Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Oh Henry you've got me right in your pocket there with your replica of my FFA you nasty boy

I figure you're self-resolving Wini old pal, so you're on my buddies list for today!

Kisses.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Regans adventures posting outside the WW forum must have broken her! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Whoever asked for votes:

Sorry, I can't table.

Senan Gabriel Holly Brendan Wendy
    Gabriel Oisin Fiona
    Liam Ewan Phil
    Eva Isla
    Regan Frank Orla Clodagh Derry Vernon Angus Barbara Senan
    Ewan Winifred
    Frank Conor Patrick
    Vernon Henry Doris Eva
    Angus Emily
    Doris Abigail
    Derry Regan =Tegan
    Fiona Lucy

No Lynch Liam

Didn't vote: Mary

Assuming the wolves knew they were going to pull a manipulator, they could be anywhere so not sure what we can get from this, e.g. Derry was on Regan when he knew it wouldn't matter.

Not sure if relevant but Senan changed his vote to me at last minute too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Im going for a stroll through Derrys posts, don't think there was too many so I'll see what I can find.

Lucy goes from clear back to unknown for me now

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Regans adventures posting outside the WW forum must have broken her! :D

That'll teach me :D I'm never venturing outside again

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Barbara WW
    Brendan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Conor WW
    Derry WW
    Desmond WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Eva WW
    Ewan WW
    Fiona WW
    Frank WW
    Gabriel WW
    Gertrude WW
    Henry WW
    Holly WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Oisin WW
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Phil WW
    Regan WW
    Senan WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW
    Winifred WW

I thought things were going very badly but theres a load of us left, looking at that list though Phil, Mary, Clodagh and Angus - I don't remember one thing about them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

2A9O.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Either way, the point is still the same. We can't trust that Lucy is Good or Bad, so she's to go back on the board as completely unknown.

I agree with this

Derry voted Regan

Regan voted Derry

The time of the votes there are important too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Not sure if relevant but Senan changed his vote to me at last minute too

Very relevant, and we shouldn't forget that as a group

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Derry voted Regan

Regan voted Derry

The time of the votes there are important too

True also look that I had been saying I didnt trust him Iasked him and liam about being poisoned at 1854 and he voted for me at 1909. This I posted about previously

Might I also say I nearly voted for someone else but Derry was niggling at me. I wanst fussed about him voting for me as a bunch had already so what was one more, so it wasnt a revenge vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Think I have everyone marked off here who is dead.

Night One
    No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy
    Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry
    Steve - Emily / Gertrude / Patrick
    Regan - Eva / Doris / Clodagh
    Eva - Senan
    Ewan - Steve
    Liam - Isla
    Wendy - Desmond
    Phil - Brendan

Didn't vote: Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Frank, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

Night Two
    Senan Gabriel/Holly/Brendan/Wendy
    Gabriel Oisin/Fiona
    Liam Ewan/Phil
    Eva Isla
    Regan Frank /Orla/Clodagh/Derry/Vernon/Angus/Barbara/Senan
    Ewan Winifred
    Frank Conor/Patrick
    Vernon Henry/Doris/Eva
    Angus Emily
    Doris Abigail
    Derry Regan
    Fiona Lucy

No Lynch Liam

Didn't vote: Mary

Never massively tried wagonomics before but let's try.

Knowing Derry is now bad.....he chose not to vote on Night One. Didn't receive any votes on night one either. Would multiple wolves have chosen not to vote on night one?

Night two gives us more info. Derry votes Regan, Regan votes Derry. Would two wolves trade votes like that? Would multiple wolves have lumped on Regan?

True also look that I had been saying I didnt trust him Iasked him and liam about being poisoned at 1854 and he voted for me at 1909. This I posted about previously

Regan now Tegan appears to be a good puppy based on wagonomics anyway

Very relevant, and we shouldn't forget that as a group

Why is it relevant?

I gave my reasons, IF Regan was a wolf then they could have had a CFD and I was the closest to get to, we've seen it done before.
    I KNOW i'm good, the only one I know for definite, why wouldn't I vote to protect myself?

As it turns out they didn't CFD they used vote manipulation instead. So you think I made the obvious move of jumping vote AND knew about the voting manipulation?

Do you think these theories through?

Is that really hard to understand?

Derry was bad. He was gifted a peek to use. We as a group asked that he peek Lucy. He said Lucy was Good.

we have no way of knowing if lucy is good or bad because Derry can't be trusted.

