Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    That's interesting now. If Phil is NRV, is he better sacrificing himself for Alfred to take a pot shot at hitting a baddie?

I'm not sure. Can someone do the numbers? I just have to run for a bit.

Phil -if you're village then sorry you got the flower. Story of my life - no one ever gives me flowers.

Yeah, well the main reason for my post was that I'd sort of hinted at a role and hoped that it would get me munched, it was not to be unfortunately. Although being poisoned means that someone more important hasn't been poisoned. Or fake poisoned.

But in case Alfred had noticed my soft claim and thought I was legit I didn't want them to act too quickly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I think we need Phil alive, I can peek them after the lynch to confirm a theory, if correct, doris, henry and phil are village, thats 3 confirmed villagers for the 50/50 of jake being poisoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok Liam part 3- conclusion

Liam worries me. He’s talking a lot but not saying much. He’s whatever way the wind is blowing basically, roll on behind other peoples theories. He looks like a heavy wolf lean to me at the moment, if Eva flipped as Harley I’d have him as a shoe in for joker

(As an aside is there any way to multi quote on mobile)

On another not, there's only been 2 or 3 night one peeks. get your cover out their people. you are slacking. I want to see at least 10 night 1 peeks being laid out on thread.

So here's where I suggested that there was a bandwagon on Eva:

Doris, Fiona, Liam, Babs, Angus, Riona. Conor also suggested that he might be on this.

Angus had actually voted Ewan earlier than this.

Final votes on Eva: Doris and Conor

So Fiona, Liam and Babs moved their votes.

Liam moved shortly after my post, Fiona voted late. Babs was discussing where her vote was going to go as she thought ewan was twtbw.

From that movement, I'm looking at Liam and Fiona first today.
    I'm not sure I'm sold on the theory that they can change the actual vote, more that they can change the appearance of the voting.

And I'd be very surprised if you liked the theory as it only works if you and Orla are joker/harley. ;)
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Ok Liam part 3- conclusion

Liam worries me. He’s talking a lot but not saying much. He’s whatever way the wind is blowing basically, roll on behind other peoples theories. He looks like a heavy wolf lean to me at the moment, if Eva flipped as Harley I’d have him as a shoe in for joker

(As an aside is there any way to multi quote on mobile)
    same way as you do it on desktop.
    Click the [+"] button and then on the last one, click the quote button they all appear in post.
    Make sure you are using full site, find the option to change to full site at the bottom of every page.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    On another not, there's only been 2 or 3 night one peeks. get your cover out their people. you are slacking. I want to see at least 10 night 1 peeks being laid out on thread.

Liam is a wolf

Fiona is a wolf

Wendy is a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Do we know who Doris saved?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ah come on now lads, no need for that.

For whoever has the power to potentially save me. I wouldn't bother.

Very defeatist view Phil. We need as many villagers alive as possible.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Agreed, and as one of the lower posters I'll endeavour to post more. Although maybe I won't get the chance.

This jumps out for me from #1303, you seem to have had thoughts you won't get a chance. Is this an in game chance, or RL commitments?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

REMINDER

Lynch form open https://forms.gle/d3D4HekkgpuKAxdd9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Very defeatist view Phil. We need as many villagers alive as possible.

This jumps out for me from #1303, you seem to have had thoughts you won't get a chance. Is this an in game chance, or RL commitments?

In game chance. And I've already explained that post. Two reasons though the chance Jake has a role is better than the chance I have one. Although the chance they're bad is also higher than the chance I am. But it was really to drive home that I'm not the person I laid a hint out that I was, so that Alfred wouldn't rush to cure me and save the role they thought I was.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Do we know who Doris saved?

Myself. I'm very important. :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Liam is a wolf

Fiona is a wolf

Wendy is a villager

I’m thinking anynore then 2 “villagers” on these lists is really shredding the chances for our seer. Between deaths and 4 wolves they can easily discount people.

I’m saying this for the seers protection but I’m not sure enough people have done this to make it a safe plan.

If you read the competition and it says we have an hour to enter, don't immediately just enter without looking to see what is being discussed and how you can best help the villages chances.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I’m thinking anynore then 2 “villagers” on these lists is really shredding the chances for our seer. Between deaths and 4 wolves they can easily discount people.

I’m saying this for the seers protection but I’m not sure enough people have done this to make it a safe plan.

As i mentioned earlier, the cover is pathetic.
    Need more villagers villagering.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Seer could have easily picked a now dead villager. We just dont know.

