Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Guys, I'm gettin anxious about this frank reveal. I think we need it at least a few minutes before munch. I have information that will confirm or deny if he's right, but If i get munched it dies with me

Can you put it in ur BR or be on site to post at 9.59 too?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Guys, I'm gettin anxious about this frank reveal. I think we need it at least a few minutes before munch. I have information that will confirm or deny if he's right, but If i get munched it dies with me

Ah Phil, you've just painted a big target on yourself there. :(

Do a 9.59 reveal if you have to but don't give the wolves any info early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I can post to here alright. BR wont help though. I'm just weary of frank waiting and using it to clear himself

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Hungover Sunday, busy monday

So you posted on thread on the 26th, but didnt check into the backroom until 24 hours later.

Some hangover.

You also posted more or less the same thing in both threads, 24 hours apart.

How come?

I don't mind if there's a target on me. But i don't want the village getting lulled into a false sense of you being good if you're not!

• Advertisement

I can post to here alright. BR wont help though. I'm just weary of frank waiting and using it to clear himself

You kinda have to do a 9.59 reveal on thread so. You are likely to be munched now whether you do or not. And info dies with you if you dont reveal.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I think I’ll stay quiet now until Conor or Henry, or both (I haven’t had my tea yet) out their case for me forward.

I will reply to one thing Conor said as it is meta gaming so will reply defending it.

Conor said I’m not the player I was n the fbi.

In response, and it is meta gaming comparing games out loud Conor, my game this time can be put into 3 parts. The beginning when in honesty I was looking to die or be booted because I was in the middle of a blazing row with the mrs and being a tool to you guys was better than responding to her.

The second part was my analysis of Eva, Liam and Henry, Phil . With not allowing myself to re-examine my thoughts which yesterday I admitted was an error and said I would do last night. Which I did btw and have some differing opinions now.

And now there is this part which we’ll see if I live.

Now back to the meta gaming comment. In the fbi I found the wolf to begin with before I was munched but largely wasn’t believed to have the credit for while I was still alive. In deadwood I found the wolves but wasn’t believed to be right and the wolves won.

Right now I believe I’ve found the wolves but at the moment wasn’t believed to be right.

For me while my play was erratic at the start I see a pattern in all 3 games :)

Let’s see who gets munched. If Frank I’ll believe him,if me you can believe me but don’t take all my past posts as indicators as I only have 1 wolf I’m certain of now.

I have every intention of revealing. I just don't want frank to use it for himself.

I have no case really. Im an NRV and have made lots of mistakes this game. I think ive been a distraction and, if ive helped, its been by accident. Eva implicated me, but i know thats a lie. So i know she was bad at least. but i can only try to convince you guys of that for future reference; i dont have proof.

Only thing im offering is a challenge to some of the other loud players, as well as a firm grip on the fact Frank might not be good (but he might be).

Ultimately i dont want to die yet as i think a lot of the trees i am shaking will go unshook if im not here.

I think you do need to reevaluate me Clodagh; ive made mistakes sure, but there is context around all of them, which i have explained off my own batt, and when questioned / challenged.

Right, so this is it. The reason I was delaying was I was trying to play a game of chicken with the wolves. It probably hasn't worked but it might have. My best chance at being verified is a failed munch on me and that can only happen if the bodyguard is alive to protect me. I wanted them to wonder whether Des was the bodyguard or not. I wanted them to not know and that was why I delayed. Unfortunately though, Des wasn't the bodyguard he was Plutarch Heavensbee.

If I die can you please look into the following people. Liam for the trap thing. Henry for the timing of his post at the same time as Eva's "I have a power role" claim, Conor because I'm veering wildly between completely trusting and completely doubting. Finally, Riona should be looked at because she is so far under the radar.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I was pushing hard for Frank to come out last night with Desmond's role but there is another angle from the Backrooms that make me think maybe it was the correct call remaining silent (once we get info of course).

Watch out for wolves fishing in BRs to connect your BR character with main thread. If somebody hinted in the BR who they were and a wolf was on the lookout for them from Franks list it could confirm your reveal.

Gotta say Gabriel, your erratic behaviour throughout has me concerned. Brendan can confirm our BR discussions and on thread , but you go from manic to calm, from having a heated relationship with Henry (who is also sus) to quite civil, from "looking villagey" to being quite wreckless (again Brendan can confirm BR stuff). I hope I am wrong about you Gabriel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Morning all.

I’m Effie Trinket. App Priest. Nothing moved to me on Eva’s death so I’m firmly in team frank.

I wondered about coming out about this but I think I might be dead on this munch and the village should be able to evaluate Eva while knowing she was lying. I didn’t leave any breadcrumbs – sorry about that.

I’m not yet caught up , but a few thoughts in case I die:
    Henry – I think you’re village. The whole secret thing, a lot of the questions and theories – I think you’d be asking them of your wolf brothers if you were a wolf.
    Phil – wants to discuss the backroom and “olga” msg to us about being dead and that Gertrude was good. Except this came 4 mins after Dessie died. I think Olga is a wolf, Phil. My only question is whether you might be too and trying to pocket me in the backroom or find out what I’m thinking.
    Gabs – see Eva at #817 saying that Gabs is village. He then tries to distance himself at #820 saying that he’s been saying Eva all day, but I don’t remember that. He used Eva’s weak FFA to try and kill me, then backtracked quickly when I called him out – it’s not his usual analytical style. I’m a bit suspicious Gabs.

