Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    better order is 10 5 15 3 18 13 8

Yeh that is better. Anything that basically spreads the village out better when choosing a number each time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Yeah, well the main reason for my post was that I'd sort of hinted at a role and hoped that it would get me munched, it was not to be unfortunately. Although being poisoned means that someone more important hasn't been poisoned. Or fake poisoned.

But in case Alfred had noticed my soft claim and thought I was legit I didn't want them to act too quickly.

Can you point out the post where you hinted at your munch-attracting role? Just to lend credence to the above. Like, you've already come out and said it's bogus, so no harm now in highlighting it, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Phils response to being poisoned has me thinking it was planned that way and his response is to get the village to feel sorry for him and heal him as an NRV or he knows he didn't get the poison flower and wants the heal to be wasted on him. Him coming out and saying Jake could be a roled villager so better to save him potentially puts Jake in a tough spot if he is a roled villager and has to reveal to save himself only to be munched tomorrow? I had in my notes that Phil and Doris were asking questions about NRVs this morning which I thought was a bit off, like they were fishing to see would anyone slip up and reveal anything from their PM.

Nope Eva, I was one of the first to defend Wendy. The below is where I tried to hint I was the seer and that I'd peeked Wendy and she was good. That is why I said not to bother with me, in case Alfred saw that and thought I was actually the seer.
    Let them stew a bit first Wendy.
    If you are suggesting who I think you are suggesting is wolf 1 then from what I've seen you're wrong.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Can you point out the post where you hinted at your munch-attracting role? Just to lend credence to the above. Like, you've already come out and said it's bogus, so no harm now in highlighting it, right?

See my previous post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    We can assume that at least one of Abi and Des, and at least one of Jake and Phil are villager. If any turn up wolf, we could clear the other?

whats that thing about assuming.... I know there is a saying about it.

"Are not wolf" would be better than bolded.

• Advertisement

Further to the above Eva, I've not said Jake should come out and claim. I'm saying I don't have a role and Alfred should weigh up whether they think Jake does, or is good before making their decision. If they save me, they're saving a villager and just a bog standard one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    He could but he could hit an RV. Unless he’s a definite target it’s a gamble. I’d have to assume that the wolves chose at least one person for poison who is not on their team (possible sk of course).

Who would You shoot and who would you potentially save if you were Alfred?

I'm leaning wolf for Liam

If Alfred saves Phil or Jake, he cannot take a shot today right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I feel like I'm going down a rabbit hole, you know when a theory just clicks too perfectly in your mind :(

Can someone look into what I'm after saying and poke holes in it if need be?

I'm going to make a coffee and step away from the laptop for 15 minutes and give my brain a breather. I'll be back for the competition if there is one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

better order is 10 5 15 3 18 13 8

Can I have 15 again? It’s my birthdate.

whats that thing about assuming.... I know there is a saying about it.

"Are not wolf" would be better than bolded.

Oh yeah, that's true.

• Advertisement

Further to the furthermore, I wasn't asking people questions about their PMs. I pointed out that it was interesting that some people are NRV+ with a name, some are NRV with a name and yet the OP has no mention of names for characters.

Eva WW wrote: »
    I feel like I'm going down a rabbit hole, you know when a theory just clicks too perfectly in your mind :(

Can someone look into what I'm after saying and poke holes in it if need be?

I'm going to make a coffee and step away from the laptop for 15 minutes and give my brain a breather. I'll be back for the competition if there is one.

I have a stronger village lean on Phil than i do on you.

I had zero lean on Phil previously, but his reaction since poisoning has given me a village lean too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Day 2 - Bat Competition

A4MSxZb.png

Question: What color was the original Batmobile?

Wayne Tech have created new tech to help in the fight against the crime-wave facing the city but in the wrong hands this could be used as a devastating weapon. Answer the question above and submit a number between one and twenty within in the next hour for a chance to posses this tech.

Whoever submits the correct answer (please PM WerewolfGM) and closest to the correct number will be a winner!

Day 2 - Bat Competition continued...

One of Batman's former foes cache of weapons has been found by a lucky player. They may gain Bane's Venom forumula, Scarecrows fear toxin, Dr Strange's re-animation abilities, a bullet with Deadshot's accuracy or even Mr Freeze's gun.

Once again you have to submit a number between 1 and 20 in the next hour for a chance to posses it. Whichever adversary of Batman this weapon dump once belonged to clearly once worked alongside the Riddler as attached to it is a short riddle you must also answer for your entry to be considered.
    Riddlers-Riddle-1200x630-30-1024x538.png
    Text in Image reads: Riddler's riddle: I am always around, but never seen. I am often avoided, but never outrun. I might find you at the end of the road, or around the next corner. What am I?

Rogues, Citizens of Gotham alike remember as before PM your answer to the WerewolfGM account.

I'll go 8.

I have a stronger village lean on Phil than i do on you.

That's nice dear, very helpful :rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

What number will go for? Are we doing the same number for each comp?

Holly WW wrote: »

Yes. I used 8 for both. One PM. If they need two PMs (one each) I presume they'll reply as such.

Holly WW wrote: »

I didn't have a number yesterday. Are we alright to say what we think the answer is on thread?

• Advertisement

Do we answer in the one PM?

I have colour but not riddle

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I'll go 7 for each. Hopefully will get both in b4 meeting starts

i'll go 10 for each competition.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Have to go to a meeting so will go for 13 for both

Batman's protection has been earned

giphy.gif

A Citizen of Gotham has earned themselves the Dark Nights protection

I don’t know the riddle ???

Google is your friend.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I don’t know the riddle ???

I think I know the riddle but not the colour of the Batmobile, google is giving me different answers.

Can we swap answers :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nothing to stop that

Black and Death are my two answers

• Advertisement

FFS I went to a website that said “click here for answer” which brought me to another website with those “next, next” links.

Advertisement