Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why would there be a munch tonight?

Conor, can you answer this please?

Sorry where did I say that? I either meant lynch tonite or munch tomorrow though. No secret info!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Head's melted now after that. This game is intense.

Are there two munches or one today, I still don't really get the number of deaths per day thing

If Frank is legit there should only be one kill today as he said Gabriel was the SK.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I want to hear from Barbara (re BR), Liam (re role claim) and Wendy (re Jake)

Wendy's thing about Jake was that only he out of the two of ye could be Gale becuase she checked you and you were neither Gaye or Peeta. But as it has now been confirmed that this is Gertie it is a non-runner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Are you really going to go there, bring it back up during the game, after that was cleared up in the background?? You should know better in your position.

Jaysus Henry.

Whether you want to throw dirt back at me or not, doesn't change that you are worked up now and if you are a villager, you really shouldn't be.

Its pertinent that you are going to accuse me of being worked up when it was something you yourself have done during this game.

I should be very worked up if what you are saying isnt true. Which is what im trying to establish - that you are legit.

Are you really going to go there, bring it back up during the game, after that was cleared up in the background?? You should know better in your position.

Jaysus Henry.

Whether you want to throw dirt back at me or not, doesn't change that you are worked up now and if you are a villager, you really shouldn't be.

Also i have no idea what was and wasnt cleared up in the background. I dont use my mod position to meta game. Do not suggest otherwise please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If the BG cannot protect the same person two days running then they munch Frank tonite, munch whoever he has protected this morning tomorrow

this is the post i'm talking about Conor. There's no way Frank dies tonight unless there's something I don't know...?

• Advertisement

Ya but we have zero way of verifying Angus. He could be on a team with Wendy and Doris for all we know.

Again Angus, not saying you’re lying but there’s a lot of claims here and for now I’m accepting none.

Frank’s seems legit but if the theory that more than one person has access to the priest reads is right then that throws u into doubt, even without an SK kill this morning.

Wendy and Doris are semi-verified if Gerty comes out bad. Unless she was a wolf posting that to sacrifice herself and confirm them both as good. However, if Babs dies from Wendy's axe, i'm happy that one of Wendy/Doris is very likely good.

I'm willing to wait to see what happens when we lynch Gerty.

I'm confident in Frank as I know Eva was lying, but I understand why not everyone feels that confident. I think he'll be proven right when there's only one munch death, plus Bab's axe death.

i'll get munched eventually. Was expecting it this morning or tomorrow morning but Brendo has pushed that out. We have to lynch Gertie tonight unless something else happens in the meantime. Frank or I will die tomorrow morning, so the question is who we're looking at for lynch tomorrow evening. At a minimum we've 2 long term wolves. I'm concentrating on that.

If the BG cannot protect the same person two days running then they munch Frank tonite, munch whoever he has protected this morning tomorrow

this is the post i'm talking about Conor. There's no way Frank dies tonight unless there's something I don't know...?

That should have read munch frank this morning, not tonite, simple mistake!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Also i have no idea what was and wasnt cleared up in the background. I dont use my mod position to meta game. Do not suggest otherwise please.

There was a card given for it to Brendan and public mod intervention, you should know to let it lie whether you background mod or not.

Stop getting dirty and just play the game.

Again...whether I got worked up or not changes nothing about your current state.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

good luck village. hopefully see you on the flip

There was a card given for it to Brendan and public mod intervention, you should know to let it lie whether you background mod or not.

Stop getting dirty and just play the game.

Again...whether I got worked up or not changes nothing about your current state.

Of course it is pertinent. But ill leave it there for now.

• Advertisement

If i or another NRV die now in some mad twist, instead of an RV, it will be because there is a fox in the hen house (our group of RVs) and because the wolves can afford to take out an NRV.

If our RVs are on the level, the wolves cant afford to kill off NRVs. The numbers just arent with them to do so, imo.

I protected Frank on Night 2.

Hence my questioning of him that night, I wanted to reassure myself that I made the right choice. Also, I had a slight village lean on Eva (which turned out to be totally wrong), but we made our choice as a village on night 2 as to who was our priest, and despite my reservations about Frank I protected him.

I protected myself for night 3, and barring some insanity with the mechanics, I will survive this munch. So long Frank and thank you if you are gone, I'm sorry I told Gert and Clodagh I protected you on Night 2 :(

If i or another NRV die now in some mad twist, instead of an RV, it will be because there is a fox in the hen house (our group of RVs) and because the wolves can afford to take out an NRV.

If our RVs are on the level, the wolves cant afford to kill off NRVs. The numbers just arent with them to do so, imo.

Why would a wolf team take out a NRV over a priest or BG?

Of course it is pertinent. But ill leave it there for now.

Or course you were worked up, and me being similar yesterday has absolutely nothing to do with that.

So me being worked up is wolfy, but its not when you do it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hasn't been announce so farewell village. Go Team!

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why would a wolf team take out a NRV over a priest or BG?

Because one of them isnt a priest or BG (or at least not village ones)

Because one of them isnt a priest or BG (or at least not village ones)

but they'd still have some RVs to look at, so taking out a nrv would be madness...

but they'd still have some RVs to look at, so taking out a nrv would be madness...

I agree.

unless we're ALL lying

(i'm not btw :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

Early morning was becoming a dangerous time of the day in the arena. The evils found it the perfect time for guerrilla warfare. Hit and run, get it done.
    Frank was watching every step, but probably should have been watching elsewhere. A chain was wrapped around their neck, lifted off the ground and a spear driven right through them. It looked painless enough.

Frank has fallen

So me being worked up is wolfy, but its not when you do it?

Why didn't you say that yesterday then? Rather than this morning when you are clearly feeling sort sort of pressure.

Farewell Frank. Well played! Thank you for all you did.

That eliminates a host of worries in my mind.

So long Franco :(

Why didn't you say that yesterday then? Rather than this morning when you are clearly feeling sort sort of pressure.

I wasnt actually online when that happened. And you were fine by me until this morning and you started to attack me for questioning your story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

So this means we've only 1 munch per day to contend with. So frankie was for reals and Gabs was SK right

RIP Frank

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is open.

It looked painless enough.

LOL

Classic

• Advertisement

Brendan is right. I am worked up. Ive been up since way too early trying to decypher Babs stuff, and im extremely paranoid that the way things appear to be is too good to be true.

I will step away for a while and come back to this with fresh eyes.

As things stand, ill be following Doris and Wendy and Brendan.

Im 100% happy with Brendans reveal now Frank is proven legit.

If that means im #2 in line to die, thats ok. I think me dying will help alleviate some worries in the village (assuming Angus is legit too).

Advertisement