Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

kitten_k wrote: »
    I didn’t tag mine either, sorry

You're on my list too then. Everyone's on my fecking Saturday list.

Here, did Drummer vote in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

yes because we lost ios and android logins so the big boys took over dealing with it as that means major money lost compared to romania so I'm more free

But you thought I wasn't here.

I didn't care about my getting a vote, I cared about kitten being voted out.

i need a mcdonalds milkshake then the world will be ok again

are these posts counting btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Then why were you pointing a finger at me a few posts back? I refused to come off you to vote for kitten. Bit if consistency would be good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I paniced at her plea. I wanted to create panic and I did.
    There is wolf tonight in what we did.

Choc - why did you change?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

are these posts counting btw?

No the limit doesn’t kick in again until after munch.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Then why were you pointing a finger at me a few posts back? I refused to come off you to vote for kitten. Bit if consistency would be good.

Everyone was on Uriel before you suddenly rocked up. It was you that caused the chaos. He would be gone if you hadn't. So yes, finger pointing at you. That Chaos almost resulted in kitten going.

I knew you were here cause you were posting..:P:P:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Dandy you're more worried about saving villagers at vote time then hunting wolves during the day. A little more of the former and less of the latter would be superstar.

• Advertisement

Everyone was on Uriel before you suddenly rocked up. It was you that caused the chaos. He would be gone if you hadn't. So yes, finger pointing at you. That Chaos almost resulted in kitten going.

But you wanted kitten gone?

Clarabel wrote: »
    I knew you were here cause you were posting..:P:P:confused:

true :)

I bet the great powers in the sky are laughing at us all being so dumb.

So in future I should let someone I highly suspect of being village get lynched? Great strategy. What makes your belief kitten is village more valid than my belief Uriel is?

Clarabel wrote: »
    But you wanted kitten gone?

No earlier I wanted to see who would go for her. I'd never have moved to her.

Is this because of my post coz you were going to move to me a few posts before hand

So in future I should let someone I highly suspect of being village get lynched? Great strategy. What makes your belief kitten is village more valid than my belief Uriel is?

No but yesterday you was telling people I was dodgy for changing at the last minute. But when you cause ti to happen then it's fine?

Can I ask why you are so sure on Uriel?

Also dandy you are aware that if you’re village you’re lining up kitten nicely to be munched, right? Not a good idea to so openly put someone on a pedestal!

Is this because of my post coz you were going to move to me a few posts before hand

I was more looking to see who would. I wouldn't have moved. I never had you ever in my bad list.

Also dandy you are aware that if you’re village you’re lining up kitten nicely to be munched, right? Not a good idea to so openly put someone on a pedestal!

So I should let her get lynched?

Now if I don't answer questions I'll be accused.

So damn if I do, damn if I don't?

• Advertisement

No but yesterday you was telling people I was dodgy for changing at the last minute. But when you cause ti to happen then it's fine?

But I did it when they’re was people online and it could actually happen. Yours came across as an empty gesture to me.

I am beginning to realise the only way I will be listened to for this particular game is if I follow whomever is the more vocal around like a puppy dog.

The only person to do an iso on my concluded I may be a bit twisted, but my logic is sound.

Can I ask why you are so sure on Uriel?

I could end up kicking myself after the game but he’s too openly wolfie to be a wolf. To me he comes across as trying to draw attention on himself, which I’ve seen NRVs do before to try and take the heat off others.

Have to say considering there are 4 wolves and we can’t pick anyone out, they are playing a blinder!

I was more looking to see who would. I wouldn't have moved. I never had you ever in my bad list.

Which could have ended up getting her lynched!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

I could end up kicking myself after the game but he’s too openly wolfie to be a wolf. To me he comes across as trying to draw attention on himself, which I’ve seen NRVs do before to try and take the heat off others.

But why would an NRV want to protect anybody?

we don't have mislynch to play that game. This has been stated time and time again. so that thinking is flawed.

NRV’s usually try to draw the munch to protect the roles villagers (RVs)

Because the RVs are usually of more benefit to the village (depends on the role really) The wolf’s are going to munch a villager. Better for us that it’s a NRV than a RV

• Advertisement

it is better for a NRV to be killed than someone who is roled. RV - roled villagers are more important as they get facts about the game which no one else gets.

Advertisement