Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Clarabel wrote: »
    we don't have mislynch to play that game. This has been stated time and time again. so that thinking is flawed.

Not if it’s right though. It’s all guess work at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

we don't have mislynch to play that game. This has been stated time and time again. so that thinking is flawed.

Which is why I asked people to move off me. As a villager it would have been a mis lynch which we can not afford in this game.

Hopefully cheezy comes back flips red and if we have a vig they can also find another one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

kitten_k wrote: »
    Have to say considering there are 4 wolves and we can’t pick anyone out, they are playing a blinder!

This is such a ballsy wolf post.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hopefully cheezy comes back flips red and if we have a vig they can also find another one.

Wha’?!

fixxxer wrote: »
    This is such a ballsy wolf post.

No it’s a true post, we don’t have any clue who they are!

• Advertisement

Wha’?!

It means hopefully you turn out to be a wolf

Cheezy any chance you’d like to put us out of our misery and just tell us?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Choc - why did you change?

I was worried we were having a repeat of sully and got nervous. I wanted to move onto someone who had more substance (and was on my ffa) but when Kitten promised she was useful, I believed her and moved back.

Just waiting to see what the story is now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Which is why I asked people to move off me. As a villager it would have been a mis lynch which we can not afford in this game.

With the way things moved tonight he absolutly will not flip red.
    Look at the questions he's asking now AFTER he has been lynched. He doesn't have a BR. There was a panic tonight to get the vote back to him.

I am dead tomorrow (Saturday) if I am wrong, but I am 100% confident of this. So get your questions out now and tomrorow if you have them.

Also I will be around tomorrow until the afternoon but I have family and people flying in for a weekend of birthday. I will not be around again at all until Sunday evening. I will try and sneak in some reading but it's highly unlikely. Ecto or Whip I can't recall which of you had a go at me about my post count falling off the earth but I am flagging it here :D:D Thanks thanks!

Whiplashy wrote: »

I wouldn't .

the mods might not accept all votes.
    Also it's their job. I like twilight

• Advertisement

Naw. Feck yis:D

I wouldn't .

the mods might not accept all votes.
    Also it's their job. I like twilight

I’m wondering about that mod warning regarding using full Boards names. I doubt even one person actually used mine. Open to correction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Naw. Feck yis:D

We tend to be more civilized in here than the rest of the boards population.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I was worried we were having a repeat of sully and got nervous. I wanted to move onto someone who had more substance (and was on my ffa) but when Kitten promised she was useful, I believed her and moved back.

Just waiting to see what the story is now...

what substance is that exactly? No posts are not substance are they?

I cannot square what happened with kitten being village. We now how next to no useful data from the vote as we scattered like pigeons when she showed up.

(Pauses to reflect on clever analogy)

Kitten is a wolf, she's done her team a super service by screwing up our main source of data. Even if we lynch her next time around she's done a good deal of damage.

I'm impressed to be honest.

I’m wondering about that mod warning regarding using full Boards names. I doubt even one person actually used mine. Open to correction.

That’s why I was hoping you might just tell us you’re a wolf so we can lynch you right next time :D

I think I got your name right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ok...did a quick count and my tally is 11 votes total so I think I've gone a bit wrong somewhere. I will go back and check but I think I AM right on where the votes went - was in a bit of a hurry.

When Player Voted for Tally
    Wednesday 10:21 Clarabel Dandy (Dandy 1)
    Wednesday 10:26 Whiplashy Drumpot (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Wednesday 10:53 Dandy fixxxer (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1)
    Wednesday 13:13 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1)
    Thursday 00:20 fixxxer Kitten_K (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 08:47 Choc Chip Cheezy (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 09:52 Whiplashy Dandy (Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 13:12 Bounty Hunter Cheezy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 14:13 Strawberry Milkshake Uriel (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 15:47 Ectoplasm Whiplashy (Dandy 2, Cheezy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1, Whiplashy 1)
    Thursday 16:56 Ectoplasm Cheezy (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1, Uriel 1)
    Thursday 17:24 Kitten_K Uriel (Cheezy 3, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, fixxxer 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 17:46 Dandy Cheezy (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 18:41 Uriel fixxxer (Cheezy 4, Dandy 2, Uriel 2, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:11 Clarabel Uriel (Cheezy 4, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:12 Dandy Uriel (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Dandy 1, Kitten_K 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:52 Barney92 Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Choc Chip Kitten_K (Uriel 3, Kitten_K 3, Cheezy 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:57 Clarabel Dandy ( Kitten_K 3, Uriel 2, Cheezy 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Choc Chip Cheezy ( Cheezy 3, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Whiplashy Cheezy ( Cheezy 4, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    Thursday 20:59 Barney92 Cheezy ( Cheezy 5, Kitten_K 2, Uriel 2, Dandy 1, fixxxer 1)

