Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Yahoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Great game, well done Clodagh!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Great game all! :)

Thanks mods!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Thanks Mods, great game!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

That was fantastic Clodagh. I'd totally written you off as SK with that final vote. Fair play.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Back rooms should all be open now :)

Congrats G&R!

Thanks for playing everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,168 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

fair play SK. a rare win!

thnks mods, very enjoyable

Jesus the seer was very unlucky, blocked twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Necro wrote: »
    Back rooms should all be open now :)

Congrats G&R!

Thanks for playing everyone!
    Oh GnR. I didn't pick up on that. Well Done. Amazing game

Who shot Jake? And Wendy?

• Advertisement

We shot Jake cos I were feeling thick and didn't realise that his vote not counting meant that he didn't have a role and couldn't be vig. Sigh.

Green&Red wrote: »
    Who shot Jake? And Wendy?

The wolves shot me not sure about Wendy

We took out Wendy too I think and I can't even remember why...

Oh - because she had the truth serum and we were worried it would be used on Orla.

Angus WW wrote: »
    We shot Jake cos I were feeling thick and didn't realise that his vote not counting meant that he didn't have a role and couldn't be vig. Sigh.

My post about saving bullets was to make you think I was vig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Did no one look at my Clodagh ISO?!?!?!?!

Well played GnR :D

Thanks Mods, that was fun to watch and even to take par in for a bit.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Awesome work, Clo. Really didn't cop you were the Sk at all until....
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Derry, you are about to get lynched, will you just tell them who you are please

This post broke my heart last night. Had to go out to pick someone up at 8:55 and registered a vote just as they got into the car. Then saw this, and realized it was quasi-gloating, but couldn't get a response out in time :( The Necro told me when I got back home then that if I'd voted 60 seconds latter, Derry would have been voted out in the tie rather than me. Sorry wolf friends. Had great fun with ye though.

That was a really, really fun game. The number of NRVs that dies was incredible, and the number of them that baited us was brilliant too. I was convinced Jake was the vig. Isla did have a role too, but her vote didn't count. I presumed Jake was lying to cover up a role, trying to paint himself as an NRV to survive longer.

And convinced Derry was the SK. :pac:

The fact it came down to the final munch shows a really well balanced game on all fronts too. Awesome work.

kitten_k wrote: »

Sigh. Yeah, I didn't think properly about that before we took you out. I was panicking that you had 4 bullets to lay into us with.

Irrespective, Clodagh had me so far in her pocket that I was chewing lint. I'd never have munched her.

kitten_k wrote: »

We were already 95% sure you were. You'll see in the backroom that you were destined to die for it all day, but I was hoping you'd misfire first. Then you mentioned multiple bullets and it was "OKAY, let's get THAT off the board!" :P

Lord TSC wrote: »

This post broke my heart last night. Had to go out to pick someone up at 8:55 and registered a vote just as they got into the car. Then saw this, and realized it was quasi-gloating, but couldn't get a response out in time :( The Necro told me when I got back home then that if I'd voted 60 seconds latter, Derry would have been voted out in the tie rather than me. Sorry wolf friends. Had great fun with ye though.

That was a really, really fun game. The number of NRVs that dies was incredible, and the number of them that baited us was brilliant too. I was convinced Jake was the vig. Isla did have a role too, but her vote didn't count. I presumed Jake was lying to cover up a role, trying to paint himself as an NRV to survive longer.

The fact it came down to the final munch shows a really well balanced game on all fronts too. Awesome work.

Lord! You were my backroom buddy!

That was good fun. I went a bit mad when you left.

Sigh. Yeah, I didn't think properly about that before we took you out. I was panicking that you had 4 bullets to lay into us with.

Irrespective, Clodagh had me so far in her pocket that I was chewing lint. I'd never have munched her.

My inital thought was that if Jake wasn't vig, Clodagh was. Other than the post quoted above, I'd have gone Wini next too, especially after her "I was voting you every day" story.

Which, btw, I wasn't lying when I said I hadn't noticed the repeated votes :pac:

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Did no one look at my Clodagh ISO?!?!?!?!

Well played GnR :D

Thanks Mods, that was fun to watch and even to take par in for a bit.

Who were you fixxxer?

Tbh, the last voting made me sure the SK was Winnie or Des so I was scuppered then. And I was all alone so could tunnel away to my hearts content.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Can one of our lovely forum mods let tusk back in please. He's told me he's having terrible fomo

Lord TSC wrote: »

I was convinced Derry was the vig and had shot Jake!

I also thought there was only one wolf left so I wasn’t too worried about getting a wolf last nite!

I copped Dessie’s prize peek wasn’t actually a prize

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Who were you fixxxer?

Tbh, the last voting made me sure the SK was Winnie or Des so I was scuppered then. And I was all alone so could tunnel away to my hearts content.

I was Steve WW. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Great game folks. I had so much fun this time around.

Super play by GnR.

Can a wag expert tell me if him voting alone Everytime is as much if a red flag as I think it is?

Angus! You nearly did it. Great game my dude.

Thanks mods. It was a beaut

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Also, can we get a cast list when possible?

Lol - I went through your ISO and totally disagreed. I should have listened to you!

Oh ya, that’s what got you killed actually!

That and you were close to being lynched and I didn’t want to lose the kill

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

And no one ever managed to find that elusive vigilante. Lol

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    Great game folks. I had so much fun this time around.

Super play by GnR.

Can a wag expert tell me if him voting alone Everytime is as much if a red flag as I think it is?

Angus! You nearly did it. Great game my dude.

Thanks mods. It was a beaut

The vote for Conor wasn’t really a lone vote, I was genuinely away and then it kinda suited that I looked like bores NRV who had voted for the BGE

Advertisement