Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well both were bad, so I am asking about both. You aren't above scrutiny Angus.

I voted for Winnie before that. Was that ok? I mean, you were on her too, but I just want to check?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Angus WW wrote:
    that's literally what I said - it's an easy way for anyone to buy an extra day. I don't like it.

Angus WW wrote:
    And you're STILL having a go at me for a vote I didn't even make!

Ah go away out of that. You put it forward as your second best choice. So what I'm seeing is a bad first choice and a bad second choice.

Angus WW wrote:
    I voted for Winnie before that. Was that ok? I mean, you were on her too, but I just want to check?

Depends. What was your reasoning.

Its not an infinite get out of jail card. You give them one freebee and then shoot them.

I'll come back and answer this tomorrow if you still want me to, but I'm just too annoyed to carry on this conversation right now.

Angus WW wrote:
    I'll come back and answer this tomorrow if you still want me to, but I'm just too annoyed to carry on this conversation right now.

Grand see you tomorrow so. If I'm dead go ahead and answer anyway.

• Advertisement

Just to make sure..... It's just a game and I'm not angry or looking to have a go at anyone. Sorry if I overstepped my mark.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I don't know. But we at least know whatever her motives, they came from a village POV.

Well it's kinda the entire game to analyse past behaviour. I hope you aren't suggesting all past actions are exempt from analysis :pac:

Look at this way.... If tomorrow

- I say I won a prize and it’s a bullet, but it may not work today cause mods are busy
    - I say “Liam is looking More and more villagey to me”
    Less then 3 hours later
    - I say “Liam is number one wolf lean for me, I’ve absolutely no reason that I can share why I feel like this but this is how I feel”
    Less then 20 minutes after saying this
    - I say “”-I’m not voting for Liam”
    Later I say
    - “yeh my prize might not work tomorrow either and I don’t really know what will happen or who has the bullet. I suppose your guess is as good as mine ”

How will you react if somebody says “why did you vote for Derry , there’s not much in that”....

The bullet confusion thing happens...more often than it should tbh.... I can see your point in fairness.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Gertie Angus and wini.

What's up with the late votes.
    I don't know. I was asking you about it.

The reason I'm making a point of this is because you said late votes. You didn't ask what time did you vote and then say why so late when I told you. You asked the question on the assumption that I had voted late. I wanted to know why you made that assumption.

As it happens I voted late because I was busy, but the question would have made no sense if I'd voted earlier. I didn't change my mind over who I was going for anyway.

The reason I'm making a point of this is because you said late votes. You didn't ask what time did you vote and then say why so late when I told you. You asked the question on the assumption that I had voted late. I wanted to know why you made that assumption.

As it happens I voted late because I was busy, but the question would have made no sense if I'd voted earlier. I didn't change my mind over who I was going for anyway.

No I get your point. The vote groups are chronological as well. So the other votes tied on the same amount were earlier than yours.

But regardless, my question had the intended effect of getting a full itinerary of how you voted and when out of you. Yes I could have asked when you voted rather than assuming a late vote, but I don't see how it really matters actually.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Hi guys, eventful evening judging by my scan.
    So my synopsis is that we voted two NRVs, ironically one of those by her own choosing. While it’s not great it’s better than lynching our BG, soz Conor for the old vote there, I did say I had casted and was offline!
    We also have Phil as bomb defuser, am I right in thinking no counter claim to either of these roles? So barring a conversion we have a village core of two?

Good work Conor protecting riona D1

Barbara was a bit nuts with the bullet/gun/Phil thing

I’m struggling to get into the game but I should have more time to be involved tomorrow. I’ve no firm idea on who is a wolf, Liam? Although he’s very polite

I'm not a wolf.

Nor sk for that matter.

I'm not a wolf.

I read that like

nixon_tells_em_gif_by_hecklerink-d4oxbva.gif

Well I'm not that either :D

Interesting in hindsight looking over some posts. Orla and Eva both on same team.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Oh Jesus. I thought you'd started to chill out!

Any chance you'd be interested in not playing the absolute fool today and helping us find a bloody wolf?

