Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Again, why wendy? Whats with this reign of terror?

Ah Jaysus Des I’ve explained it enough times now. Will you ever cop on. If you have something better to go on please share. You wasted your vote yesterday voting for me, make it matter today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Good Morning fellow villagers. Are we ready to lynch Lucy now after yesterday’s wasted opportunity?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29066d04c2f83a8cfda0729d848798c7d0e66f84de&rid=giphy.gif

Can you gimme a quick recap as to why chief?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Sorry for missing yesterday mostly folks, couldn't be helped. Doing my catching up now.

Good morning Ewan. You posted 7 times yesterday so you had a good idea what was going on. What was your reasoning for your no lynch vote? Smells wolfie to me.

Can you gimme a quick recap as to why chief?

Why? You’ll probably vote no lynch again.

Good morning Ewan. You posted 7 times yesterday so you had a good idea what was going on. What was your reasoning for your no lynch vote? Smells wolfie to me.

While I was in the thread I couldn't see much going on. Steve maybe role hunting but felt villager tree shaking to me. After that I wasn't able to keep up with what was going on for my own reasons. Better to vote no lynch than lynch without doing the proper research with a jester in play.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Morning all. So if everyone one has a role, they have at least one power to use? Or does it just mean they have a character name? Either way, everyone revealing will ruin the game imo. Reveal if you must to save yourself, thats different.

I would assume characters and roles are different things.

I voted for Steve because I don’t like his constant questioning of people about their roles and how quick he was to agree with the possibility that everyone could be baddies

But everyone has roles, you think thats lynch worthy?

I would assume characters and roles are different things.

From the OP:

Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Ah Jaysus Des I’ve explained it enough times now. Will you ever cop on. If you have something better to go on please share. You wasted your vote yesterday voting for me, make it matter today.

You explained they are the same person, you didnt explain why their allignment is bad. Keep it up tho and you may get enough on board.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Morning all.

Woke up thinking of ya, Wendy ;)

32 sign ups and 32 anon accounts so there can’t be one player using two anons. The only way Wendy’s theory is possible is if Lucy and Orla have the use of two anon accounts. I don’t see that happening.

Could Wendy be the jester?
    If Lucy or Orla were lynched last night and one flipped green, the spotlight would turn to Wendy. But a jester Wendy wouldn’t know who the wolf team are so it’s a gamble. At start of game though the odds of lynching a villager must be greater.

Could Wendy be a wolf?
    Having players think you could be the jester is definitely a great way to save yourself from lynching.

• Advertisement

From the OP:

Note: Characters and roles are not indicative of alignment - any character, or any role can be good, and likewise any role or character can be evil.

Yeah but say you were the seer, and not on the wolf team (im sure they have a shared room so would know) I wouldnt advise revealing that on thread. Likewise for any good role that can work against the baddies.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

32 sign ups and 32 anon accounts so there can’t be one player using two anons. The only way Wendy’s theory is possible is if Lucy and Orla have the use of two anon accounts. I don’t see that happening.

If Lucy or Orla were lynched last night and one flipped green, the spotlight would turn to Wendy. But a jester Wendy wouldn’t know who the wolf team are so it’s a gamble. At start of game though the odds of lynching a villager must be greater.

Could Wendy be a wolf?
    Having players think you could be the jester is definitely a great way to save yourself from lynching.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f293537538403e2f7437864e8ae07b4880f01c2ca2c&rid=giphy.gif

Morning all.

Could Wendy be a wolf?

Well both those theories are as plausible as wendy's tbf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Apologies to mods and players for my late arrival, likewise to the village for missing my vote last night.

Clearly I have some reading to do, but is there any game developments this lost player should be made immediately aware of?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning all, smothering with a head cold, so won't be as active as I would like.

There was 3 that hadn't posted when I last checked yesterday.

I can somewhat understand voting No Lynch on D0 as it is a shot in the dark. Anyone who uses it in the future is very suspect.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Same as when Regan said I wasted my vote, there is NO wasted votes in wagonomics.

Other than "No Lynch", but even that gives us info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Apologies to mods and players for my late arrival, likewise to the village for missing my vote last night.

Clearly I have some reading to do, but is there any game developments this lost player should be made immediately aware of?

The bang of wolf off this post is overpowering

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

No lynch is too easy a place to hide in but given I didn't vote at all I can't cast any aspersions. It is a slightly unusual timeline so can understand people's slow starts (including mine).

Are we doing FFAs? I won't be able to collate but I think someone else mentioned that on thread voting usually results in people not doing them but I think they are a good thing for information building.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Morning all, smothering with a head cold, so won't be as active as I would like.

There was 3 that hadn't posted when I last checked yesterday.

I can somewhat understand voting No Lynch on D0 as it is a shot in the dark. Anyone who uses it in the future is very suspect.

Derry & Fiona still to check in.

Gabriel has just arrived with first post.

Senan WW wrote: »
    The bang of wolf off this post is overpowering

The bang of inane predictability off this post is disappointing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I think we’re fixating on the Jester too much cause it’s a new role and it’s in danger of overshadowing the wolf hunting

I’d like to see some FFAs later in the day. I predict carnage today, with so many players they have to have factored in additional kills. I’d like the vig to hold off if they can for a while

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I think we’re fixating on the Jester too much cause it’s a new role and it’s in danger of overshadowing the wolf hunting

I’d like to see some FFAs later in the day. I predict carnage today, with so many players they have to have factored in additional kills. I’d like the vig to hold off if they can for a while

Its not new. Its been done before.

Best strategy is to ignore it and keep an eye out for anyone being TWTBAW.

Unless we peek the jester, or take them out with a RV power, or wolves do us a favour, not much more than we can do than that.

In work now. Can do proper reading.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Anybody wolfy who the wolves don’t kill should prob be lynched. I don’t think the wolves want the jester lynched anymore then we do. However anything too obvious we may have to either shoot or hope some other power is used to kill jester or we wait until munch in morning. If wolves suspect a jester aswell they will surly munch for self preservation and if they don’t we lynch the next night assuming the potential target was a wolf.

So something obviously suspicious that makes a lynch target kind of easy we either kill with some other power or pass responsibility to wolves next morning. I think that’s a decent plan.

We also need to be careful for CFD although I’m not sure the wolves will even try this while one player could theoretically win the game with a panic lynch.

"I think we should focus on wolf-hunting" - No way!
    Senan wrote:

I'm having a problem with my browser here - The name being displayed is 'Senan' when clearly it should be 'Einstein'.

All joking aside though, unless I see something different in my catch-up, you're a wolf in trying to pull the strings early in the day and throwing out 'Werewolves Top 5 Soundbytes' in the process. Absolutely nothing you've said there is unique, I thought fluff usually ends by Day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    yes

I would have them pegged as potential Jester where as I didnt believe you are yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all

Monday, yay :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Morning all.

Could Wendy be a wolf?

I disagree with this. Wolf hunting does not make you a wolf if your target goes green, especially, especially this early in the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Isla WW wrote: »

If Steve is one of the most voted for why is he vocal against a no lynch? Maybe he wants to be lynched.

I think you need to look at the time stamps again - Steve had no votes when he made that comment.

Having said that, I could see him being jester with all the role pushing, but then why would that be a reason for people to vote him if Jester needs lynched to win? Makes no sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

This makes sense. If the vig has a shot near lynch they could maybe act as a control on the jester trying to panic us into a lynch

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Are you kidding me?

Advertisement