Frank is tellin the truth

A final post by one of our backroom blatantly said that an RV was dead 2 days ago at 8:59. that the mastermind behind the plan to break the tributes out of the arena

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I think I’ll stay quiet now until Conor or Henry, or both (I haven’t had my tea yet) out their case for me forward.

I will reply to one thing Conor said as it is meta gaming so will reply defending it.

Conor said I’m not the player I was n the fbi.

In response, and it is meta gaming comparing games out loud Conor, my game this time can be put into 3 parts. The beginning when in honesty I was looking to die or be booted because I was in the middle of a blazing row with the mrs and being a tool to you guys was better than responding to her.

The second part was my analysis of Eva, Liam and Henry, Phil . With not allowing myself to re-examine my thoughts which yesterday I admitted was an error and said I would do last night. Which I did btw and have some differing opinions now.

And now there is this part which we’ll see if I live.

Now back to the meta gaming comment. In the fbi I found the wolf to begin with before I was munched but largely wasn’t believed to have the credit for while I was still alive. In deadwood I found the wolves but wasn’t believed to be right and the wolves won.

Right now I believe I’ve found the wolves but at the moment wasn’t believed to be right.

For me while my play was erratic at the start I see a pattern in all 3 games :)

Let’s see who gets munched. If Frank I’ll believe him,if me you can believe me but don’t take all my past posts as indicators as I only have 1 wolf I’m certain of now.

Meta gaming isnt against the rules in this game, you said who you were so fair game IMO.

I find it incredibly wolfy that you think you know who the two wolves are but won’t say, who does that help? Not the village anyway. It’s easy be right after the fact

I stand by my initial assessment of you being roled, NRVs will understand why. Row or no row I’m using ur words

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

tumblr_ps41t5J2ON1w1iw5yo1_1280.jpg

Another early morning raid was on the minds of the evils, this time not having to wander too far. They came across a player taking a leak. Showing mercy, they let them finish. Gabriel was slashed neck to groin.

Gabriel has fallen

Elsewhere, another gruesome killing was taking place. While some like a slow painful death, this one was quite the opposite, a spear right through the back of the skull. Steve didn't see that one coming.

Steve has fallen

Ah here. Am I dead or wha?

Angus WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

I’m Effie Trinket. App Priest. Nothing moved to me on Eva’s death so I’m firmly in team frank.

I wondered about coming out about this but I think I might be dead on this munch and the village should be able to evaluate Eva while knowing she was lying. I didn’t leave any breadcrumbs – sorry about that.

Henry – I think you’re village. The whole secret thing, a lot of the questions and theories – I think you’d be asking them of your wolf brothers if you were a wolf.
    Phil – wants to discuss the backroom and “olga” msg to us about being dead and that Gertrude was good. Except this came 4 mins after Dessie died. I think Olga is a wolf, Phil. My only question is whether you might be too and trying to pocket me in the backroom or find out what I’m thinking.
    Gabs – see Eva at #817 saying that Gabs is village. He then tries to distance himself at #820 saying that he’s been saying Eva all day, but I don’t remember that. He used Eva’s weak FFA to try and kill me, then backtracked quickly when I called him out – it’s not his usual analytical style. I’m a bit suspicious Gabs.

I'm not a wolf. I didn't want to talk about gertrude either, only what olga said. Our BR is completely dead and I needed someone to bounce whether I should say it to the thread or not. I played the BR very openly. You were very shady.

I don't think you're a wolf tho.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Meta gaming isnt against the rules in this game, you said who you were so fair game IMO.

I find it incredibly wolfy that you think you know who the two wolves are but won’t say, who does that help? Not the village anyway. It’s easy be right after the fact

I stand by my initial assessment of you being roled, NRVs will understand why. Row or no row I’m using ur words

I said 1, if I also used the plural it’s because I’ve had little sleep

You would appear to have survived Frank!

I was determined Gabs was bad. I feel a bit guilty now. Sorry Gabs...

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

Can you explain who Effie Trinket is?

Also I think ye can all scratch yer doubt of Gabs

Ok so that flavour says to me Gabe was killed by the SK and Steve was killed by Cato.

Frank can we get a reveal on those players please?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Ok so that flavour says to me Gabe was killed by the SK and Steve was killed by Cato.

Hahaha...that might be what you think but the wolves have done us a bloody brilliant favour.

I’ve had a post deleted and I specifically asked if I could meta game and was told no. We’re getting off the point here though.

I’ll post my list of people now

I'm not a wolf. I didn't want to talk about gertrude either, only what olga said. Our BR is completely dead and I needed someone to bounce whether I should say it to the thread or not. I played the BR very openly. You were very shady.

I don't think you're a wolf tho.

I was shady - I was suspicious that you were a wolf and planning to kill me if I didn't believe what you wanted me to believe.

For what it's worth, Des died at 8.54pm and that post was at 8.59pm so I don't think it was him. I checked this morning and that made me even more worried you were a wolf.

Gabriel - President Alma Coin (SK)

Steve - NRV

Off the bat, i buy Angus' claim.

I think Frank is safe.

Phil thanks for the attempt to verify. Its village points for you but as its BR info, it doesnt clear you.

Gabs was the SK?

• Advertisement

I ****ING KNEW IT!!!!!!!

Advertisement