If you read the competition and it says we have an hour to enter, don't immediately just enter without looking to see what is being discussed and how you can best help the villages chances.

If it’s the same as yesterday my suggestion is we go something like somebody choose number:

Then
    3,7, 12, 17
    Then
    9 or 8 , 13 or 14 , 18 or 19 (bigger gaps between these numbers)

We’d be lucky to get 10 covered

Maybe to throw a spanner into the works we have another 4 who choose randomly among remaining numbers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I've a potential meeting at 1pm. Just waiting for confirmation. If it goes ahead i'll try to drop in and pm a number then stick it on here.

to make it easier for me, if it's the same format can I pre-pick number 7 and just pm that so that I don't have to log back into the thread to let you all know?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think we need Phil alive, I can peek them after the lynch to confirm a theory, if correct, doris, henry and phil are village, thats 3 confirmed villagers for the 50/50 of jake being poisoned.

SorryBarbara, did I miss something where you were confirmed as the seer? Sounds like you’re trying to take over. Looks wolfy to me.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Seer could have easily picked a now dead villager. We just dont know.

Think of it from a non seer guessing who is village.

If I saw person 1,2,3 are villager and one of them is a wolf , then the wolves know I’m not the seer. Let’s say one of my 1,2,3 shows up as team SK , that also means the wolves know I’m not the seer. I’m just saying that without big numbers in this game , the more names people use in their “seer peak” list the more the chances of them picking a wolf in their village list which discounts them as cover.

If it’s the same as yesterday my suggestion is we go something like somebody choose number:

Then
    3,7, 12, 17
    Then

Maybe to throw a spanner into the works we have another 4 who choose randomly among remaining numbers?

By choose number I mean we choose in that order- 1, 5 , 10 , 15 , 20 and then onto next list

• Advertisement

Someone has been poisoned

22014121._SX540_.png
    Poison Ivy has been a busy girl! It would seem another two Citizens of Gotham have been hospitalized showing symptoms of a very specific type of poison. They were once again recipients of flower deliveries this morning. (Sorry taffic caused the delay).

Phil WW recieved a Rose

Jake WW received an Orchid

Both Gotham residents' symptoms started to show almost immediately. One's will subside at the end of the day phase, the other will not be so luck.

Could Alfred choose not to cure any and take a shot instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

My guess is there will be no competition. Last one we were given 24 hour notice that it was coming. We haven't been told of a competition coming this time.

Not to say that preparing the assigning of numbers in advance is a bad thing. I see no harm.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Could Alfred choose not to cure any and take a shot instead?

He could but he could hit an RV. Unless he’s a definite target it’s a gamble. I’d have to assume that the wolves chose at least one person for poison who is not on their team (possible sk of course).

Who would You shoot and who would you potentially save if you were Alfred?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We can assume that at least one of Abi and Des, and at least one of Jake and Phil are villager. If any turn up wolf, we could clear the other?

Liam WW wrote: »
    We can assume that at least one of Abi and Des, and at least one of Jake and Phil are villager. If any turn up wolf, we could clear the other?

We don’t know who got the poison yesterday. What we do know is that Dent tossed a coin to at least look like he was saving Dessie. We don’t know what that motive was so it’s difficult to garner much from yesterday’s poison.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Liam WW wrote: »

I believe that's more than likely what's going to happen. Maybe not everytime but definitely give a wolf the non poisonous flower to make it look like their in danger and try clear them because why would a wolf give another wolf a potentially dangerous flower?

Jake WW wrote: »
    SorryBarbara, did I miss something where you were confirmed as the seer? Sounds like you’re trying to take over. Looks wolfy to me.

What was your night 1 peek?

Have you been fake poisoned?

Then
    3,7, 12, 17
    Then

I was going to take 20 yesterday will take today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phils response to being poisoned has me thinking it was planned that way and his response is to get the village to feel sorry for him and heal him as an NRV or he knows he didn't get the poison flower and wants the heal to be wasted on him. Him coming out and saying Jake could be a roled villager so better to save him potentially puts Jake in a tough spot if he is a roled villager and has to reveal to save himself only to be munched tomorrow? I had in my notes that Phil and Doris were asking questions about NRVs this morning which I thought was a bit off, like they were fishing to see would anyone slip up and reveal anything from their PM.

• Advertisement

By choose number I mean we choose in that order- 1, 5 , 10 , 15 , 20 and then onto next list

better order is 10 5 15 3 18 13 8

Advertisement