Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why do i feel like Brendo and Gertie are both wolves and one is bussing the other. Someone pick holes in that for me please.

Brendan has claimed BG, a role the wolves would be eager to get rid off to avoid missed munches. If he isn't we should look more into him.

There is no way we cannot lynch Gertie so if our priest is still here we will get her role which will help confirm if Brendan is telling the truth.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    For reference heres my idea from yesterday, nothing about deceiving wolves, purely about narrowing down the pool from which the find the remaining wolves

It's hoping that the wolves react in a certain way, that they fall into a trap of plays, while spelling out what that plan was.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Self resolving in 50 mins if brendo dies. If not, lets look at it then?

If both you and Brendan were legit and I was a wolf I would munch Frank.
    I don't think a non-munch of Brendan means hes necessarily evil.

Like I said Brendan and you are unverifiable

Why do i feel like Brendo and Gertie are both wolves and one is bussing the other. Someone pick holes in that for me please.

Why do I get the feeling you are long-time wolf bussing your new buddy Clodagh?

Haven't had a village lean on you the whole game, and am moving further away from it now.

Again, questioning my claim is good, but I'm interested to see what other mad theories you come with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

But if Angus is on the level in that scenario - if we lynched Gertie tonight then he would be able to confirm if she was a wolf.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Brendan has claimed BG, a role the wolves would be eager to get rid off to avoid missed munches. If he isn't we should look more into him.

There is no way we cannot lynch Gertie so if our priest is still here we will get her role which will help confirm if Brendan is telling the truth.

If the BG cannot protect the same person two days running then they munch Frank tonite, munch whoever he has protected this morning tomorrow

Brendan WW wrote: »

Haven't had a village lean on you the whole game, and am moving further away from it now.

Again, questioning my claim is good, but I'm interested to see what other mad theories you come with.

I meant Gertrude here obviously.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wait...I'm confused...are you denying it or confirming it?? We were friends until your conversion, then I had the Keyser Soze-coffee mug drop moment overnight and saw your mispost.

Hopefully we'll laugh about it all on a tennis court soon :D

Denying what? That I was posting erratically last night? No denying that, I told you I was warped after training as you also said you were also wrecked. I also told you I have been getting in a lot of trouble at home and I planned on not spending much time on thread. Very disappointed you would leave that out but suppose we are her to win.

I am Gayle, don’t deny that, everybody in our district knew that in our forum from post 1 when I accidentally said it , thinking that I was in my own goodie forum. it’s why I didn’t understand how I lasted this long TBF. Any one of you could of used that against me. Do you deny I said who I was from post 1?

I can see how your story adds up and I’m accepting my fate. I told you I can’t spend the day in here so I’m best to leave the village to work out finding wolves. If I’m on tonight’s menu they can figure out the rest. It suits me and it suits the way things appear to be shaping up.

Village should lynch me, if I show up good then lynch Brendan. Presume wolves will go after Frank so village has backup app Priest to guide them home. Easy peezy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Totally agree thay we're both unverifiable. But if they munch frank then brendan can protect me next munch. I think they have to munch brendan to stop any more protects, then frank, then me.

I can't prove my claim - not in op so i never could. But I am self-resolving as the wolves will have to kill me to stop me telling you roles if frank dies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Head's melted now after that. This game is intense.

Are there two munches or one today, I still don't really get the number of deaths per day thing

• Advertisement

Denying what? That I was posting erratically last night? No denying that, I told you I was warped after training as you also said you were also wrecked. I also told you I have been getting in a lot of trouble at home and I planned on not spending much time on thread. Very disappointed you would leave that out but suppose we are her to win.

I am Gayle, don’t deny that, everybody in our district knew that in our forum from post 1 when I accidentally said it , thinking that I was in my own goodie forum. it’s why I didn’t understand how I lasted this long TBF. Any one of you could of used that against me. Do you deny I said who I was from post 1?

I can see how your story adds up and I’m accepting my fate. I told you I can’t spend the day in here so I’m best to leave the village to work out finding wolves. If I’m on tonight’s menu they can figure out the rest. It suits me and it suits the way things appear to be shaping up.

Village should lynch me, if I show up good then lynch Brendan. Presume wolves will go after Frank so village has backup app Priest to guide them home. Easy peezy.

Jaysus man, no way I was going to spout your private life on the thread here, so please don't put that down to me trying to win. I already feel dirty enough taking advantage of a mispost and made sure it wasn't against rules before I did, no way I would invoke your private life.

