Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You don’t heal the bomb you heal the person.

The power isn’t the same as I have a choice to heal or hurt. Bomb squad don’t have that choice.

No harm Katie but all the bomb flavour has been XX is eviscerated, they were YYY

I don’t see how you could heal someone thats in little bits and pieces?

I’m not saying I don’t believe you and I’d certainly give you a pass for tonite’s lynch but it doesn’t add up

I’d like more info

Derry WW wrote: »
    Dr death my hole, the name even sounds like a villain !!

I lol’d, it’s like a name Dr. evil would come up with

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    In the first post you say you can’t heal the SK target but in the second you talk about blocking it?

I never said you can’t heal.

The wolves are doing a great job in leading this village. Honestly lads lynch me I don’t care I am 100% village. Just have a look at who is rattled the most so early by my reveal. I suspect that person is your SK.

Go village.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I lol’d, it’s like a name Dr. evil would come up with

IMDB it lads. He’s in the 3rd movie. Played by Wesney Snipes if I was fake revealing would I pick a name like that? Come on. We’ve f’d This game terribly as a village already. Think this one out right this time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I never said you can’t heal.

The wolves are doing a great job in leading this village. Honestly lads lynch me I don’t care I am 100% village. Just have a look at who is rattled the most so early by my reveal. I suspect that person is your SK.

Go village.

don’t you mean that person is “our Sk”?

tenor.gif?itemid=7311011

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Hey gang. Who would like to find out if Katies claim is real? :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Me, me, me!

Oh I love a good role claim day.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Me, me, me!

Oh I love a good role claim day.

No wait - there's bad implications I think. I need to think!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Yes if you can instead of us wasting the day on it

Sold. To the gentleman with the Thundercats avatar!

• Advertisement

Good morning folks it’s time for the reveal.

I am Doctor Death. As my role I have the option to heal one player (save from SK target)

Katie I don’t want to get into a row with you cause I’m inclined to believe you, it’s a bit too precise to be a bogus claim IMO but you clearly say here that you can heal someone other than the SK target, or am I reading that incorrectly?

Nope, have re-read. I want to know please.

IMDB it lads. He’s in the 3rd movie. Played by Wesney Snipes if I was fake revealing would I pick a name like that? Come on. We’ve f’d This game terribly as a village already. Think this one out right this time.

Oh I’m sure you have made sure the character exists and had a response ready for any challanges. In fact, you could easily be that character and be a baddy. If you end up good I want somebody to Kill. Dr Death... A role of a goodie not mentioned in the OP?! A goodie who has a power that can supposedly stop any SK kill and hasn’t saved one person in 4 days? Not one? I mean that power would of statistically most likely saved a goody on day 1.

DR DEATH!!!! A goodie????

tenor.gif?itemid=5622256

The implications of this are thus:

I can shoot katie. If she is bad, she will die and i will live and i will be a hero.

If she is good, i will die, and she will have to reveal her role on thread (which she has already done tbf)......unless if was a fake role claim. Ill still be a hero.

Its win win from my POV. One is more winny though.

If it involves killing Katie NO is my vote

Any other method go for it!

Haha i was gonna put in an order on her for 9.59 but got called into a meeting anyway, so this all works out lovely.

Ah f**k. If you are wrong we are in big trouble..... But this is a tasty trade off...

The conservative in me wants to lynch Katie but that has to be a bullsh*t claim....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If Katie is good and is Doc (doing research now, I do blieve Wesley Snipes character probably fits the mould of this game), these look awful for Derry....
    don’t you mean that person is “our Sk”?

tenor.gif?itemid=7311011
    Oh I’m sure you have made sure the character exists and had a response ready for any challanges. In fact, you could easily be that character and be a baddy. If you end up good I want somebody to Kill. Dr Death... A role of a goodie not mentioned in the OP?! A goodie who has a power that can supposedly stop any SK kill and hasn’t saved one person in 4 days? Not one? I mean that power would of statistically most likely saved a goody on day 1.

DR DEATH!!!! A goodie????

tenor.gif?itemid=5622256

If Katie is telling the truth, she becomes the SK's biggest nightmare, as she can block an SK kill and slow down the rate of deaths.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

So we've got 8 left
    Gertrude
    Derry
    Katie
    Liam
    Jake
    Angus
    Clodagh
    Winifred

Potentially three baddies with one of them the SK. Things that stand out for me are Desmond's votes. My guess is they voted for Isla and then peeked them, having seen they were good then moved. They voted for Derry and since they moved off Derry last night then that suggests to me that they peeked Derry and Derry is good.

