Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Have you read the win conditions?

SK wins at 1 v 1 v 1

So SK wont go for a wolf. They'll go for village and hope the wolf also hits village, meaning SK wins.

So wolf has to go for SK or it’s game over unless VIG can shoot SK Immediately after wolf kills villager?! F**k. I had all this taunting monologue that I was thinking up while giving my children a snuggle... I was looking forward to trying to pull for the kill.

Well MR wolf , I am not the SK, I’m not going to give the SK the win. ok so wolfy you know me and Katie are not SK, sk it’s a straight forward 50/50 shot for you mine enemy of my enemy....

In fairness village, unless we have a VIG, there isn’t much we can do until lynch if there is a wolf and SK remaining...

If VIG comes out that exposes the Sk and the wolf has to go for them? So Wolf will have to decide between me and another ?! Yes?

Hmm. Does that leave wolf exposed? What does he get out of it? It clears me (as SK anyway) and leaves wolf on his own.... maybe we can convince village I’m a wolf but VIG can kill me and VIG/ Katie lynch him.

I’m not sure the game can be won by anybody else unless wolf kills SK? Am I right? . He can’t kill Katie cause that hands the win to the sk who will
    Kill me. It’s almost check mate folks. At this stage the wolf Is gonna be kingmaker.

So if VIG has a bullet, I think they need to use it before the munch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    In fairness village, unless we have a VIG, there isn’t much we can do until lynch if there is a wolf and SK remaining...

If VIG comes out that exposes the Sk and the wolf has to go for them? So Wolf will have to decide between me and another ?! Yes?

Hmm. Does that leave wolf exposed? What does he get out of it? It clears me (as SK anyway) and leaves wolf on his own.... maybe we can convince village I’m a wolf but VIG can kill me and VIG/ Katie lynch him.

I’m not sure the game can be won by anybody else unless wolf kills SK? Am I right? . He can’t kill Katie cause that hands the win to the sk who will
    Kill me. It’s almost check mate folks. At this stage the wolf Is gonna be kingmaker.

I'm sorry Derry, but my brain has just given up. I can't follow this at all.

Nothing we can do til after mucnh tomorrow anyway. See you on the flip side if we're both still here. I'll try and read this over and understand you then if I am.

If the vig has a bullet, they defo need to use it before munch, but I've no idea where to shoot. At this stage I'm half-convinced Katie isn't even village due to that last vote, but if I can't believe the mods i'll lose my mind.

Oh - and after all of this, the SK could be just messing with us.

It's totally possible that they have a couple of us wired and plan to detonate just before munch tomorrow.

I can't bring myself to think about this anymore until tomorrow when I see if I'm still alive. Chat then.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So we've got 5 left
    Derry
    Katie - Good
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

Leaving this here for the morning to look into further.

Lynch One

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Lynch Two

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Isla WW |Gertrude WW, Phil WW, Derry WW, Katie WW, Brendan WW |5
    Orla WW |Liam WW, Jake WW, Conor WW |3
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Eva WW, Barbara WW, |3
    Steve WW |Holly WW |1
    Phil WW |Angus WW |1
    Clodagh WW |Steve WW |1
    Derry WW |Desmond WW |1
    Desmond WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Gertrude WW |Winifred WW |1
    Did not vote|Orla WW

Lynch Three
    Candidate|Votes|Number of votes
    Brendan WW|Phil WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW|3
    Barbara WW|Katie WW, Derry WW, Angus WW|3
    Winifred WW|Barbara WW, Liam WW,|2
    Gertrude WW|Brendan WW, Winifred WW|2
    Katie WW|Desmond WW,|1
    Conor WW|Clodagh WW|1

Candidate| Votes |
    Gertrude WW| Derry WW, Winifred WW| 2
    Derry WW| Angus WW, Gertrude WW| 2
    Winifred WW| Clodagh WW| 1
    Katie WW| Katie WW| 1

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results:

Candidate| Votes |
    Gertrude WW| Derry WW, Winifred WW| 2
    Derry WW| Angus WW, Gertrude WW| 2
    Winifred WW| Clodagh WW| 1
    Katie WW| Katie WW| 1

Gertrude WW was lynched due to last vote cast.

So if they wolf did the maths before the vote and didn’t think I was SK they aren’t Angus. Angus, you might actually be the wolf’s primary target if they think you wanted me dead. But why would the SK point out that he effectively wins the game if the wolf kills a villager? If I missed it, the wolf could easily of not done the maths. Winni is definitely not a wolf as it was really unclear who was gonna lose and I can’t see a wolf voting out a wolf in such a tight lynch.

Clodagh on winni? Hmmm. Katie’s vote would look so dodgy if she hadn’t been cleared by mods.

So Sk knew I was most likely good. If I die, 2 wolves left to be killed and SK has no patsy(me). So SK wants me to live. Angus is not the SK. It’s clodagh or winni.

So wolf less clear on me but unless they think I’m bad, They don’t vote for me. They don’t vote for Gertie either which would made clodagh the wolf and winni the sk.

It’s not perfect but it’s the best my melted head can come up with. I don’t know each players motives or if they knew about the win conditions.

Winnie voted for a wolf the entire game which protected her from the munch...

Ha, well played Winnie

Winnie is our Sk folks

Winnie voted for a wolf the entire game which protected her from the munch...

Ha, well played Winnie

Actually turned out to be the opposite of my plan but here we are.

