Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Gertrude WW has been voted out of the Expendables............by the neck.
    Gertrude WW was…. Dan Paine, The Teenage Werewolf.

dan-paine-foto.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

YES!!!

Errr sorry Derry!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

God I hope that's the last wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    we need Gertie to be SK if she's lynched in order to cut down the kill rate tomorrow morning, but no one is listening

Well using two wolves we'd be screwed if Gertie is the SK. 3v2 and a munch coming - we'd be doneso.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

dan-paine-foto.jpg

Ha .... Get in... Bye bye Gertie

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

dan-paine-foto.jpg

The fourth vote paid off.

giphy.gif

Well using two wolves we'd be screwed if Gertie is the SK. 3v2 and a munch coming - we'd be doneso.

You're right. Can someone do where we are on 1 v 4 or 1 v 1 v 3 cos my head is fried. I didn't think I was going to be back here in time. Have to run again but will be back in an hour and will do it then if no one else has had time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results:

Candidate| Votes |
    Gertrude WW| Derry WW, Winifred WW| 2
    Derry WW| Angus WW, Gertrude WW| 2
    Winifred WW| Clodagh WW| 1
    Katie WW| Katie WW| 1

Gertrude WW was lynched due to last vote cast.

• Advertisement

Why did Katie vote for herself?

Have any of the wolves been called the role blocker?

Why did no one point this out to me while I was spending all evening focussed on finding the SK?

I feel like I wasted my entire night.

Clodagh WW wrote: »

I can’t see that they have and that’s the only role names which means we probably still have another wolf

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results:

Candidate| Votes |
    Katie WW| Katie WW| 1

Ha, Winnie, you might just of saved the village. I don’t know whether to thank you or be worried you are the SK. Part of me wanted to be dead but hey I suppose it ain’t so bad.

I’ve voted for myself in the past Katie. I’m sorry for putting you under so much pressure, I didn’t know how else to get through to people. You were pocketed by at least one wolf though, can you see that? That doesn’t clear me of course but I’ve been right about a few things today.

Angus, i would be looking over my back for the SK if I was you, very very interesting votes.

Clodagh voting for winni?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lynch Results:

Candidate| Votes |
    Katie WW| Katie WW| 1

Ammmm I didn’t vote for myself....

Fuppin hell, I forgot they may block the SK!

Katie WW wrote: »
    Ammmm I didn’t vote for myself....

Do you think it was switched or a mistake?

Not really sure anybody has power to switch votes?!

Of course I voted for SK, I said I didn’t think you or Gertie were wolves and that I did think Wini and Angus were

Can the mods check my last vote cause I didn’t vote for myself. Not that it matters now. Delighted the wolf is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod: All votes as posted are correct

For what it’s worth I thought I voted for Gerty last. I’m sticking to my leans in that order.

As it stands here are my leans.

Good Lean

Angus
    Jake
    Clodagh

Evil Lean

Gerty
    Winny
    Derry

Since I posted this. Jack confirmed good. Gerty confirmed bad.

Since I posted this. Jack confirmed good. Gerty confirmed bad.

*Jake

We definitely have another wolf, the first two were called Expendawolves, Gertie was the teenage wolf

Of course I voted for SK, I said I didn’t think you or Gertie were wolves and that I did think Wini and Angus were

Fair enough. I’d all but checked out so don’t know who was doing what before that....

Ha, one lone wolf has to decide if they believe me or not. Let’s do the maths

3 v 1 v 1 we think.

Wolf kills Katie or a villager = 2 v 1 v 1 with SK potential kill (unless he guesses correct SK target. Sk will target the wolf and want to leave me (as SK charlatan) along with the final villager. I’m the Closest the village has gotten to an SK so I don’t blame people for struggling to see otherwise.

But this means the wolf may have to kill me if they think I’m the SK. If they don’t kill me, In my mind it kind of clears me a bit. It actually means they don’t even think I’m the SK cause I think they have to target the sk... So wolfy mcloner, are you gonna come for me? Wanna chance your arm or are you too afraid to go after the big dog?

The sk Won’t kill me either because Katie is still convinced I’m them. That could work in our favour. Wolf has a big call to make. If he doesn’t get the SK he’s in trouble. Ideal scenario for both baddies is me, Katie and any baddy. As such, if the wolves think I’m good I’d say the rest of you guys are in for a tough morning/afternoon.

We definitely have another wolf, the first two were called Expendawolves, Gertie was the teenage wolf

And I imagine there’s still a roleblocker Mouse out there.

And I imagine there’s still a roleblocker Mouse out there.

*wolf out there. Autocorrect is killing me on my phone.

I think if the wolf thinks I’m good, I’m as safe as houses until the very last lynch.... But am I good mr wolf? If not maybe I will C4 your ass.....or maybe I was telling the truth and can be your fallguy tomorrow.....

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Fair enough. I’d all but checked out so don’t know who was doing what before that....

Ha, one lone wolf has to decide if they believe me or not. Let’s do the maths

3 v 1 v 1 we think.

Wolf kills Katie or a villager = 2 v 1 v 1 with SK potential kill (unless he guesses correct SK target. Sk will target the wolf and want to leave me (as SK charlatan) along with the final villager. I’m the Closest the village has gotten to an SK so I don’t blame people for struggling to see otherwise.

But this means the wolf may have to kill me if they think I’m the SK. If they don’t kill me, In my mind it kind of clears me a bit. It actually means they don’t even think I’m the SK cause I think they have to target the sk... So wolfy mcloner, are you gonna come for me? Wanna chance your arm or are you too afraid to go after the big dog?

The sk Won’t kill me either because Katie is still convinced I’m them. That could work in our favour. Wolf has a big call to make. If he doesn’t get the SK he’s in trouble. Ideal scenario for both baddies is me, Katie and any baddy. As such, if the wolves think I’m good I’d say the rest of you guys are in for a tough morning/afternoon.

Have you read the win conditions?

SK wins at 1 v 1 v 1

So SK wont go for a wolf. They'll go for village and hope the wolf also hits village, meaning SK wins.

Advertisement