Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    And no one ever managed to find that elusive vigilante. Lol

Prove he's not dead! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Green&Red wrote: »
    Oh ya, that’s what got you killed actually!

That and you were close to being lynched and I didn’t want to lose the kill

For the love of god. I spent so much time trying to see who had interacted with Steve pre-wiring. Don't make me feel worse.

That was great fun. A little bit glad I can concentrate on work again today though...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Maybe Molly has access to spreadsheet as it'll be this evening before I can post the full cast list.

Yeah, Clodagh voting solo would have been a red flag in terms of wagonomics tusky :)

In other news:

South Park Role Madness is now open for sign ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Will do. Please hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Oh ya, that’s what got you killed actually!

That and you were close to being lynched and I didn’t want to lose the kill

haha I guessed as much :pac:

I was desperately hoping for a bullet prize!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Choc Chip wrote: »
    For the love of god. I spent so much time trying to see who had interacted with Steve pre-wiring. Don't make me feel worse.

That was great fun. A little bit glad I can concentrate on work again today though...

I had him wired the day before, I think cause my bomb the first day had been blocked I picked an outlier. Then when he started trash talking it was kaboom time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I had him wired the day before, I think cause my bomb the first day had been blocked I picked an outlier. Then when he started trash talking it was kaboom time

Sad face.

And to answer the last question in your backroom, Angus Wolf does make that mistake with the numbers (though obv i'd have been looking for you anyway). We thought Derry was SK.

I am seriously sleep deprived this week and made a number of stupid mistakes, including not putting in my role-block last night. :rolleyes:

Well played, Green.

Hard luck village. I was no help to ya. But I did have durty Gertie sussed early doors.

Team Wolf:
    Character Name| Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Bonaparte| Roleblocker Wolf| Choc Chip| Angus WW
    Booker| Werewolf| tusk| Eva WW
    Dan Paine| Teenage Werewolf| Lord TSC| Gertrude WW
    Toll Road| Werewolf| Kai Victorious Ox| Orla WW

Team Serial Killer:
    Character Name| Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Barney Ross| Explosives Expert/Serial Killer| Green&Red| Clodagh WW

Team Village:
    Character Name | Role| Sign Ups| Anon Account
    Hale Caesar| Troublemaker| Clarabel| Barbara WW
    Billy The Kid| Jailkeeper| duffman13| Conor WW
    Lee Christmas| Alignment Seer |tritium| Desmond WW
    Tool| Charlatan Vigilante| Loughc| Doris WW
    Max Drummer |Executioner| Strawberry Milkshake| Isla WW
    Jean Vilain| One Punch Role Oracle| Baggly| Liam WW
    Mr. Church| Bomb Squad| beakerjoe| Phil WW
    Luna| NRV| khalessi| Brendan WW
    Lacey| NRV| Drumpot| Derry WW
    Conrad Stonebanks| NRV| MrKingsley| Holly WW
    Yu Nan| NRV| kitten_k| Jake WW
    Doctor Death| NRV| LoughC (replaced Ecto)| Katie WW
    Gunner Jensen| NRV| sKeith| Riona WW
    Yin Yang| NRV| fixxxer| Steve WW
    Trench Mauser| NRV| Bounty Hunter| Vernon WW
    General Garza| NRV| y0ssar1an22| Wendy WW
    Galgo| NRV| Barney92| Winifred WW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Great game everyone, and thank you mods, it was a blast (please never have a roleblocker again)

Well played the Sk!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What is teenage werewolf? Like, a cub?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,066 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    What is teenage werewolf? Like, a cub?

Teenage Werewolf is so excited to be a wolf they must use the word 'Werewolf' on thread each day or face drastic consequences.

tritium wrote: »
    Great game everyone, and thank you mods, it was a blast (please never have a roleblocker again)

Well played the Sk!

Ah trit :(

Twice you got blocked.

That said, your only peek bagged a wolf so it wasn't a bad show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Necro wrote: »

Twice you got blocked.

Stupid peek :'(

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Sad face.

And to answer the last question in your backroom, Angus Wolf does make that mistake with the numbers (though obv i'd have been looking for you anyway). We thought Derry was SK.

