Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    No I wasn't told anything about having an apprentice but I'm not majorly shocked. I'll try to explain my thinking. I knew Des was a dead seer. Oisin however surprised me with his role. That did made me think he might have been an apprentice and there might be others out there but I for damn sure wasn't sharing that with the wolves. I really didn't think that I'd get verified (with seer dead) so I was hoping for a failed munch as my best hope. Failing that, if I survived, I was going to ask if other people had a role that wasn't named in the OP to help my cred but didn't want anyone revealing.

I think the wolves knew Gabs was SK. I think they stabbed him and they maybe left me alive this morning to confirm it. I'm most likely dead tomorrow morning.

Bodyguard if you're out there, stay hidden and do NOT say whether I was protected or not.

What do you mean. How can you not know if he is out there or not?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So I think we should all ISO at some stage today.

I’ve put a strategy to Frank in our BR, if he agrees I’ll role it out here.

For me I’m on
    #FFA3
    Clodagh
    Wendy

Mainly Clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Initial Reaction is Frank is Legit. Picking the SK was not a safe move for a "fake seer" to use because if the SK was still alive we would know tomorrow.

An odd side issue though is our supposed App Priest coming out. I don't understand the timing of same (maybe I missed something when scanning over the post). If our App Priest dies we are none the wiser or really worse off so now the wolves supposedly know the two people they need to kill.

I can think of good reasons and bad reasons why this might help wolves or goodies to be honest so Im not sure where to come down on that reveal.

As I said pre munch I felt Gab was fishing in our BR and at the moment its safer I leave the remaining District 13 people as the holders of that Information. I am kind of concerned that a lot of our district are dead (think there is only 3 of us left), not sure what that says, if anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I wonder could there be an app seer?

I'd assume that was Oisin.

The name that wasn't on the OP is what made me pretty sure Frank was the actual priest and eva was lying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Just worded not like that. IN that case you guys are on the way to getting it sorted so I’m going to kick back and watch for a while as I’m obviously off my game and not being much help.

If Gabriel was the sk thoughhe was throwing shade on me and Wendy thus making us safe?

Not really, the SK can throw shade on anyone and not worry about it because he has no team

• Advertisement

No he is not as he is in my BR and there is no Olga

Well.....yes and no.

Im assuming wolves can communicate in their own room with each other. So someone could have fed that info to Olga and gotten them to post it in your room.

So he could be in your BR, ask his wolfy pal Olga to set it up to clear him, and here we are.

Im playing devils advocate here. I believe Frank is self resolving at this stage.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Frank, are you Olga?

No I'm not in that BR

If Frank is killed does that mean Angus will then be priest? So the BG shouldn’t protect Angus tonite and save it for tomorrow nite?

Or at least form some form of bluff, if they go for Frank and the BG doesn’t protect Angus we get two days from Angus, if the BG doesn’t protect Angus should they go for him?
    Big call for the wolfies!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

An odd side issue though is our supposed App Priest coming out. I don't understand the timing of same (maybe I missed something when scanning over the post). If our App Priest dies we are none the wiser or really worse off so now the wolves supposedly know the two people they need to kill.

I did wonder about coming out, but I was relatively sure Gabs was bad and was going to kill me today, and I'd rather have put people's minds at rest about doing the right thing about Eva, than die having done nothing.

I did go back and forward over the decision a lot...

Conor WW wrote: »

For me I’m on
    #FFA3
    Clodagh
    Wendy

Mainly Clodagh

That should have been FFA instead of ISO

• Advertisement

What do you mean. How can you not know if he is out there or not?

Shush Henry. I do know. But the wolves don't. ;)

Initial Reaction is Frank is Legit. Picking the SK was not a safe move for a "fake seer" to use because if the SK was still alive we would know tomorrow.

I can think of good reasons and bad reasons why this might help wolves or goodies to be honest so Im not sure where to come down on that reveal.

As I said pre munch I felt Gab was fishing in our BR and at the moment its safer I leave the remaining District 13 people as the holders of that Information. I am kind of concerned that a lot of our district are dead (think there is only 3 of us left), not sure what that says, if anything.

Do you know who the other person that died in your room was? If an SK from your room died and a wolf also died (according to Franks info), it might be a good indication ye 3 are leaning village for me. Dont know if the district rooms would be stacked unevenly or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

For me I’m on
    #FFA3
    Clodagh
    Wendy

Mainly Clodagh

If it helps you catch the wolves I’m happy to take one for the tam. I’m not roled so me dying won’t help the wolves

The reveal means we have at least two days of priest info and possibly three if the poker game goes our way. Excellent result

If Frank is killed does that mean Angus will then be priest? So the BG shouldn’t protect Angus tonite and save it for tomorrow nite?

