is I’d pegged him as a different role based on something he’s posted previously. If he was definitely the poisoner then either he’s maybe laid a false breadcrumb or poisoner is how a sk kills rather than the role they have: I still don’t know for sure if we actually have a sk in this game though. That would probably make him bad, but depends on how certain you are of the info

I'd agree if it wasn't for Ewan's reaction to the accusation.

yeah very true

Go on Regan/Tegan - use your power on Ewan and if Winifred is lying to us we can lynch her tonight.

Go on Regan/Tegan - use your power on Ewan and if Winifred is lying to us we can lynch her tonight.

Might be useful to check how, emmm, invasive that power is first

(Cue cartman probe gifs)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm not the poisoner though.

I'm a Seer but I think I'm broken.

Also I'm Barbrady, a police guy.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm not the poisoner though.

I'm a Seer but I think I'm broken.

Also I'm Barbrady, a police guy.

Hard claim?

Why do you think you’re broken?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Sorry that was meant to be lucy, I will revote

Well that's plain stupid. I have been cleared.

Advertisement