I meant are you denying the mispost(s) and that you're a wolf convert?

If the BG cannot protect the same person two days running then they munch Frank tonite, munch whoever he has protected this morning tomorrow

Why would there be a munch tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

On the off-chance she didn't see the post where I said who I protected.

Gerty has apparently made quite a few mistakes in that BR so far, I was hoping that would be another.

By the way Henry, I like your questions, but your language is clearly trying to discredit me and/or throw shade. Why did I "hide" it from the thread.

Ive done the same to every single claim. I already said i accept your claim in lieu of a counter, but that doesnt mean i cant try and double verify it with questions. You can see it as shade all you want, but if you answer and it checks out, then its helping you.

Lets not forget we still have a wolf BG alive. Im just playing the angles here people! SOMETHING has to be up. I cant believe we are getting everything going our way and the wolves arent trying to do a plan to pull it from the ashes. As long as im alive im going to test each claim and theory for soundness. Thats just who i am and thats basically all i can do at this stage.

I meant Gertrude here obviously.

Im not questioning your claim! Im testing it!!

HOW THE HELL COULD I BE LONG TERM BUSSING HER IF SHE JUST GOT CONVERTED!!!!

Also, I remember reading last night that I was brought up again as 40 pockets... Which by the way I love the name and actually take it as a compliment.

But I would like a conversation about that too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

That's an if and isn't clear and shouldn't be clarified.

If Babs was 'claiming' priest then I'm feeling better about Wendy axing him coz I'm priest. My concern is Henry faking those BR messages, Babs is village and good auld Henry is a wolf.

Brendan shouldn't be discussing anything further about protects. We let the chips fall for now.

Sorry brendo, i shouldnt have used caps. It can be construed as agro and shouting. Not my intention. Just wanted to emphasize the point.

Apologies.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Head's melted now after that. This game is intense.

Are there two munches or one today, I still don't really get the number of deaths per day thing

If you lynch me and I show up good from
    Frank (or app seer but that’s another story) then Peeta might be the wolf. We are going on the idea that a goody , either Peeta or me were converted.

Katniss seems to be Happy that Peeta is good so I’m ok to die. As I said village has the numbers and I don’t have the time to argue. God I really need to get work done today.

Jaysus man, no way I was going to spout your private life on the thread here, so please don't put that down to me trying to win. I already feel dirty enough taking advantage of a mispost and made sure it wasn't against rules before I did, no way I would invoke your private life.

I meant are you denying the mispost(s) and that you're a wolf convert?

Yes I am denying that, why wouldn’t I (whether wolf or good).

No need to get into this, I’m laying down Brendan. Village lynch me tonight and we can both take the day off like we discussed.

I forgive you by the way.....

Totally agree thay we're both unverifiable. But if they munch frank then brendan can protect me next munch. I think they have to munch brendan to stop any more protects, then frank, then me.

I can't prove my claim - not in op so i never could. But I am self-resolving as the wolves will have to kill me to stop me telling you roles if frank dies.

I’m not saying necessarily that you’re not an app priest but what you’re saying above is unverifiable again. If you and Brendan are on a team then he says ur protected, we have no proof.

I could claim I’ve protected Henry. Henry doesn’t get munched. That doesn’t make my claim true

Phil WW wrote: »
    Also, I remember reading last night that I was brought up again as 40 pockets... Which by the way I love the name and actually take it as a compliment.

But I would like a conversation about that too.

I stole it from SK in the previous game

You do love a good pocketing

• Advertisement

Ive done the same to every single claim. I already said i accept your claim in lieu of a counter, but that doesnt mean i cant try and double verify it with questions. You can see it as shade all you want, but if you answer and it checks out, then its helping you.

Lets not forget we still have a wolf BG alive. Im just playing the angles here people! SOMETHING has to be up. I cant believe we are getting everything going our way and the wolves arent trying to do a plan to pull it from the ashes. As long as im alive im going to test each claim and theory for soundness. Thats just who i am and thats basically all i can do at this stage.

Im not questioning your claim! Im testing it!!

HOW THE HELL COULD I BE LONG TERM BUSSING HER IF SHE JUST GOT CONVERTED!!!!

Relax, there was an 'a' missing from my original phrase, I meant 'a' long-time wolf bussing her - As in you realise its futile to defend the convert, so choose to bus her and protect the original team.

Great to see you asking the questions, but interesting to see you are worked up in this last while and now going all caps. Also throwing in 'Lets not forget we have Wolf BG people!'...You're panicking over there :D

But if Angus is on the level in that scenario - if we lynched Gertie tonight then he would be able to confirm if she was a wolf.