If, as expected, my lynch is confirmed I gotta add.. I was really starting to get into, understand & enjoy the game. Got a little buzz from the last minute vote flurry. I’ll be back, assuming you’ll have me :D

I cannot square what happened with kitten being village. We now how next to no useful data from the vote as we scattered like pigeons when she showed up.

Kitten is a wolf, she's done her team a super service by screwing up our main source of data. Even if we lynch her next time around she's done a good deal of damage.

I am not that clever - I am a villager who knew we couldn’t afford a mis lynch and considering the only person I know if 100% villager is myself then I was not going to go easily.

It’s been said before but you can’t win in this game - sully was wrong for not trying to stop her lynch and I am wrong for trying to stop mine!

If, as expected, my lynch is confirmed I gotta add.. I was really starting to get into, understand & enjoy the game. Got a little buzz from the last minute vote flurry. I’ll be back, assuming you’ll have me :D

The sign up is up for next month. Have you joined? It’s a slippery slope though. I’ve not missed one game since I started playing :D

• Advertisement

Always welcome. There is a new game starting Sunday 23rd, there is a sign up thread in the main forum games forum. Usually at least one game on each month.

Someone needs to check my work. The last minute flurry has me suspicious. The lack of vote from Drumpot too. If I get munched, someone should look back over my posts, I might have stumbled onto some kind of grain of truth although I'm not optimistic.

that buzz, it's addictive!

I am not that clever - I am a villager who knew we couldn’t afford a mis lynch and considering the only person I know if 100% villager is myself then I was not going to go easily.

It’s been said before but you can’t win in this game - sully was wrong for not trying to stop her lynch and I am wrong for trying to stop mine!

I don't think you're wrong either way. If you're wolf, well played and if you're village trying to fight is good, but really works if the alternative isn't ;) So it's fingers crossed time!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

what substance is that exactly? No posts are not substance are they?

Agreed. No posts are no substance. I was worried about my cheezy vote as it seemed like a repeat of sully (i said that on thread).

I made it fairly clear earlier on that I had a placeholder on cheezy and was hoping he'd post more to make me feel more village about him. His lack of substance made me feel wolfy. I've gone over my thoughts on him a couple of times today.

I got cold feet and moved to kitten (slightly more substance), but her panic and promise to help, made me move back.

Now I'm waiting to find out if I've got that wrong.

Always welcome. There is a new game starting Sunday 23rd, there is a sign up thread in the main forum games forum. Usually at least one game on each month.

Oh is that friends? I thought that was the July game. I’d have been a bit late showing up!

Oh is that friends? I thought that was the July game. I’d have been a bit late showing up!

Yea that’s Friends - at least I won’t have to be worried about looking wolfy in that one!

I don't agree with you on that, we have open votes. If we'd had this same conversation with closed votes we'd not be able to tell who actually voted and where they landed up. I think we have plenty info.

I will try and do waganomics in the AM. @Necro can you please do a waganomics lesson for me in the deadroom on where we are now please? I know it;s hard since you know but...

I don't agree with you on that, we have open votes. If we'd had this same conversation with closed votes we'd not be able to tell who actually voted and where they landed up. I think we have plenty info.

I will try and do waganomics in the AM. @Necro can you please do a waganomics lesson for me in the deadroom on where we are now please? I know it;s hard since you know but...

Very happy to be proven wrong. I've got a trainee tomorrow but should have some time to help out once theyre off being orientated

• Advertisement

Cheezy if you’re village and you go, I’m sorry. If you’re a furball, you deserve it :D

Advertisement