Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We need to shoot Wendy, not lynch her.

What's the difference?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What's the difference?

I thought Lynching the Jester gives him the win?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

What's the difference?

Because if she is the jester and gets lynched she will win the game

I'm not defending anyone - I just don't think all our focus should be on the jester when there is also a wolf team in play.

And I said I would probably agree but wanted to understand the jester role a bit more. Then you came in saying he didn't say something, which he did. Now you're back peddling more.

I would just like to know how a jester has been played before and is different to sK. Then I agree we should likely drop it and concentrate on wolf.

FWIW I don't think you're wolf for this interaction

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    It’s classic wolf first post, oh look I’m so busy I forgot this game was starting, I couldn’t possibly be a wolf given I’ve so little interest

Wow! Where did I say any of that?

Here is what I actually posted without you going Spinny Hendrix on it...
    Gabriel wrote:

Apologies to mods and players for my late arrival, likewise to the village for missing my vote last night.

Clearly I have some reading to do, but is there any game developments this lost player should be made immediately aware of?

Where is there anything about my private life or lack of interest in the above post?

Ok Senan, at first I was just using you to get myself immersed in the game and rattle a cage. Now I am genuinely concerned.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    That will be for everyone to judge for themselves, I suppose. I'd imagine a seer isn't sitting there going "Am I important?".

Mind, my point was I don't think role reveals should be happening at all yet, so *shrug*

Indeed, it is for each to judge but my point is that it seems silly to try make a distinction between 'minor' and 'major' when we don't even know what the roles are and who has them. For example they said roles are not indicative of alignment, so the seer could be a wolf in theory.

And I said I would probably agree but wanted to understand the jester role a bit more. Then you came in saying he didn't say something, which he did. Now you're back peddling more.

I would just like to know how a jester has been played before and is different to sK. Then I agree we should likely drop it and concentrate on wolf.

I've never seen the jester played before either, could be similar to a derp role but the derp can never usually win on its own. The OP doesn't say anything about the jester having a kill but there would have to more than just munches and lynches given the number of players or we could be playing for ages.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

What's the difference?

If she's a jester, she doesn't get lynched. So doesn't win the game outright. Same applies for anyone who is the jester though, so best thing is for vigilante or wolves to take jester out.

We would seem to have a vigilante with either blanks or poor aim given no further news on shot heard last night!

Ok so I have checked the glossary of roles in the other thread and this is all it says for Jester:

the Jesters sole purpose is to get lynched. If they can get lynched, they win

To me it wouldn't make sense the Jester having a kill as it doesn't do anything to help its chances of winning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Why did it take you so long to reply btw Senan? You plotting in a backroom in the lead-up to munch?

I went for the breakfast, is that ok with you?

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Wendy is about as trustworthy as De Valera

That made me laugh

Nice to have some funny people here

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcements

south-park-s17e09c01-previously-on-south-park-16x9.jpg?quality=0.8

Steve WW has been found dead, mostly eaten.

Gertrude WW has been shot dead in the street

Their souls still hang by a thread however.... for another hour

Derry WW and Liam WW have been poisoned.

One of these is fake, one of these is real.

They have until lynch to be cured, or....

giphy.gif

This concludes the mornings announcements.... for now

Not connected in anyway.

So not in game. Are you a wolf trying to pull a fast one ?

Wow! Where did I say any of that?

Here is what I actually posted without you going Spinny Hendrix on it...

Where is there anything about my private life or lack of interest in the above post?

Ok Senan, at first I was just using you to get myself immersed in the game and rattle a cage. Now I am genuinely concerned.

Genuinely concerned??

Like genuinely?

Didn’t know Miriam O’Callaghan made a South Park appearance

Was it Steve. ?

No autopriest?

Was it Steve. ?

Good one in fairness

NO though

Is there an SK? Or is the Gertie shot the vig?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

No autopriest?

OP says there is autopriest - we need to wait up to an hour.

Meh...I guess.

Why did you spin the hell out of my opening post though when recounting it to Vernon?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

No autopriest?

Well no one is actually dead yet! I would hope it's autopriest otherwise we are gonna be in difficulty :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam has 6 posts and Derry has none. Looks like our poisoner is trying to up the engagement.

Meh...I guess.

Why did you spin the hell out of my opening post though when recounting it to Vernon?

I didn’t spin it, you mightn’t have said my exact words but it’s the same jist and I think it’s wolfie, I wanted that recorded here

What’s more wolfie is that you’ve gone after me for it and tried to spin it into me being a wolf

That made me laugh

Nice to have some funny people here

"Jee grandma, what huge pockets you have"

I didn’t spin it, you mightn’t have said my exact words but it’s the same jist and I think it’s wolfie, I wanted that recorded here

What’s more wolfie is that you’ve gone after me for it and tried to spin it into me being a wolf

ROFL :D:pac::D:pac::D:pac:

Can Gerties spirit still post and tell us anything for the next hour?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So not in game. Are you a wolf trying to pull a fast one ?

I got about 30 mins sleep last night. If you want me to vote for you, keep going with this interrogation. Can barely function here.

I got about 30 mins sleep last night. If you want me to vote for you, keep going with this interrogation. Can barely function here.

There's a sub list.

ROFL :D:pac::D:pac::D:pac:

So you think the wolfiest person here is the one who pulled you up on ur wolfie first post?

Nice sleuthing, with you around we’ll have no problem cracking the case

• Advertisement

Will u have many of your wolf buddies pile on me? Or would that be too obvious?

Advertisement