Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Hmmmm.... that kinda contradicts the OP though as Riona says.

Maybe the Penguin is a role counterfeiter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So here's where I suggested that there was a bandwagon on Eva:

Doris, Fiona, Liam, Babs, Angus, Riona. Conor also suggested that he might be on this.

Angus had actually voted Ewan earlier than this.

Final votes on Eva: Doris and Conor

So Fiona, Liam and Babs moved their votes.

Liam moved shortly after my post, Fiona voted late. Babs was discussing where her vote was going to go as she thought ewan was twtbw.

From that movement, I'm looking at Liam and Fiona first today.

FYI I voted for Eva right after the voting form opened and didnt change.

Jaysus Isla :( We barely knew thee

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    FYI I voted for Eva right after the voting form opened and didnt change.

Yep, I said you didn't move.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla, surprising, Steve the same really!

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Not to answer for Fiona but Ewan was NRV, Lucius Fox

Thats fine but the OP says that the NRV's are just called citizens of Gotham. So therefore NRV's aren't named as far as I'm concerned.

Also FWIW I protected myself last night as I was the only person I could be sure of. I never would've protected Steve or Isla anyway so that's that. Soznotsoz.

The flavour is awesome.

Sorry Steve, Isla. Hope the dead rooms are fun.

Isla is a strange choice - she'd barely commented.

Thats fine but the OP says that the NRV's are just called citizens of Gotham. So therefore NRV's aren't named as far as I'm concerned.

Also FWIW I protected myself last night as I was the only person I could be sure of. I never would've protected Steve or Isla anyway so that's that. Soznotsoz.

Yeah but now there's also this:
    Det. Harvey Bullock – NRV, Citizen of Gotham

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

So my theory on the joker was prob right, he got to choose between a kill or convert yesterday.

Right I'm really sorry guys but I have to sleep. I'll try to be back for the competition.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Was Isla very low posting. Team baddie might have thought she was a goodie hiding low.

I had suspicions about Steve during the weekend. Obviously so did the Joker. Maybe he is trying to kill off the competition.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Isla with only a couple of posts and no vote. Possible modkill added to story.

Fair Steve - resteth in peace, thou wer'nt long for this world.

There's an obvious reason Isla was targeted but it's very meta tbh.

Basically Isla popped back up this morning and they took a punt on hitting an RV.

Okay, I am sorry for Steve, but I just noticed this:

"‘A young act'r fellow nam'd Steve WW wenteth f'r a hair cutteth.
    I cutteth his headeth off instead."

After all Steve's Shakespeare, that did give me a smile. The joker is witty.

Yeah but now there's also this:

Well maybe they've given everyone a name then but why doesn't the OP say that? It's just confusing me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Riddler - Edward Nygma has a compulsive need for attention and just can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. Will you be able to solve the Puzzle of The Riddler to help the citizens of Gotham? Or will the Rogues reap the rewards of his antics?

Maybe they dropped a riddle somewhere and because no one spotted it they got a role peek. They went for Isla on a hunch and then munched her. More likely they thought she might have been an important role and just low posting.

The name thing is something that is confusing me too, because some are NRV +, XXX, some are NRV, YYY and then the OP just says NRV with no character name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Well maybe they've given everyone a name then but why doesn't the OP say that? It's just confusing me.

Doris I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Normally NRVs do have character names? It's kind of a given so doesn't need to be in the OP or am I missing something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Doris I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. Normally NRVs do have character names? It's kind of a given so doesn't need to be in the OP or am I missing something?

It's always been this way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Riddler - Edward Nygma has a compulsive need for attention and just can't help himself when it comes to dropping complex riddles and puzzles for Batman and friends to solve. Will you be able to solve the Puzzle of The Riddler to help the citizens of Gotham? Or will the Rogues reap the rewards of his antics?

Maybe they dropped a riddle somewhere and because no one spotted it they got a role peek. They went for Isla on a hunch and then munched her. More likely they thought she might have been an important role and just low posting.

The name thing is something that is confusing me too, because some are NRV +, XXX, some are NRV, YYY and then the OP just says NRV with no character name.

Why would the wolves peek her as NRV and then munch her? Wouldn’t they try for someone else hoping to kill a role?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    So my theory on the joker was prob right, he got to choose between a kill or convert yesterday.

