Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning all,

I'm going to be skimming a bit over the next few hours, as I actually have to get some work done.

Still have many worries though that everything feels likes it s falling into place so neatly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

RIP Frank.

I have access to priest rooms. No surprise: Frank was Haymitch Abernathy, Priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus can you explain priest room?

Somebody mentioned priest room earlier. Is this a regular thing? I thought it would have been done through pms...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Actually if im in line to be lynched, can we do the Liam traps me thing instead.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Actually if im in line to be lynched, can we do the Liam traps me thing instead.

why are you convinced you'll be lynched henners?

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Angus can you explain priest room?

Somebody mentioned priest room earlier. Is this a regular thing? I thought it would have been done through pms...

I thought I'd get a PM to tell me I had access and when that didn't come I had a moment of panic that I had Frank wrong. :pac:

They're rooms like our own backroom where info is communicated to roled players.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I wasnt actually online when that happened. And you were fine by me until this morning and you started to attack me for questioning your story.

You were online....you said 'Jaysus Brendan, no need for that'...so you commented on it...why not accuse me of being a wolf then?

I'm really not attacking you Henry, quite the opposite. I'm just observing your behaviour since my reveal.

You are trying to "query claims" but anyone can look back and see all you try to do is discredit me.

The only post of mine you draw upon in the past is one to try and paint me as a wolf, what about others I made where I might have looked villagery? People have said they had village leans on me, so those posts must exist.

But no, you've no interest in those posts or in objectively scrutinising my query, for some reason you want it shot down and gone.

why are you convinced you'll be lynched henners?

I think Brendan has it in his head im a wolf. He is one of our RVs, so village should follow him, unless Wendy and Doris have strong leans elsewhere.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan is right. I am worked up. Ive been up since way too early trying to decypher Babs stuff, and im extremely paranoid that the way things appear to be is too good to be true.

I will step away for a while and come back to this with fresh eyes.

As things stand, ill be following Doris and Wendy and Brendan.

Im 100% happy with Brendans reveal now Frank is proven legit.

If that means im #2 in line to die, thats ok. I think me dying will help alleviate some worries in the village (assuming Angus is legit too).

Just seeing this now after I submitted the last post, so don't accuse me of taking a shot at you or anything after you said you are leaving.

Why didn't babs die at end of phase...?

Will she die this evening instead?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »

For my trap it was end of next phase

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I think Brendan has it in his head im a wolf. He is one of our RVs, so village should follow him, unless Wendy and Doris have strong leans elsewhere.
    Angus WW wrote: »

Wendy said it was at the end of the next phase and it was night phase when she used it so I reckon she would die at the end of this day phase?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Sorry didn't mean to quote Henry there

Brendan WW wrote: »
    You were online....you said 'Jaysus Brendan, no need for that'...so you commented on it...why not accuse me of being a wolf then?

I'm really not attacking you Henry, quite the opposite. I'm just observing your behaviour since my reveal.

You are trying to "query claims" but anyone can look back and see all you try to do is discredit me.

The only post of mine you draw upon in the past is one to try and paint me as a wolf, what about others I made where I might have looked villagery? People have said they had village leans on me, so those posts must exist.

But no, you've no interest in those posts or in objectively scrutinising my query, for some reason you want it shot down and gone.

That was the one you got a yellow for?

I thought it was the other post you made in response to Conor. As i said, i havent used mod stuff to check because modmeta; so i dont know the details.

And i didnt go back to see if you had been punished, because Sully is game mod and i figured she had it covered. You mentioning the yellow was the first i knew of it.

Ive queried everyones claims. Noone else seemed to have an issue with me doing so. I queried Frank, i queried Doris and Wendy, i queried everything. I even queried my own assumptions on Eva, when i knew she was definitely lying about me. Im still querying Angus as well.

And me flagging your post last night (which was before your reveal) was a joke because....honestly....if i had made that post and you read it, you would have said the same thing to me. Be honest now; you know you would.

Get down off your high horse that im querying you. As an NRV, that and dying are my only jobs.

And again, as i stated before; you were fine by me up until this morning when you started getting indignant about me querying your claim. I made the post last night about you talking yourself up, and other than that you have been ok as a villager, for me. Its this morning that has me worried.

You can paint me as wolf all you want. When i die you will see im not (again assuming Angus is legit).

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Just seeing this now after I submitted the last post, so don't accuse me of taking a shot at you or anything after you said you are leaving.