Or at least form some form of bluff, if they go for Frank and the BG doesn’t protect Angus we get two days from Angus, if the BG doesn’t protect Angus should they go for him?
    Big call for the wolfies!!

Either way we have two priests so will at a minimum get info from tonights lynch, tomorrows munch and tomorrows lynch which will be good.

Do you know who the other person that died in your room was? If an SK from your room died and a wolf also died (according to Franks info), it might be a good indication ye 3 are leaning village for me. Dont know if the district rooms would be stacked unevenly or not.

I’ve said all along I think one wolf per room.

I’m happy to park that district for now. Who was in it?
    Gertie?

The reveal means we have at least two days of priest info and possibly three if the poker game goes our way. Excellent result
    Either way we have two priests so will at a minimum get info from tonights lynch, tomorrows munch and tomorrows lynch which will be good.

If Angus' claim was legit. Remains to be seen.

Folks I'm out for a bit. It's a mad busy day but I'll pop in and out when I can.

Question, the sk would obviously want a wolf dead, is that right? I mean they would only protect himself. The wolves each other?

I do honk if it helps you catch a wolf string me up tonight.

This looks like it was a great morning for us, gang; just dont get carried away clearing everyone. Frank is fine by me - if we have an sk kill tomorrow we should know he is lying, otherwise, im happy to trust him. Angus.....well if i were a wolf planning to kill the priest tomorrow, id claim app priest today. Without a seer to verify........

We also have gifts / traps incoming as well as some stage, i should imagine.

• Advertisement

On my theory of one wolf per room I’m in a room which I think has had Peeta or the other lad killed and Frank. That leaves four of us. Doris has just outted herself.

I’ve proposed the four of us say who we are and let people see if theres a wolf amongst us. What do others think of that plan?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Question, the sk would obviously want a wolf dead, is that right? I mean they would only protect himself. The wolves each other?

I do honk if it helps you catch a wolf string me up tonight.
    If I was a wolf I wouldn’t have been going after the SK just yet. I think both should have been after villagers. I didn’t want to say it before this munch. I think it’s a real misstep on behalf of the wolves

On my theory of one wolf per room I’m in a room which I think has had Peeta or the other lad killed and Frank. That leaves four of us. Doris has just outted herself.

I’ve proposed the four of us say who we are and let people see if theres a wolf amongst us. What do others think of that plan?

Conor this has me looking hard at you again.

Hold on....what? Where did Peeta come from? That contradicts the info Frank has give us thus far. You wanna elaborate on that please?

Frank WW wrote: »

Conor this has me looking hard at you again.
    Why?

D12 peeps - check into our BR please.

Hold on....what? Where did Peeta come from? That contradicts the info Frank has give us thus far. You wanna elaborate on that please?

Someone in our BR suggested they had left a way to identify who they are, why would you do that unless it was for someone to find you? So I’m assuming it’s one of those. It could also have been a wolf in fairness.

I’m throwing out ideas here!

Abigail WW - dead
    Angus WW - not sure why a role that no one knew about would be revealed but possibly just heat of the moment in the excitement
    Barbara WW - I thought Barbara was lock but didn’t like her declaring one vote but voting a different way. Has tried to make herself look like a victim to garner sympathy
    Brendan WW - seems straight to me
    Clodagh WW - bit sexy
    Conor WW - stubborn old man but legit
    Desmond WW - dead
    Doris WW - acted like an NRV or wolf should, leaning NRV
    Eva WW - honestly believed her but doubts now
    Frank WW - still don’t believe fully. What if he is sk, killed a wolf today and knows he has a few attempts at letting us find the wolf. I still think for clarity he has to die but know it’s pointless pushing that boat anymore
    Fiona WW - dead
    Gabriel WW - dead possible sk, Gert called himout, trust Gert
    Gertrude WW - solid village
    Henry WW - village
    Holly WW - dead
    Jake WW - no read, likes agreeing, no real meat one to watch
    Liam WW - village
    Mary WW - dead
    Oisin WW - dead
    Phil WW - village
    Riona WW - dodgy, votes, likes posts but doesn’t post
    Steve WW - dead
    Tegan WW - dead
    Wendy WW - no real read

Yeah well assume im an idiot (strong evidence to back that up tbh) and explain it in full please.

• Advertisement

How does a mention of Peeta contradict Frank? :confused:

Advertisement