Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Batman

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    So before I go, is it possible poison lady knew who she was giving the fake poion to, to throw us off? ill be back later

Its not just possible, its the most likely way the mechanic is used.

"give rose to fred, and give orchid to wilma, and make wilma's the poison one'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    So before I go, is it possible poison lady knew who she was giving the fake poion to, to throw us off? ill be back later

Of course she knew.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A Medic has acted

Abigail WW is no longer showing any symptoms of infection.

Thanks Alfred, made the right call. Sorry Des.

Feels good to be able continue to search out wolves.

Do we know if Poison Ivy's pick are rands, or is their peeks involved.

Nice prize to win Doris. Get the thinking cap on & choose wisely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Oh wow, that was stupid, medic had till 9pm no? Why make a decision at this point is bizarre!

Btw Liam is wolf 2 for when I die

NRV + Is basically a role not listed in the OP, I have one of those! I'm dead tonight so might aswell reveal that bit now :(

Can you give us anymore information (as long as it doesn't disadvantage the village)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Doris, that’s definitely one for yourself.

In fact I’d be wary of even discussing it with anyone, it might give the wolves a clue about who you go for and they’ll avoid that person.
    We’ll just have to trust you to pick who you think is best

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Oh wow, that was stupid, medic had till 9pm no? Why make a decision at this point is bizarre!

NRV + Is basically a role not listed in the OP, I have one of those! I'm dead tonight so might aswell reveal that bit now :(

You still pursuing this line on me :)

Don't reveal anything until 8.59pm if you are a villager, you may not be dead for all we know yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

If you are suggesting who I think you are suggesting is wolf 1 then from what I've seen you're wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

We’ll only know he made the right choice if you both live.
    In that scenario you’re looking pretty good Abigail, I don’t believe the wolves would leave it as a 50/50 that one of them would live

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Can you give us anymore information (as long as it doesn't disadvantage the village)

I can reveal more but yeah not just yet, I dont see an upside for the wolves for me revealing now but I'll wait a little bit

Conor WW wrote: »
    In that scenario you’re looking pretty good Abigail, I don’t believe the wolves would leave it as a 50/50 that one of them would live

Exactly, if Des doesn't die then Abi is not a wolf - but could still be SK.

If Des dies then it means nothing for Abi's alignment tbh.

• Advertisement

If I'm alive after this then I'm possibly dodgy and Abi is lock clear unless she is the SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doris, that’s definitely one for yourself.

In fact I’d be wary of even discussing it with anyone, it might give the wolves a clue about who you go for and they’ll avoid that person.
    We’ll just have to trust you to pick who you think is best

Good point Con. It’d be mad for Dorris to let anyone now who she’s giving it too.

Phil WW wrote: »
    If you are suggesting who I think you are suggesting is wolf 1 then from what I've seen you're wrong.

Cool, the longer she stays alive the more you'll hopefully question it

Have you even looked at my posts yet or are you just gutting this one out?

Cos you'll need some stomach medication if it's the latter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Oh there's no way I'll be saying who I protect. The mods have clarified for me that the order is to be in before midnight tonight and will last for 12 hours from then. So 100% protected from the munch in the morning. Unless there's some funny business that I can't forsee.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No need Desmondo. Think you'll be the one questioning yourself, well if you survive this poison business.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Just a thought, and people can discuss this before Des does anything, but if you are a rolled player should you come out?

We don’t know if you are dead or not and it means Doris can protect you at munch and BG for SK Kill.

I’m only floating the idea guys, not saying he should reveal until it’s been discussed

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just a thought, and people can discuss this before Des does anything, but if you are a rolled player should you come out?

We don’t know if you are dead or not and it means Doris can protect you at munch and BG for SK Kill.

I’m only floating the idea guys, not saying he should reveal until it’s been discussed

Yes, at 8.59pm imo. Better to have Des's info than it dying with him.

If he doesn't die we can decide what to do with it afterwards.

Post 1 Batman,Martha Wayne mentioned
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    Morning folks, so let's get the formalities out of the way I guess.

Why?

tenor.gif?itemid=5706787

But actually I did me some thinking last night and Batman is nothing without his parents, their money and his whole moral code is based around them.

So after some complex calculations

giphy.gif

I actually decided that I'm Martha Wayne, cos ma's are the best. Anyone got any problems with that?

Good.

tumblr_obik87Q3SV1vwbzq8o6_500.gif

(But really, I'm Batman ;) )
    What do you mean claim?

giphy.gif

Post 2 Thomas and Martha Wayne mentioned
    Anyways I'm off for a while, have to do some travelling from the Thomas and Martha Wayne International Airport. Later folks :)

Post 3 Catwoman, Penguin, Harvey Dent mentioned
    Catwoman analysis sounds correct. Possibly powers only though as opposed to alignment?

Penguin - obvious answer would be lynch votes imo.
    Harvey Dent - I don't think this is correct re: kills, he gets stuff each day with a 50/50 chance of it working. As per OP he's good day 1, bad day 2, good day 3, etc. So just keep stock of the days and we'll know where we stand I suppose. Doesn't seem to be a wolf team member moreso his own team as per OP??

Post 4 No character mentioned
    The newspaper thing?
    Post 5 Penguin, Riddler, and Ivy all mentioned then the Joker along with Harvey Dent. I get the below post is breaking down the game but its literally a copy from the OP why list all these players? Anyone seeing a theme? Two faced and HQ mentioned too. Why list all these people?
    So I presume we'll be getting riddles then. And if we solve them we get rewards, if we don't the wolves get them?

So it seems that there are three wolves together, Penguin, Riddler and Ivy.

Then the SK - Joker.

Harvey Dent imo is his own team but the 'Someone who is never alone' is interesting. Does that line up with his conflicting alignments?

Wolf one day (possibly counting for wolf team parity?), Village the next? But that seems to conflict with this?

So are we looking at 20/21 (with Harvey Dent) VS 3/4 (With Two Face) VS 1 (With Joker)?

OR

20/21 (Harvey Dent) VS 3 VS 1 VS 1/0 (Two Face).

Given the picture used I reckon Harley Quinn is out there somewhere too tbh for Team SK to find. Or is that too obvious?
    Another character mentioned here
    Me thinks you need to read the OP again Angus, no need for the seer re: Harvey
    Harvey again
    Disagree, counterfeiter to me suggests he'll be messing about with the lynch votes.

Agree re: Harvey though.
    Then the riddler mentioned
    I don't know what to make of the newspaper tbh.

We have an SK who can write his own kills, doesn't it seem like he might also be allowed mess with the village with messages like that?

I guess the other option is that The Riddler is throwing out some sort of coded message...??

So if someone got a one off peek this might be a reason why Wendy was selected. I mean how many characters do you need to list, I think there is 25 characters mentioned by Wendy on the first page. If your looking for a task id start here.

What do you mean why I was selected? I don't follow your train of thought.

• Advertisement

What do you mean why I was selected? I don't follow your train of thought.

Throw out a riddle for the craic!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Afternoon all, i see i may have been wrong on poor gabriel, my only regret though is i didnt get to shoot him. Jokes.

Ive to catch up from there

Throw out a riddle for the craic!

Genuinely, what do you mean by that? Cos if you're implying you peeked me then your peek is bogus.

Legitimately bogus.

Yes, at 8.59pm imo. Better to have Des's info than it dying with him.

If he doesn't die we can decide what to do with it afterwards.

What about a protect?

If Des is rolled should we not try to save him?

So Des comes out at 8.59 and we get info , he lives and is out. Can BG then protect him? Maybe we could hold off Doris power until then cause that would save Des from munch but not BG protection? (When does BG usually have to put in protect).

Des comes out closer to lynch. Downside is maybe SK can kill him before we do anything. Upside is he might have info that would help with lynch and BG could protect if they wish. protection may be wasted if Des dies but it’s just another way of looking at this.

Also might be worth discussing a sort of guide on what village consensus is on those who get the posion. Should RVs come out so Alfred doesn’t give up antitode? Should we set times or something to make it easier for people to know what they should do ? So for example by 6 Alfred makes a choice etc.

Just to try and bring some organization and help Alfred with whatever way he is going to go?

What about a protect?

So Des comes out at 8.59 and we get info , he lives and is out. Can BG then protect him? Maybe we could hold off Doris power until then cause that would save Des from munch but not BG protection? (When does BG usually have to put in protect).

Des comes out closer to lynch. Downside is maybe SK can kill him before we do anything. Upside is he might have info that would help with lynch and BG could protect if they wish. protection may be wasted if Des dies but it’s just another way of looking at this.

Also might be worth discussing a sort of guide on what village consensus is on those who get the posion. Should RVs come out so Alfred doesn’t give up antitode? Should we set times or something to make it easier for people to know what they should do ? So for example by 6 Alfred makes a choice etc.

Just to try and bring some organization and help Alfred with whatever way he is going to go?

Doris has already told us the protect won't work against poison though.

Genuinely, what do you mean by that? Cos if you're implying you peeked me then your peek is bogus.

Legitimately bogus.

:confused: Ok, everything is possible tbf! Ive put it out there and thats all I can do for now

Doris has already told us the protect won't work against poison though.

No, I meant if Doris holds off choosing somebody until Des reveals whatever he has to reveal that might mean she can protect a potential RV from the munch in morning if they survive poison.

:confused: Ok, everything is possible tbf! Ive put it out there and thats all I can do for now

Also just to be crystal clear, I am not claiming I am the seer!

No, I meant if Doris holds off choosing somebody until Des reveals whatever he has to reveal that might mean she can protect a potential RV from the munch in morning if they survive poison.

She has until 12 midnight to submit anyways, so maybe a good idea.

• Advertisement

What about a protect?

My only suggestion going forward is Alfred doesnt use his antedote so early in future. No benefit using it so early, absolutely zero IMO

Advertisement