He could have:
    1. peeked lucy and she's good
    2. peeked someone else looking for the joker, said his wolf buddy lucy was good
    3. peeked someone else looking for the joker and knowing lucy is good, say she's good.
    [/QUOTE

I was following most of yesterdays action. Derry imo could only have peeked lucy, according to how des told him to write it, therefore didnt peek anyone esle.

Lucy could be good, no doubt, but there will always be a doubt about her for the rest of the game

I'd be looking at who put forward the suggestion to pick derry or liam. Good idea at the time, yes, but also could have been a scheme planned by the wolves.

before I forget - i'm leaning village on liam as I don't see wolves poisoning two of their own (even if they could cure them again). It seems high risk if something were to happen to your curer.

before I forget - i'm leaning village on liam as I don't see wolves poisoning two of their own (even if they could cure them again). It seems high risk if something were to happen to your curer.

I posted earlier that I didn't think the poisoner was an evil role

Senan WW wrote: »
    Why is it relevant?

I gave my reasons, IF Regan was a wolf then they could have had a CFD and I was the closest to get to, we've seen it done before.
    I KNOW i'm good, the only one I know for definite, why wouldn't I vote to protect myself?

As it turns out they didn't CFD they used vote manipulation instead. So you think I made the obvious move of jumping vote AND knew about the voting manipulation?

I don't have any theories. I'm just saying that changing votes last minute can be a red flag, and we shouldn't forget it.

Why is it relevant?

At that stage you had 4 votes I had 8 no need to jump

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    Is that really hard to understand?

Derry was bad. He was gifted a peek to use. We as a group asked that he peek Lucy. He said Lucy was Good.

we have no way of knowing if lucy is good or bad because Derry can't be trusted.

He could have:
    1. peeked lucy and she's good
    2. peeked someone else looking for the joker, said his wolf buddy lucy was good
    3. peeked someone else looking for the joker and knowing lucy is good, say she's good.
    [/QUOTE

I was following most of yesterdays action. Derry imo could only have peeked lucy, according to how des told him to write it, therefore didnt peek anyone esle.

Lucy could be good, no doubt, but there will always be a doubt about her for the rest of the game

I'd be looking at who put forward the suggestion to pick derry or liam. Good idea at the time, yes, but also could have been a scheme planned by the wolves.

Yeah, somebody reminded me about the on-thread peek, I've reverted on that.

Henry was the one with the initial poisonee peeker idea. I think it was a good idea whether derry is bad or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Derry being bad doesn't necessarily imply that Lucy is also bad. He could habe double bluffed, knowing there was a 50% chance of death anyway and figured we would disbelieve his claim, turning heat on Lucy when she's actually not a wolf. Not saying Lucy is off hook, just tgat it's possible.

Abi, why did you vote for Doris previous lynch? And shoukd we be looking closer at Doris now that you've been a munch target?

To be honest it was just to get a vote in yesterday. I wasn't sure about the whole Lucy/Wendy business and with the jester in the game I wanted to stay away from them. I also wanted to stay away from the poisoned people, so just took a punt on Doris.

Fair point. We can't know for sure though. Until Ewan gives us some more information....

Ewan? You wanna help your villager buddies out? Or are you still stuck in your backroom panicking?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

That'll teach me :D I'm never venturing outside again

Is Tegan actually Regan or a completely new player/role or not, in which case whats your role now you're passed the munch and why shouldnt i switch my no lynch back to regan/tegan?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Is Tegan actually Regan or a completely new player/role or not, in which case whats your role now you're passed the munch and why shouldnt i switch my no lynch back to regan/tegan?

It's the same player/character/role, they've just had to use a new account for tech issues.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    To be honest it was just to get a vote in yesterday. I wasn't sure about the whole Lucy/Wendy business and with the jester in the game I wanted to stay away from them. I also wanted to stay away from the poisoned people, so just took a punt on Doris.

Was there some sort of reasoning for it though?

Mary WW wrote: »

It was my idea. I'm more interested in who cured Derry/Liam and why.

It was my idea. I'm more interested in who cured Derry/Liam and why.

I thought dery died from the poison, how did he die?

i thought that initially, but changed my mind. Since ewan has reacted so strongly to being called poisoner, i'm becoming more convinced it's an evil role.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Game Mod: Tegan is Regan. Regan is Tegan. Only thing that has changed is the account name

Advertisement