I am seriously sleep deprived this week and made a number of stupid mistakes, including not putting in my role-block last night. :rolleyes:

I thought if you didnt kill me you'd at least role block me and it would come down to a final vote but I thought I could win that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ha, well done Clodagh, nicely played . .

Sorry village, going off yesterday made Liams kill a double blow. . Great game . .

Great game mods, superb Game, I probably could of done getting killed off earlier for the good of my job/family.

And game was played in a great spirit. Sorry for going in so hard Katie, I probably win the Molly award for that Meltdown. . I didnt believe your power claim but when you said your name was Dr Death I thought it had to be too obvious to not be a ruse . .

Also Katie later on in the game I thought a better strategy was to insult you into not voting for me. Not saying it worked, but it wasnt intending to be insulting, just save my kneck!

Great game guys and thanks for letting me sneak into the game . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You werent mad Derry and you didnt talk me into killing Katie. I was already leaning that way because the claim was a bit funky and the power seemed OP. As i said on thread, i was planning to shoot her anyway at 9.59, but was called into a meeting.

Anything you liked about the game, please feel free to give it a mention here.

Feedback on the game then you can give us your thoughts in this thread.

Danke!!

Baggly wrote: »
    You werent mad Derry and you didnt talk me into killing Katie. I was already leaning that way because the claim was a bit funky and the power seemed OP. As i said on thread, i was planning to shoot her anyway at 9.59, but was called into a meeting.

Well thanks for clearing that up. .

I still feel If I hadn't gone full on crazy the village might of had a better chance and the day wouldn't of been taken up with me trying to make up for my falling down moment.. I mean, Dr Death though, a goody, that still makes me twitch.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Well thanks for clearing that up. .

I still feel If I hadn't gone full on crazy the village might of had a better chance and the day wouldn't of been taken up with me trying to make up for my falling down moment.. I mean, Dr Death though, a goody, that still makes me twitch.

We really, really wanted to quote this on thread to you yesterday, not sure if you missed it. Decided against it because it might impact on player's assumptions:
    8. General Note: Have fun guys, we encourage fun poking, memes,
    gifs, videos and such and such. Character claiming is actively encouraged,
    who wouldn't want to be Arnie or Sly or one of the many many heroes in the game.
    Character names are NOT tied to roles- anyone can be evil, anyone can be
    good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Twice you got blocked.

Yeah, took me two goes though

Thanks for the rocket launcher though :D:

We really, really wanted to quote this on thread to you yesterday, not sure if you missed it. Decided against it because it might impact on player's assumptions:

Ha, it was actually the roled power that got me, not so much the name. If she had just come out with Dr Death, I would of been way less suspicious, it was the power that didn't make sense. The name just threw me over the edge . .

I would say Clodagh was loving it . . . The more i argued the deeper a hole I dug . . Well, its consistant with those tunnels I love to get into . .

Big thanks to Barney, you saved me last nite

Would somebody please reinstate my posting privelages. Was funny I was the first to post in my boards name and it infected others!!! :pac:

Big thanks to Barney, you saved me last nite

No way, just looking at that.

So wolves did vote for me because they thooght I was the SK and my own team mate saved me. Sorry Winnie! So you didn’t care if I died cause you knew the wolf would have to kill you at munch? I thooght you would of kept me as a fallguy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I DIDNT POST IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT WOOHOOOOOOO

Well done Baggly!

No way, just looking at that.

So wolves did vote for me because they thooght I was the SK and my own team mate saved me. Sorry Winnie! So you didn’t care if I died cause you knew the wolf would have to kill you at munch? I thooght you would of kept me as a fallguy!!

Ya once ye had lynched Gertie I just needed to stay alive. I figured Katie believed I was village whether I couldn’t predict what you’d vote for.

And game was played in a great spirit. Sorry for going in so hard Katie, I probably win the Molly award for that Meltdown. . I didnt believe your power claim but when you said your name was Dr Death I thought it had to be too obvious to not be a ruse . . .

You 100% deserve this Derry:

491719.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Ya once ye had lynched Gertie I just needed to stay alive. I figured Katie believed I was village whether I couldn’t predict what you’d vote for.

Well played Sir... Seriously, I think the SK is the toughest role in the game and anybody who can win with that role is special.... Superb work....

Advertisement