Further to that Clodagh has been amongst the outliers each vote but never on the same person which suggests somewhat of a scattergun approach and that voting for anyone would do.

I think one of Jake or Liam is a wolf and was bussing Orla with the vote in lynch two.

I suspected Gertrude from the beginning and me continuing to vote for her was an attempt to make them think I was the seer and had peeked them. That tactic is gone obviously, but they haven't questioned my consistent voting.

Lynch One

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Phil WW |Angus WW, Jake WW, Derry WW, Conor WW |4
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Riona WW, Steve WW, Holly WW, |4
    Isla WW |Doris WW, Gertrude WW, Desmond WW |3
    Gertrude WW| Winifred WW, Phil WW |2
    Doris WW |Isla WW, Eva WW |2
    Liam WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Riona WW |Barbara WW |1
    Derry WW |Brendan WW |1
    Conor WW |Liam WW |1
    Orla WW |Wendy WW |1
    Vernon WW |Orla WW |1
    Did Not Vote |Katie WW

Lynch Two

Candidate |Votes |Number of votes
    Isla WW |Gertrude WW, Phil WW, Derry WW, Katie WW, Brendan WW |5
    Orla WW |Liam WW, Jake WW, Conor WW |3
    Brendan WW |Vernon WW, Eva WW, Barbara WW, |3
    Steve WW |Holly WW |1
    Phil WW |Angus WW |1
    Clodagh WW |Steve WW |1
    Derry WW |Desmond WW |1
    Desmond WW |Clodagh WW |1
    Gertrude WW |Winifred WW |1
    Did not vote|Orla WW

Lynch Three
    Candidate|Votes|Number of votes
    Brendan WW|Phil WW, Conor WW, Gertrude WW|3
    Barbara WW|Katie WW, Derry WW, Angus WW|3
    Winifred WW|Barbara WW, Liam WW,|2
    Gertrude WW|Brendan WW, Winifred WW|2
    Katie WW|Desmond WW,|1
    Conor WW|Clodagh WW|1

I am 100% good my friend. Shot away Liam but you are gonna end up topping yourself.

• Advertisement

If Katie is good and is Doc (doing research now, I do blieve Wesley Snipes character probably fits the mould of this game), these look awful for Derry....

If Katie is telling the truth, she becomes the SK's biggest nightmare, as she can block an SK kill and slow down the rate of deaths.

So you think a goody with a power to save one of 4 people over the last 4 days but chose not to, even though they don’t even know who is being killed and the role is not on the OP, is not a steaming pile of wolf ****?

If Katie’s role is real and it’s good, I want the Sk to strap a bomb on me and Katie not to save me. I mean that:.....

Dr Death!!!! Dr F**king Death!!!

My claim not good enough for you Wini?

So you think a goody with a power to save one of 4 people over the last 4 days but chose not to, even though they don’t even know who is being killed and the role is not on the OP, is not a steaming pile of wolf ****?

If Katie’s role is real and it’s good, I want the Sk to strap a bomb on me and Katie not to save me. I mean that:.....

Dr Death!!!! Dr F**king Death!!!

I wasn’t here day1 and took me a while to get going on day2. Again if I was fake reveal would I really pick Dr Death as a name?

I think that the role claim has holes. Absolutely. But I could absolutely see some sort of goody role specifically designed to **** with the SK, to counter how the SK can **** with everyone by detonating whenever he wants.

Which is why if Liam is telling the truth, I'd actually like to see what way Katie flips. If Katie dies, awesome, wolf captured. If Katie lives and Liam dies, Katie's role gets confirmed by the mods. And we can use the reactions to see who the SK was, panicing.

Cause Derry, you're not poking holes. You are scrambling.

(And Derry, goes without saying, I'll happily apologize if Katie flips bad. Just find your behavioiur to this reveal to be the most note worthy).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

My claim not good enough for you Wini?

It took quite a while to post that so hadn't seen your claim whilst I was doing it.

(And Derry, goes without saying, I'll happily apologize if Katie flips bad. Just find your behavioiur to this reveal to be the most note worthy).

Do you honestly think if I was the SK, I would go mad at Katie because she can block 1 of my kills ? Really ? So I am the SK and banking everything on going after a potential goody who can only stop 1 of my kills, thats my play ?

I feel like Katie should be fighting harder for me not to throw my life away (in her version of events).

Dr Death . . And the village is buying it . .

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

I wouldnt get hung up on that aspect Derry. Its 'canon' that thats his name, and as we have seen, any expendables character can be a wolf. Character name =/= alignment, from what i can see.

Advertisement