I missed this, can you recap your theory please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Okay, I am sorry for Steve, but I just noticed this:

"‘A young act'r fellow nam'd Steve WW wenteth f'r a hair cutteth.
    I cutteth his headeth off instead."

After all Steve's Shakespeare, that did give me a smile. The joker is witty.

Lol, that’s a nice send off for him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Azrael aka Jean Paul Valley – NRV +

Anyone able to tell me what Azrael’s role in the comic was?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why would the wolves peek her as NRV and then munch her? Wouldn’t they try for someone else hoping to kill a role?

Isla was Azrael aka Jean Paul Valley – NRV +, Citizen of Gotham

They might have wanted to get rid of an NRV +. Admittedly it is unlikely but the + means she could have turned into something I presume. Azrael seems to have worked with Batman too, from a quick google.

Hmmmm.... that kinda contradicts the OP though as Riona says.

Maybe the Penguin is a role counterfeiter.
    Thanks, that hopefully nips my rabbit hole in the head. I will post so at least I can explain.

I was wondering if it was counterfeit roles/characters that the penguin could give each team mate. It was prompted by your Martha Wayne reveal.

If the wolves could have private rooms with different villagers it would be a handy way to recruit and gain their trust.

I do spend more time with the fairies then I do in reality, It’s not easy being Frank !!! :pac:

Very interesting Wendy that you now feel something I was teasing yesterday might be in play..... Although my theory yesterday was prompted by your reveal so I’m not surprised you didn’t want to discuss that in detail....

Very interesting Wendy that you now feel something I was teasing yesterday might be in play..... Although my theory yesterday was prompted by your reveal so I’m not surprised you didn’t want to discuss that in detail....

I missed this yesterday Frank (I was probably in the nightmare that was Wendy's ISO). What do you mean by a role counterfeiter?

As in, they get a backroom with a villager and appear as a RV to that villager in the backroom?

I’ve asked this several times and nobody seems to care.

Wendy, I know you have done a lot of work but I find your “Harley is only one of 6” comment very odd. While it could be very much like Robins conversion to nightwing (maybe it just happens after a certain day?) There is a decent possibility that some sort of task was done to make it happen. Your dismissal and refusal to even engage me on the above point (that I made several times) was setting off my spidey senses.

The fact that you appear to be putting in the most amount of time is what’s concerning. You appear to be trolling through a lot of information but ignoring this one reasonable potential clue (Harley is still a baddy we can possibly find) is concerning.

And Conor you mentioned me as wolf lean, care to give me something to work on? Why? Orla did the same with little meat , pointing fingers with no explanation is suspect.

Gertie I know you explained yourself (RL - fair enough) but I hope you understand that some people have sort of made things up in the past to explain lack of posting. I hope this doesn’t upset you but I’m keeping an eye on you because you bounced into the game after I called you out and it does appear dodgy (RL stuff aside).
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I missed this, can you recap your theory please

See above and the link in it from last night. Nobody seemed to be wondering (on thread anyways) why the joker didn’t get a kill yesterday. I know the SK is just one person but they get one kill and now they have 2 on their team.

I missed this yesterday Frank (I was probably in the nightmare that was Wendy's ISO). What do you mean by a role counterfeiter?

As in, they get a backroom with a villager and appear as a RV to that villager in the backroom?

Exactly that. I thought that might be too strong a power but if more villagers have rooms with other villagers it could be that 3 wolves (minus Dent) got these counterfeit roles and rooms with a villager.

Alternatively wolves can counterfeit roles in other ways, don’t want to go down that rabbit hole yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Good morning everyone. I’m really struggling this game for some reason. I should be around more today which will hopefully help me work out what on earth is going on.

See above and the link in it from last night. Nobody seemed to be wondering (on thread anyways) why the joker didn’t get a kill yesterday. I know the SK is just one person but they get one kill and now they have 2 on their team.

I just assumed that was correct tbh.

• Advertisement

Exactly that. I thought that might be too strong a power but if more villagers have rooms with other villagers it could be that 3 wolves (minus Dent) got these counterfeit roles and rooms with a villager.

Alternatively wolves can counterfeit roles in other ways, don’t want to go down that rabbit hole yet.

Only said minus dent if we take it that he doesn’t have a room with his wolf team and he’s sort of a hybrid baddy of sorts. Stil think it’s possible he can chat with them. As I said, I’ve had a similar role before and I could chat with fellow wolves.

Advertisement