• Advertisement

Winnie is our Sk folks

Oh I'm really not Derry.

Oh I'm really not Derry.

Doesn’t really matter, we can’t do anything about it.

In fairness I’m tired and was desperate for my ramblings to go somewhere....

Unless the wolf has a better plan or idea (very likely to be fair) then it could be me or you Winni for the morning munch. Kind of exciting and kind of sad because your last second vote saved me....

Oh cruel tragic irony .... Damn you .... Damn you to hell.....

Word of warning to the remaining wolf by the way. You're better off trying to find the SK than killing off a villager. If you hit a villager you're done for.

3 v 1 v 1.

If you hit a villager its 2 v 1 v 1 and the SK is either going to kill you for the win or kill a villager to win.

So you're only hope of winning this thing is to hit the SK or hit the same person that the SK hits. That would leave it as 2 v 1 v 1 and you might have a shot. But really you've a better shot if you hit the SK. Hit a different villager to the SK and you've lost becase 1v1v1 is victory SK. So if you have any idea of who the SK is you should hit them now.

I'm honestly not the SK, but I will respect them and think it's a hilarious win if they've still got people wired and they detonate the entire village at the same time tomorrow morning. Like a giant, bloody fireworks display.

Right, i'm really turning off this thread for good now!

I swear to god though if we somehow have a keyser soze end with Katie my head will explode. And settle down violently alongside the dieing embers of my marriage.

I'm honestly not the SK, but I will respect them and think it's a hilarious win if they've still got people wired and they detonate the entire village at the same time tomorrow morning. Like a giant, bloody fireworks display.

Right, i'm really turning off this thread for good now!

I think Winnie is the SK and the wolf has to decide between me and winni.

giphy.gif

I just realized that by taunting the wolf I look more like the SK.

1518526616522cc150c34fa14e3bafe8ca8069eab9408ad2674f5a76be7b861a.jpg

I think Winnie is the SK and the wolf has to decide between me and winni.

So in this scenario

Katie is good
    Angus and Clodagh - one of them is a wolf
    Derry and Winifred - wolf is choosing between us

Derry why does the wolf have to decide between us. Say Clodagh is the wolf why wouldn't she be choosing between the two of us and Angus?

So in this scenario

Katie is good
    Angus and Clodagh - one of them is a wolf
    Derry and Winifred - wolf is choosing between us

Derry why does the wolf have to decide between us. Say Clodagh is the wolf why wouldn't she be choosing between the two of us and Angus?

My heads a bit melted at this stage. This is where I end up in an eternal loop of rabbit holes....

I forgot Gertie was a wolf and was gunning for me so Maybe wolves did actually think I was SK. They don’t go it alone , Angus knew the maths, as he was the one that pointed it out, so he was aware of how dangerous it would be not to get the SK. That means I will be munched in the morning by Angus if he’s still convinced I’m SK.

I still feel like sk wants Me alive because the real SK knows I’m not a wolf or the SK sk . I’m the perfect shield for the Sk so I’m sorry but that still makes you the SK. Just means it’s Angus, not clodagh deciding which one of us to kill.

• Advertisement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning

Reading back I have to remind myself that at least one if not both are bad
    My head is melted thinking about the permutations
    Come 10 the game could be over, I could be dead or we could be LYLO

So I’ll park it until 9.55, see what happens then

giphy.gif

So Mr Wolf . . Big decision today . . .

Just to say, I am not around until well after munch and presume I will be dead by then.

If you are gonna kill me, have your roleblocker power ready to submit at 10am on the button for whoever you are not killing that is your second potential SK target.

I am not the SK, the SK knows I am not the SK so they have their kill order ready to go like yesterday where they had killed their target by 10.01. So if you Kill me, the real SK will most likely submit their detonator and Kill order on a villager, Katie I guess , which means they win the game (I think).

So you probably have your kill order in already. Have your roleblocker power target typed up and as soon as it hits 10, submit it. My guess is whoever submits their order first (between you and SK) will decide the outcome of the game.

God speed villagers . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

giphy.gif

Yep. Can’t do much until Mr Wolf takes one of us out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Winifred WW was a Hero Today

But now he/she is Dead Forever.

They were Galgo, An Expendable NRV

latest?cb=20140714221834

Sempre Fight

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

Derry WW has been eviscerated in a fiery explosion.

They were.....

latest?cb=20131223102436

Lacey, an Expendables member (NRV)

And then there were three:

Angus, Clodagh, and Katie.

The three rounded on each other with accusations as Angus dived at the others, snarling and slashing, finally revealing their true self.

'For the Expendawolves - we will have our new World Order!!!'

Clodagh quickly sidestepped and Angus fell onto Katie, she looked down at them as Katie was being devoured.

'Not today. Today it ALL ends.'

She produced a switch from behind her back and walked off, whistling as Angus was distracted with eating Katie alive.

When Clodagh got enough of a distance away, she turned with a sick smile on her face.

Though she had been mortally wounded, Katie saw enough to finally understand who Clodagh was.

Clodagh flicked the switch:

source.gif

Angus and Katie were eviscerated in a final, deadly blast.

There would be a New World Order.... but it would be - Explosive.

tumblr_m9j05yCnBn1ryc1uqo1_500.gif

Serial Killer WINS!!!

Thank you for playing The Expendawolves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

The End.

Advertisement