Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    So we have a competition today?

Mods didn't mention one last night, did they? So guessing no? :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So VIG, seer and one punch oracle left in the shadows. I’m assuming one punch is waiting for seer to confirm some stuff. If they confirm a baddy I presume the OPO or Vig immediately kill or is there any reason to hold off?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It would be a great help if we actually knew how many evils we are looking for!

So we have a competition today?

I’d prefer we didn’t to be honest. We don’t know if there was more then one prize and two goodies talked about non fatal hits and dummy bullets. I’m still wondering did baddies win a prize that can send notes to goodies that can cause all sorts of trouble or did goodies take it upon themselves to make sh.*t up for some reason? Barbara’s Bullet thing didn’t make sense, so who gave her that prize or was she bluffing?

If Babs was on the level re the bullet I wonder what this means for Phil - is he safe coz she died?

• Advertisement

If Babs was on the level re the bullet I wonder what this means for Phil - is he safe coz she died?

Feels like if Phil's gonna die, it will happen round lynch or not at all? That or exactly 24 hours?

I don’t know what that was about. She said she had to give a name and gave Phil’s name. That suggests the action was triggered. Maybe Phil will get a bunch of flowers or something, I can’t work out what good it is sending/ giving somebody a bullet that may or may not work at a non fixed time in the future.

I think it’s important to point out again that if you are a RV and seriously think you are in danger from a lynch or a goody going after you with a prize, a Bullet or One lunch oracle, come out in a manner that gives us time to stop. Coming out can be a mistake but it’s better then being dead and the village losing a power. I’m not advocating anybody come out now to be clear , although 9.59 is usually a good point for those with information to help village.

That said, are we happy the SK has to choose his target by 10? Like he can’t look at 9.59 post and strap a detonator to that person? So if somebody is coming out with info, make sure everything is on that post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

I don’t have a read on a few posters at this point: Liam is helpful but has had no real scrutiny, Clodagh, Winnifred, angus

We had the atrophy and a bit helpful wolves in Eva and orla, probably will have at least one cruising along in engaged mode, but atm I don’t have much else. Guess we see after the munch, maybe stack the role claims and see what’s left.

Atrophy is stroppy: friggin autocorrect

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Good morning folks it’s time for the reveal.

I am Doctor Death. As my role I have the option to heal one player (save from SK target) I won’t know who the person is other than someone’s been targeted or I can use my power to inject a dose of poison to one player.

There is no time limit to my power and once it’s used I’m a NRV.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Modulator Announcement

Conor WW was a Hero Today

But now he is Dead Forever.

He was Billy The Kid, Jailkeeper
    Semper Fight.

latest?cb=20120818124139

ELSEWHERE...

Phil WW was shot dead.

giphy.gif

He was Mr. Church, Bomb Squad
    Semper Fight.

r3BZa73mUxjIk.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlTdubv1sQ

So babs wasn’t lying. Fuc that’s a double blow this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

giphy.gif

Desmond WW has been eviscerated in a fiery explosion.

They were..... Lee Christmas, The Alignment Seer

latest?cb=20140714221630

And a meh night becomes a bad morning ....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »

I am Doctor Death. As my role I have the option to heal one player (save from SK target) I won’t know who the person is other than someone’s been targeted or I can use my power to inject a dose of poison to one player.

Who is Dr Death?
    What do you mean you can heal someone but won’t know who that is?

Jesus Christ, three RVs gone!
    This is a f**king disaster

Well I guess that answers the Phil question.

So we’ve lost our seer and no idea who he peaked!

So we’ve lost our seer and no idea who he peaked!

He might have left clues, I’ll do an ISO if him

I’ve a meeting now til 11 and then I’ll get on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jesus. There's our village core.

• Advertisement

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Who is Dr Death?
    What do you mean you can heal someone but won’t know who that is?

I am Dr. Death. He’s in the expendables 3 movie.

I get notified when a bomb has been placed and I’ve the option to “heal” but no idea who the bomb is placed on. It could be me, a wolf, or anyone.

I have the option to heal or kill. I reckon as numbers are low I need to heal and block the next SK attempt? What do ye guys think?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Open

I get notified when a bomb has been placed and I’ve the option to “heal” but no idea who the bomb is placed on. It could be me, a wolf, or anyone.

I have the option to heal or kill. I reckon as numbers are low I need to heal and block the next SK attempt? What do ye guys think?

Is "heal" the language used?

And Bomb?

Why would you "heal" a bomb? You'd disarm it. That feels like the same power as the bombsquad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Right, for Liam, this is the pattern that WOULD have had me voting Katie last night.
    Are we not leaving Phil as he’s up for the chop anyway. Apparently.

And sadly for you I’m good. Like really good.
    It is. I’m not making the mistake Isla made last night and leaving it too late.

Katie role claims but doesn't give a role.
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Ok given you’ve now but a large target on yourself I assume you’ll provide details at some point
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Katie this doesn't paint you in a good light. If you are claiming something, I vote you make the claim.

Just for context, here is you and Dessie making the point that Katie should claim.
    Angus WW wrote: »

Phil and Katie only reflect on you, in that I was thinking that Phil should be resolved shortly and Katie would be my next wolfiest. She's claimed RV though so you'd be next after that - sorry.
    I've had something crop up in RL and I'll only be on lightly between now and lynch.

Read list as follows:

Above only because I'm parking Phil and Katie. They are my current wolfiest but I think they're self-resolving. If Katie doesn't reveal before lynch i'd be tempted to vote her though as I thought Des (?) ISO of her was very wolfy.

emphasis added above

I took longer than expected so this is me getting back to the thread
    I'm on Wini right now but will do a last minute change to Katie if I don't see a RV claim in the next few minutes. I'd only parked her because she said she was RV - I think her ISO was tres wolfy.

Here is you advocating that we do pile on babs which s where my vote eventually went (I know you backtracked a minute or 2 later)
    Liam WW wrote: »
    JUMP ON BABS. CAN'T AFFORD ABSENTEE PEOPLE KILLING OUR BG

Me telegraphing my vote
    I don't like this at all. I'm between babs to save the BG and Katie because I think she's most wolfy.

Katie is a wasted vote. Going or babs.

So there is the evolution of my decision. Katie had 5 hours to claim and all she's come up with today is a mysterious character not in the OP. I'm not buying it to be honest, but let's see how the day pans out after that shocking opening. :mad:

Is "heal" the language used?

And Bomb?

Why would you "heal" a bomb? You'd disarm it. That feels like the same power as the bombsquad.

You don’t heal the bomb you heal the person.

The power isn’t the same as I have a choice to heal or hurt. Bomb squad don’t have that choice.

So there is the evolution of my decision. Katie had 5 hours to claim and all she's come up with today is a mysterious character not in the OP. I'm not buying it to be honest, but let's see how the day pans out after that shocking opening. :mad:

It’s traditional to come out at 9.59am everyone knows that.

My vote is on Katie tonight. Dr death my hole, the name even sounds like a villain !!

Why haven’t you saved one person from an SK kill all game?

You don’t heal the bomb you heal the person.

The power isn’t the same as I have a choice to heal or hurt. Bomb squad don’t have that choice.

But if you don’t know who has been targeted what has stopped you using your power?

The less players left the more chance of the SK targeting a wolf and then you end up saving a wolf! Best time to use it would have been as early as possible as the odds of saving a villager would be higher

In the first post you say you can’t heal the SK target but in the second you talk about blocking it?

• Advertisement

It’s traditional to come out at 9.59am everyone knows that.

Its traditional for goodies to come out at 9.59 and baddies to fake role claim similarly. ... Dr Death!!!

Advertisement