Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Your the one obsessed with skin colour. But seriously do you seriously think workers want to be undercut by cheaper labour regardless of skin colour, religion or nationality?

They aren't being undercut. You were asked for evidence for this already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Odhinn wrote: »
    There are a number of ideologies within Islam, within Sunni Islam and Shia Islam.

All follow the same Quran there is also a number of ideologies within fascism aswell the German Nazi party be more extreme than the Italian Fascist party for example likewise Communism. I'm sur ethe current crop of Communists would support a different line of communism than Leon Trotsky or Stalin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I would actually say that Islam has much in common with ideologies like Communism and Fascism. Islam may be dressed up as a religion but really it is a totalitarian ideology like Fascism and Communism. Whether it has a lot in common with the Nazi Party of Germany or is a different story altogether

Exactly my point.

They aren't being undercut. You were asked for evidence for this already.

The Central Bank has said there are not enough migrants to keep wages down. That would suggest that if there was more immigrants wages would meaning Irish workers would be undercut

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/topstories/not-enough-migrants-arriving-to-keep-pay-down-central-bank/ar-AAF2qCp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

The Central Bank has said there are not enough migrants to keep wages down. That would suggest that if there was more immigrants wages would meaning Irish workers would be undercut

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/money/topstories/not-enough-migrants-arriving-to-keep-pay-down-central-bank/ar-AAF2qCp

...but they aren't in the case of Nurses, as can be seen by the unions attitude.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

There are a number of ideologies within Islam, within Sunni Islam and Shia Islam.

Not all Nazis were in favour of the holocaust either. I don't see your point. The conversation was about calling someone racist because they subscribe to an ideology. How does different ideologies within Islam reframe this discussion in anyway?
    DubInMeath wrote: »
    The only thing is that you are aligning with people who have attended nazi meetings and pretty much have similar attitudes.
    I also align with Maajid Nawaz and he used to be an Islamic terrorist. He actually attended meetings with actual Islamic extremists. Funny thing he was then labelled an anti-Muslim extremist by the SPLC.

Maybe like the SPLC, you guys should apologize to Stephen and I, and anyone else you infer as racist.

After first doubling down on their decision to call Mr. Nawaz an anti-Muslim extremist, they have been sued into apologizing for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Supply and demand. If there's not enough workers they (the workers) can demand or companies have to pay higher wages to keep them. That's what the article is about.

This has nothing to do with undercutting.

Your the one obsessed with skin colour. But seriously do you seriously think workers want to be undercut by cheaper labour regardless of skin colour, religion or nationality?

Someone tried that line earlier in the thread or was it the older one about her being batshyte crazy, claimed unions were undercutting members wages by supporting migrants joining Dublin Bus and other C.I.E companies, while in the same post claiming that they were holding the country to ransom going on strike for better wages and conditions for their members. Ye tend to be a little confused about things.

Kimsang wrote: »
    Not all Nazis were in favour of the holocaust either. I don't see your point. The conversation was about calling someone racist because they subscribe to an ideology. How does different ideologies within Islam reframe this discussion in anyway?

I also align with Maajid Nawaz and he used to be an Islamic terrorist. He actually attended meetings with actual Islamic extremists. Funny thing he was then labelled an anti-Muslim extremist by the SPLC.

Maybe like the SPLC, you guys should apologize to Stephen and I, and anyone else you infer as racist.

You dont read, you dont listen, you dont want to hear.

cookie1977 wrote: »
    You dont read, you dont listen, you dont want to hear.

I agree. I give up.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

pinkyeye wrote: »
    I agree. I give up.

Did you ever buy that bitcoin after?

I agree. I give up.

Yeah call everyone you like a racist, then when pressed on it, give up. Well done.
    "It's in the thread"- The woke brigade

Someone tried that line earlier in the thread or was it the older one about her being batshyte crazy, claimed unions were undercutting members wages by supporting migrants joining Dublin Bus and other C.I.E companies, while in the same post claiming that they were holding the country to ransom going on strike for better wages and conditions for their members. Ye tend to be a little confused about things.

Not my opinion but I will support any workers who try to better their lot regardless of nationality

Blueshoe wrote: »
    As one of those greedy public sector lazy parasite's I bought 5.

As one of those greedy public sector lazy parasite's I bought 5.

Nice. Bitcoin to 1 million eoy

What are you on about now?

Seriously, I'm not even messing now. Please quote where I've ever mentioned bitcoin?

Seriously, I'm not even messing now. Please quote where I've ever mentioned bitcoin?
    I think it refers to Kimsang's constant crypto references.

Lol.
    Jaysus I'm only joking.

#buybtc

After first doubling down on their decision to call Mr. Nawaz an anti-Muslim extremist, they have been sued into apologizing for it.

Believe me kimmie if you are who you claim you are, your in more danger from Gemma and Justin's supporters.

Lol.
    Jaysus I'm only joking.

#buybtc

Yeah okay. No-one gets your joke though. So fell fairly flat there didn't it? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Believe me kimmie if you are who you claim you are, your in more danger from Gemma and Justin's supporters.

How so Dubbie? If you show me evidence, i'll quite happily change my mind. So far all I've been told is...
    "It's in the thread"-The Woke Brigade

Yeah okay. No-one gets your joke though. So fell fairly flat there didn't it? :rolleyes:

Firey enough today aren't we

Did you know that the Amazon provides 20% of our oxygen and 25% of our drinking water. The Brazilians are burning it

Firey enough today aren't we

Ah bless, you're embarrassed now aren't you?

Ah bless, you're embarrassed now aren't you?

Not particularly. Jokes on you when fiat currency collapses and bitcoin rules them all

Not particularly. Jokes on you when fiat currency collapses and bitcoin rules them all

Yeah okay...………..

Yeah okay...………..

"............." . Good point but you have forgotten about ,,,,,,,,,,,. So that changes everything

Stephen is a racist, as are other people on this thread. That's a fact. If they think people can only move from one white country to another as it's easier to integrate, that is inherently racist.
    pjohnson wrote: »
    In the thread.
    (Or evidenced in this thread)
    Overheal wrote: »
    It’s in the thread.
    Go read the whole thread.
    In fact you have been provided with numerous examples in this thread of his racism and bigotry.
    He has echoed it numerous times across multiple threads. Proof enough?
    It is demonstrably true, you just have to get the thumb out and read the thread, it’s bad manners to jump late into a thread and be this obtuse about it.
    Again it’s in this thread,

You guys are seriously funny, and you're all talking ****e. I though I'd put together this little montage so everyone can see what I see.

It's in the thread! ha brilliant

WHERE?

You guys are seriously funny, and you're all talking ****e. I though I'd put together this little montage so everyone can see what I see.

It's in the thread! ha brilliant

WHERE?

Read the thread Kim.

YouTube have deleted the Iconoclast channel without warning. 200k subs. Only one view or opinion is allowed.
    Bitchute is the only place for non mainstream news

Edit: way of the world (100k subs) also deleted by YouTube overnight.

• Advertisement

Stephen is a racist, as are other people on this thread. That's a fact. If they think people can only move from one white country to another as it's easier to integrate, that is inherently racist.

Not what I said. What I said was I would give priority to other first world countries when it comes to immigration that doesn't mean I wouldn't allow any people from the third world migrate to Ireland. Not only is it easier for them to intergrate we can also vet people from most first world countries easier than third world countries as most keep records of crimes and we generally have more dealings with them aswell as intergrating either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement