Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

I'm meant to be having date night and i'm sitting here hitting refresh.

Clarabel - did you take a post count check at 9pm? I forgot again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Nearly time for the thread to close. I will be very surprised if I am not wolf breakfast tomorrow. It’s been fun

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d02b757414545373663ef74&rid=giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ok...did a quick count and my tally is 11 votes total so I think I've gone a bit wrong somewhere. I will go back and check but I think I AM right on where the votes went - was in a bit of a hurry.

When Player Voted for Tally
    Wednesday 10:21 Clarabel Dandy (Dandy 1)
    Wednesday 10:26 Whiplashy Drumpot (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Wednesday 10:53 Dandy fixxxer (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1)
    Wednesday 13:13 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1)
    Thursday 00:20 fixxxer Kitten_K (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 08:47 Choc Chip Cheezy (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 09:52 Whiplashy Dandy (Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 13:12 Bounty Hunter Cheezy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 14:13 Strawberry Milkshake Uriel (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 15:47 Ectoplasm Whiplashy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, Whiplashy 1)
    Thursday 16:56 Ectoplasm Cheezy (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 17:24 Kitten_K Uriel (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 17:46 Dandy Cheezy (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 18:41 Uriel fixxxer (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:11 Clarabel Uriel (Cheezy 4, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:12 Dandy Uriel (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:52 Barney92 Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Choc Chip Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Kitten_K 3, Cheezy 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Clarabel Dandy ( Kitten_K 3, Uriel 2, Cheezy 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Choc Chip Cheezy ( Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Whiplashy Cheezy ( Cheezy 4, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Barney92 Cheezy ( Cheezy 5, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)

I think my change from kitten left her with one. Otherwise I think you're right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

kitten_k wrote: »
    Nearly time for the thread to close. I will be very surprised if I am not wolf breakfast tomorrow. It’s been fun

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d02b757414545373663ef74&rid=giphy.gif

I hope you're not wolfy, but if you are you could have pocketed me on the first day by spamming me with gifs like that all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Found my mistake - missed Cheezy's vote on BH

Updated table with final column very rushed so possibly wrong:

When Player Voted for Tally
    Wednesday 10:21 Clarabel Dandy (Dandy 1)
    Wednesday 10:26 Whiplashy Drumpot (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Wednesday 10:53 Dandy fixxxer (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1)
    Wednesday 13:13 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1)
    Thursday 00:20 fixxxer Kitten_K (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 08:47 Choc Chip Cheezy (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 09:52 Whiplashy Dandy (Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 13:12 Bounty Hunter Cheezy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 14:13 Strawberry Milkshake Uriel (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 15:47 Ectoplasm Whiplashy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, Whiplashy 1)
    Thursday 16:13 Cheezy Bounty Hunter (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, Whiplashy 1, BH 1)
    Thursday 16:56 Ectoplasm Cheezy (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, BH 1)
    Thursday 17:24 Kitten_K Uriel (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, BH 1)
    Thursday 17:46 Dandy Cheezy (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1, BH1)
    Thursday 18:41 Uriel fixxxer (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:11 Clarabel Uriel (Cheezy 4, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:12 Dandy Uriel (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:52 Barney92 Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:57 Choc Chip Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Kitten_K 3, Cheezy 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:57 Clarabel Dandy ( Kitten_K 3, Uriel 2, Cheezy 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:59 Choc Chip Cheezy ( Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:59 Whiplashy Cheezy ( Cheezy 4, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1, BH1)
    Thursday 20:59 Barney92 Cheezy ( Cheezy 5, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1, Bounty Hunter 1)

Final Votes (Based on Tally so possibly wrong and working to add in who voted where but rushing to get in before 10pm)

Cheezy 5
    Kitten 2
    Uriel 2
    Dandy 1
    Fixxxer 1
    Bounty Hunter 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

sorry kitten if that's my fault

Crap. Not going to get it done. Someone NEEDS to do this if I'm dead tomorrow. I suspect I'm clueless enough to be left alive at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Think fixxxer was the only one on kitten in the end. Myself and Choc moved.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Think fixxxer was the only one on kitten in the end. Myself and Choc moved.

Didn't see your post until after mine. I'll fix in the morning if alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I'm meant to be having date night and i'm sitting here hitting refresh.

Clarabel - did you take a post count check at 9pm? I forgot again.

10. I will yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

image.axd_.jpg

After several innocent deaths in the village, tensions began to rise. The villagers were so on edge that they argued relentlessly back and forth for hours. Votes were placed, then changed, then placed again. Some villagers even forgot how to correctly spell the names of those they wanted to vote for......

Finally, the decision was reached.

Aint Eazy Being Cheesy had been lynched and was next in line for assassination.

The group concocted a plan to get him out of the picture once and for all. He was kidnapped and placed in the boot of a car. While the car drove on, his last words echoed throughout his memory, could he have done more to stop this from happening? It was too late to tell.

The car plummeted off the side of a cliff, bashing and tumbling into each and every rock formation on the way down. Until at last it stopped and burst into flames on the ground. When the flames died down, the villagers followed the road down to the bottom of the canyon to ensure he was dead.

When they got to the charred remains of the car, it became clear that Aint Eazy Being Cheezy was....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

51687A77E06A93C92F235AF2F54B44B3F0064C49

Aint Eazy Being Cheezy - James Bond - Jack of All Trades

Game thread is now closed for the night phase. No posting until after Munch announcement tomorrow morning at 10AM

Mods would also like to remind players that we will be VERY STRICT on correct names being used in the vote thread going forward.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

image.axd_.jpg

Uriel. has been killed.

He was Vanilla Town.

Ectoplasm has been killed.

She was Vanilla Town.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

RIP Uriel & Ecto (Yes Barney I went there!)

I was convinced Uriel was a wolf!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Thread is open.

Lynch at 9pm on Saturday evening

Uriel. I'm sorry. I guess my wolf hunting skills are not great. Hope Fleetwood was great.

Ecto. I will avenge your death by reviewing your leads.

I need to go do messages but can some villager look to see if they can understand the people who were certain there was a vig.... only a wolf would know that. I know I was questioning it yesterday as was Ecto. I'll do it when I get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Ok guys I don’t know if this is the right move or not, but the role cop is bound to work out who I am soon and I don’t want you lynching villagers based on my dodgy reads.

I am the motion detector. I am useless at it. It’s a stupid role and I have no valuable information for you. Sorry :(

Also sorry about getting you lynched Cheezy but I was convinced Uriel was village.

Farewell Uriel and Ecto.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Uriel. I'm sorry. I guess my wolf hunting skills are not great. Hope Fleetwood was great.

I need to go do messages but can some villager look to see if they can understand the people who were certain there was a vig.... only a wolf would know that. I know I was questioning it yesterday as was Ecto. I'll do it when I get back.

A wolf AND the vig would know.

Clarabel wrote: »

Not only a wolf. I knew :D I think I hid it well though.

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Ok guys I don’t know if this is the right move or not, but the role cop is bound to work out who I am soon and I don’t want you lynching villagers based on my dodgy reads.

I am the motion detector. I am useless at it. It’s a stupid role and I have no valuable information for you. Sorry :(

Also sorry about getting you lynched Cheezy but I was convinced Uriel was village.

Farewell Uriel and Ecto.

Can you tell us who you have followed?

Actually scratch that, probably better we don't know yet!

I don’t want you reading too much into it. Remember no motion detected only means if the player is a wolf they didn’t put in the munch order themselves.

Baggly no motion detected
    Skeith motion detected....Because of his munch
    Dandy no motion detected

I am convinced we had a wolf in the running last night, and I was already suspicious of dandy, hence why I went with him last night. The no motion detected in no way clears him.

I cant see the grid in work as its blocked but the logic was as follows:

We had a surprise kill along with the wolves last time.
    Only Vig and JOAT could kill
    Vig was even nights only
    Kill must have been JOAT

Also cheesey, if you see this, you think its fun getting involved in the voting? Try revealing your role next time to stop us lynching you incorrectly. That is some super fun :D

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I am convinced we had a wolf in the running last night, and I was already suspicious of dandy, hence why I went with him last night. The no motion detected in no way clears him.

Dandy or Kitten I would say at this stage.

Kitten just floofing in and causing chaos when she has no village role to protect smacks of a wolf to me.

fixxxer wrote: »

Kitten just floofing in and causing chaos when she has no village role to protect smacks of a wolf to me.

It's not me Fixxxer so must be Dandy. I am village which you will see when I flip green

fixxxer wrote: »

I’m leaning towards kitten now but I’m having an really bad game. I didn’t guess her last night in case dandy’s village and she is who he seems to think she is.

Player Subs total Start D1-1 Start D1-2 Posted D1 - 2 Start D2 - 1 Posted yesterday
    Dublinandy2 146 158 12 201 43
    Choc Chip 78 97 19 122 25
    Clarabel 86 91 5 155 64
    Bounty Hunter 75 87 12 99 12
    Drumpot 55 67 87 20 97 10
    kitten_k 48 57 9 82 25
    Strawberry Milkshake 33 46 57 11 66 9
    Whiplashy 45 55 10 99 44
    Barney92 35 49 14 74 25
    fixxxer 43 48 5 60 12

Role Voting For Lynch 1 Lynch 2
    NRV sullivlo sKeith (NRV), Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter
    NRV Tritium Clarabel
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k Clara
    NRV Ectoplasm sullivlo (NRV), drumpot
    Choc Chip Cheezy
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium (NRV)
    Bounty Hunter Aint Easy

• Advertisement

Role Voting For Lynch 1 Lynch 2
    NRV sullivlo sKeith (NRV), Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter
    NRV Tritium Clarabel
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k Clara
    NRV Ectoplasm sullivlo (NRV), drumpot
    Choc Chip Cheezy
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium (NRV)
    Bounty Hunter Aint Easy
    Drumpot Ectoplasm , choc chip , dandy
    kitten_k Fixxxer
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92
    fixxxer Uriel
    NRV Uriel. Strawbs , kitten, dandy
    JACK Aint Eazy Being Cheezy Bounty, ecto, choc, whip and Barney

What a waste of a post :(

Comparison of votes. I've started some waganomics but I really have to go.

Advertisement