Likewise with my response. Sorry. We all know how hard it is to walk away from the keyboard.

Alright lads can we take it down a notch now and focus on the game a bit.

We need a target for lynch tonight. How are we feeling about brendo's story, and that we don't know for a fact that gayle converted wolf?

Potential lynches I think are Gertrude, Liam, Me, Riona, Henry, Conor and Jake.

Let's discuss the merits of each case and get a consenus plan going as a team.

Frank - Priest
    Wendy - Katniss
    Doris - Peeta
    Brendan - BG
    Angus - Apprentice Priest

|
    Liam - RV? Has trap???
    Gertrude - Gayle (possible wolf convert)

|
    Barbara - Wounded
    |
    Henry
    Phil - 40Pockets
    Conor
    Jake

Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara |
    Doris | | |
    Wendy| | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel
    |||Clodagh

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Franks Dead....

Alright lads can we take it down a notch now and focus on the game a bit.

We need a target for lynch tonight. How are we feeling about brendo's story, and that we don't know for a fact that gayle converted wolf?

Let's discuss the merits of each case and get a consenus plan going as a team.

Wendy - Katniss
    Doris - Peeta
    Brendan - BG
    Angus - Apprentice Priest[/COLOR]
    |
    Liam - RV? Has trap???
    Gertrude - Gayle (possible wolf convert)

|
    Barbara - Wounded
    |
    Henry
    Phil - 40Pockets
    Conor
    Jake

Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara |
    Doris | | |
    Wendy| | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    Frank|||Eva
    |||Gabriel
    |||Clodagh

[/QUOTE]

Jesus. Sorry, i'm making a balls of it this morning :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It worries me that this deep into the game, I really have no read on Riona.

With literally everyone else, I could make some strong assertations about them both as villagers and as wolves, but with Riona, there's....nothing.

Popping up with some late votes shows she is around.

I kind of HAVE to be worried about Conor, by the virtue of the "Is there one wolf in each room" theory, through process of elimination. I just feel that though is incredibly simplistic right now. Genuinely no offense there Conor, but I'd be surprised if you didn't have the same trepedations about me too, currently.

I agree on Riona, She popped in yesterday I think to say she'd a lot of RL stuff going on. She was an NRV and could be lynched without much negative results to the village.

• Advertisement

Right, I'm probably going to be awol again for a few hours and I'd like to get this out there before I start drinking again (I don't have a problem, honest).

I'm going to ignore Brendo, Babs and Gerty for now. With no one counterclaiming on Brendo, I think we have to lynch Gerty, and Babs will die anyway via Axe if Wendy told the truth.
    I'm also ignoring Wendy and Doris for now as no counterclaim.

I'm not clearing the above, but for today I'm going to concentrate on Liam, Jake,Conor, Phil, Riona and Henry. Will be back with some thoughts later.

Could this be a quiet day since we're probably all in agreement about tonight's lynch? I'd like that...

Can we ask the mods to do a maj lynch?

Whats a maj lynch?

I like the idea of a quiet day. But I also hate the idea of a quiet day...

angus, as the priest revelas are a 'room', does that mean you can see all deaths so far?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    @Wendy - you held back on whatever you had to say on Jake last nite, care to come forward now

Well since you asked

I think Jake might be gale. With myself and Doris both being in the same room, its possible that I could have been in with gale too. And if that is true, then only Jake can be gale.

The only two living submissions of mine are Conor and Henry. Neither joined with me so neither can be Gale.

That doesn't stop Conor being a wolf of course, but it rules him out of being the potentially converted Gale

Whats a maj lynch?

I like the idea of a quiet day. But I also hate the idea of a quiet day...

Majority lynch. Basically the mods call the result as soon as a majority has been reached in terms of voting.

We would lose out on (1/2)-1 of the votes for analysis, but i would imagine they would all go onto Gertie anyway.

angus, as the priest revelas are a 'room', does that mean you can see all deaths so far?

Yup. And frank's musings.

He thought my first read made me a paranoid villager. :( True enough though...

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Well since you asked

I think Jake might be gale. With myself and Doris both being in the same room, its possible that I could have been in with gale too. And if that is true, then only Jake can be gale.

The only two living submissions of mine are Conor and Henry. Neither joined with me so neither can be Gale.

That doesn't stop Conor being a wolf of course, but it rules him out of being the potentially converted Gale

Do we not know Gertie is Gale?

• Advertisement

Do we not know Gertie is Gale?

giphy.gif

Advertisement