Katie thanks above post
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm letting ye know I'm a villager. So that's one person crossed off the wolf list. The seer will confirm this today.
    Anyone that has accused me of being a wolf is not the vigilante or seer.
    I'm definitely suspicious of Vernon.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Orla how come you didn’t vote last night?
    I was safe.
    Why couldn’t you have voted to try and catch a wolf. You know the name of the game?
    Boring.
    Worst player ever.

Eva thanks above post

Ok tbh I’m not sure 3 wolves interact as closely as this on thread? I mean that’s too obvious surely?

But I did find Eva and Orlas interactions interesting. Wish I had more time to go over the day, have to spend some time with my wife. And for newer players, it can be fun looking back over even random parts of the game now that we know
    Certain roles, you might just find something interesting...

And for those wondering (Angus and Conor) my theory was originally about keeping an eye on night conversations. Yesterday the wolves hadn’t lost one player so I thought they might be more active at night gloating.. it happened in one game I was in where the seer, the Sk and 2 wolves were up at night and the seer called both wolves out if I remember correctly.

I thought maybe wolves would be getting bolder and would be up last night but there were alit of villagers mostly up and with wolves losing 2 today I don’t think they would be strutting around tonight. It was only a theory but if people want to look back at last night and see any gloating they are welcome to give it a shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I’m trying to figure out how many people are potentially wired up right now. Could be some got lynched but there’s potentially one or two of us on the chopping block.

Plus Babs gun. If she was good, is it safe to say she wasn’t lying bout it?

Did everyone go to bed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Did everyone go to bed?

Yep, early start this morning!

Today could be a chaotic day for those who survive the munch/bomb

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all, so tired!!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Morning everyone. I think it’s fair to say that last nights antics turned a decent ( and somewhat fortunate) day into a bit meh :(. Given I was away during the evening that’s on me as much as anyone but let’s do better today

Morning.

Can't say the utter silence is massively reassuring overnight. Doesn't feel like baddies are desperately trying to spin anything.

Just to make sure..... It's just a game and I'm not angry or looking to have a go at anyone. Sorry if I overstepped my mark.

Thanks for this, I was just frustrated at the way things went last night, especially as my vote killed babs in the end. Being quizzed on that and a hypothetical vote just made me worse and I wasn't enjoying the game so stepped away.

Feeling fresh this morning. I've a call now but I'll be back on afterwards if I'm still here and explain my reasoning. Either way, if I'm dead and Katie doesn't explain her role today, please don't let her away with it at lynch.

We're in a good position guys - only 2 or 3 more baddies to find and we've a decent village core now.

No I get your point. The vote groups are chronological as well. So the other votes tied on the same amount were earlier than yours.

But regardless, my question had the intended effect of getting a full itinerary of how you voted and when out of you. Yes I could have asked when you voted rather than assuming a late vote, but I don't see how it really matters actually.

It matters because I've played games before where a power could be to check the lynch voting tallies a certain amount of time before the lynch. Not saying one of these in the this game but given the mods have secrets then you never know.

Did everyone go to bed?
    Morning.

Can't say the utter silence is massively reassuring overnight. Doesn't feel like baddies are desperately trying to spin anything.

Wolves got to sleep too I suppose. There are fewer of them now too so possible none of the remaining wolves were around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Morning guys, it’s seems a bit meh in here alright but yesterday was an outstanding day if we take it in the whole, two wolves down
    Let’s hope we don’t take it in the hole today!

See what I did there??

I’m around for a good bit of today but won’t be around at lynch time.
    I’m going to ISO Eva later and see what that throws up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning.

I could be really positive and say that there is only one wolf but tbh, what do they need to spin? They'll be wary of saying anything before munch IMO as a flood of reveals could ruin a good story they may be trying to concoct in the bsckroom

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Morning guys, it’s seems a bit meh in here alright but yesterday was an outstanding day if we take it in the whole, two wolves down
    Let’s hope we don’t take it in the hole today!

See what I did there??

I’m around for a good bit of today but won’t be around at lynch time.
    I’m going to ISO Eva later and see what that throws up

I’m not sure outstanding is a word I’d use. We got a little lucky, a peek prize and a mod, kill and the lunch was pretty bad

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure outstanding is a word I’d use. We got a little lucky, a peek prize and a mod, kill and the lunch was pretty bad

Lynch not lunch

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

So we have a competition today?

Advertisement