Ya but we have zero way of verifying Angus. He could be on a team with Wendy and Doris for all we know.

Again Angus, not saying you’re lying but there’s a lot of claims here and for now I’m accepting none.

Frank’s seems legit but if the theory that more than one person has access to the priest reads is right then that throws u into doubt, even without an SK kill this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

This is the last post I read
    @Liam can we get some more info on this?

You've just thrown it out there with nothing else

If I’m still alive after my Chinese lesson (bounty hunter here in Taiwan) I’ll tell you everything but not that much to say to be honest. Google him and you’ll see the guy from my gifs

I want to hear from Barbara (re BR), Liam (re role claim) and Wendy (re Jake)

Relax, there was an 'a' missing from my original phrase, I meant 'a' long-time wolf bussing her - As in you realise its futile to defend the convert, so choose to bus her and protect the original team.

Great to see you asking the questions, but interesting to see you are worked up in this last while and now going all caps. Also throwing in 'Lets not forget we have Wolf BG people!'...You're panicking over there :D

Well its true. There is a wolf bg out there.

Here i would be careful throwing around accusations of getting worked up, if i were you, especially since i immediately offered an apology.

Im not a wolf. Ive done more querying and questioning of everything in this game than i ever have before. I like to think ive helped. Ive stepped up to be killed for the village. Im still ok to die for the village - im just an NRV and i seriously doubt i make the endgame tbh. Too much water under the bridge for me to survive, and we will get to a stage i think where we can grind the numbers by killing off the NRVs. But i refuse to go into the night, whether its today or tomorrow, without querying your claim.

Why would there be a munch tonight?

Conor, can you answer this please?

Yes I am denying that, why wouldn’t I (whether wolf or good).

No need to get into this, I’m laying down Brendan. Village lynch me tonight and we can both take the day off like we discussed.

I forgive you by the way.....

You said you were feeling shít to us in the post to D13, but said you were feeling "pumped" after your workout in the post that was meant for your new buddies.

How could I trust anything you said about RL or otherwise after that? :(

You broke my heart, and in the aftermath of this game, you need to go into my BG BR and see my forlorn musings.

Current State of play.

Frank - Priest
    Wendy - Katniss
    Doris - Peeta
    Brendan - BG
    Angus - Apprentice Priest

|
    Liam - RV? Has trap???
    Gertrude - Gayle (possible wolf convert)

|
    Barbara - Wounded
    |
    Henry
    Phil - 40Pockets
    Conor
    Jake

Riona

Capitol | District 4 | District 12 | District 13
    | | |
    ALIVE | ALIVE | ALIVE|ALIVE
    Jake | Phil | Henry | Gertrude
    Frank | Angus | Liam | Brendan
    Conor | | Barbara |
    Doris | | |
    Wendy| | |
    |||
    AWOL | AWOL | AWOL |AWOL
    Fernand| Wendy| Nestor| Humberto
    |Barry | Imelda|
    |Olga | Unknown|
    |Chantal | |
    | | |

Confirmed Dead |Confirmed Dead | Confirmed Dead|Confirmed Dead
    |||Eva
    |||Gabriel
    |||Clodagh

Here’s a mad theory I had D0 and dismissed it

In our BR we were told there would be good and bad tributes (was Gertie not told this too?)
    At the very start I thought that meant there could be another evil team, made of NRVs, maybe even no powers, just a group that also is trying to win.
    Maybe they have access to the priest info too?
    It would stand up with all these extra role, Clodagh acting loopy

Or maybe it does nowhere

• Advertisement

Well its true. There is a wolf bg out there.

Here i would be careful throwing around accusations of getting worked up, if i were you, especially since i immediately offered an apology.

Im not a wolf. Ive done more querying and questioning of everything in this game than i ever have before. I like to think ive helped. Ive stepped up to be killed for the village. Im still ok to die for the village - im just an NRV and i seriously doubt i make the endgame tbh. Too much water under the bridge for me to survive, and we will get to a stage i think where we can grind the numbers by killing off the NRVs. But i refuse to go into the night, whether its today or tomorrow, without querying your claim.

Are you really going to go there, bring it back up during the game, after that was cleared up in the background?? You should know better in your position.

Jaysus Henry.

Whether you want to throw dirt back at me or not, doesn't change that you are worked up now and if you are a villager, you really shouldn't be.

Advertisement