Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - The Hunger Games

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Hold on....what? Where did Peeta come from? That contradicts the info Frank has give us thus far. You wanna elaborate on that please?

How does a mention of Peeta contradict Frank? :confused:

I’m not doubting Frank, im wondering could Peeta die and be called an NRV.
    Like i say it could have been a wolf just f**king with us

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I’m not doubting Frank, im wondering could Peeta die and be called an NRV.
    Like i say it could have been a wolf just f**king with us

I am sure if Peeta dies the name would have been given to the priest?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Well.....yes and no.

Im assuming wolves can communicate in their own room with each other. So someone could have fed that info to Olga and gotten them to post it in your room.

So he could be in your BR, ask his wolfy pal Olga to set it up to clear him, and here we are.

Im playing devils advocate here. I believe Frank is self resolving at this stage.

The problem for the wolves is that we now have an App Priest which would mean the wolves would have to spend the next two days trying to kill our priest(s). Will they do that ? Its convenient for the village, almost too convenient but I am not sure I want to go down that rabbit hole.

I cant how Frank could be bad, the SK was risky for a wolf to guess when we can verify it.

@Angus, you said this Olga said I was good and the Seer was dead. How could anybody know I was good and the seer is dead ? Im not dead so our priest couldn't confirm it.

Only way is if I was in a BR with somebody which I am not. I like people calling me good but am I missing something here ?

Angus WW wrote: »
    I did wonder about coming out, but I was relatively sure Gabs was bad and was going to kill me today, and I'd rather have put people's minds at rest about doing the right thing about Eva, than die having done nothing.

I did go back and forward over the decision a lot...

If Gab killed you and the village was none the wiser could you just of posted:
    Morning all.

I’m Effie Trinket. App Priest. Nothing moved to me on
    Eva’s death so I’m firmly in team frank.

I wondered about coming out
    about this but I think I might be dead on this munch and the village should be
    able to evaluate Eva while knowing she was lying. I didn’t leave any breadcrumbs
    – sorry about that.

I’m not yet caught up , but a few thoughts in case I die:
    Henry – I think you’re village. The whole secret thing, a lot of the questions and theories – I think you’d be asking them of your wolf brothers if you were a wolf.
    Phil – wants to discuss the backroom and “olga” msg to us about being dead and that Gertrude was good. Except this came 4 mins after Dessie died. I think Olga is a wolf, Phil. My only question is whether you might be too and trying to pocket me in the backroom or find out what I’m thinking.
    Gabs – see Eva at #817 saying that Gabs is village. He then tries to distance himself at #820 saying that he’s been saying Eva all day, but I don’t remember that. He used Eva’s weak FFA to try and kill me, then backtracked quickly when I called him out – it’s not his usual analytical style. I’m a bit suspicious Gabs.

We have no way of verifying you are the App seer so what benefit was it to come out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

How does a mention of Peeta contradict Frank? :confused:
    I am sure if Peeta dies the name would have been given to the priest?

Why did you ask me a question and then immediately answer it in response to someone else?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

@Angus, you said this Olga said I was good and the Seer was dead. How could anybody know I was good and the seer is dead ? Im not dead so our priest couldn't confirm it.

Only way is if I was in a BR with somebody which I am not. I like people calling me good but am I missing something here ?

Something I've been thinking myself. I had you pegged village from the getgo pretty much so it played into that for me. I'd been more focused on the other part of her declaration though, so haven't dug into it much yet.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Abigail WW - dead
    Angus WW - not sure why a role that no one knew about would be revealed but possibly just heat of the moment in the excitement
    Barbara WW - I thought Barbara was lock but didn’t like her declaring one vote but voting a different way. Has tried to make herself look like a victim to garner sympathy
    Brendan WW - seems straight to me
    Clodagh WW - bit sexy
    Conor WW - stubborn old man but legit
    Desmond WW - dead
    Doris WW - acted like an NRV or wolf should, leaning NRV
    Eva WW - honestly believed her but doubts now
    Frank WW - still don’t believe fully. What if he is sk, killed a wolf today and knows he has a few attempts at letting us find the wolf. I still think for clarity he has to die but know it’s pointless pushing that boat anymore
    Fiona WW - dead
    Gabriel WW - dead possible sk, Gert called himout, trust Gert
    Gertrude WW - solid village
    Henry WW - village
    Holly WW - dead
    Jake WW - no read, likes agreeing, no real meat one to watch
    Liam WW - village
    Mary WW - dead
    Oisin WW - dead
    Phil WW - village
    Riona WW - dodgy, votes, likes posts but doesn’t post
    Steve WW - dead
    Tegan WW - dead
    Wendy WW - no real read

Why have you changed your mind on me, Clodes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I’m a few pages back (on won’t be on properly till later) but our priest is claiming the SK just died - so if there is only 1 kill next munch that’s self resolving.

The App priest came out so as to clear the priest so they too are linked imo.

Only wolves kill next time or we have two baddies.

I think however we got the SK and have a priest and a backup :) woot

The benefit of him coming out is to prove eva was bad. If he is who he says he is, he would have become priest if she was for real. He didn't so if he's for real, frank as actual priest makes sense, considering there were no other claims.

Why did you ask me a question and then immediately answer it in response to someone else?

My question to you was what make you think this contradicts what Frank has said.

My second post was in relation to someone saying Peeta might show up as NRV.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well that went pretty much as good as it could have on first look.

I mean Frank is being double confirmed, by the apprentice and by the number of kills tomoro.

The baddies kill rate has been halved and we only lost a nrv in steve.

Anyone have a list of who is still alive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If Gab killed you and the village was none the wiser could you just of posted:

We have no way of verifying you are the App seer so what benefit was it to come out?

I see what Frank meant about the questioning of my decision being frustrating, but I know you're just trying to make sure I'm not a wolf so here's my reasoning.

I went over it in my head all last night. I'm still not 100% up to speed but people seemed to be doubting Frank last night/this morning.

I didn't doubt Frank, because I'm the app priest (not seer ;)) and so I knew Eva was lying. If Gab killed me, the village would just have my opinion, but I KNEW she was lying. I was trying to communicate this.

I should have left breadcrumbs, but there we are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Why have you changed your mind on me, Clodes?

I looked at your posts as a whole, reads more village than anything else. MY not have liked some posts but can’t judge a character on that

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Well that went pretty much as good as it could have on first look.

I mean Frank is being double confirmed, by the apprentice and by the number of kills tomoro.

The baddies kill rate has been halved and we only lost a nrv in steve.

Anyone have a list of who is still alive?

I think this is us all

Henry WW 274
    Phil WW 228
    Conor WW 200
    Clodagh WW 143
    Gertrude WW 140
    Frank WW 137
    Liam WW 100
    Jake WW 66
    Wendy WW 43
    Doris WW 40
    Brendan WW 37
    Angus WW 33
    Barbara WW 30
    Riona WW 26

Do you know who the other person that died in your room was? If an SK from your room died and a wolf also died (according to Franks info), it might be a good indication ye 3 are leaning village for me. Dont know if the district rooms would be stacked unevenly or not.

Well I shared that I thought Coin was in our District, I am surprised that I might of been right as it seems kind of obvious when you think about it. What was that you said Gabriel, Ockham's razor ? .. :pac:

If Frank is good (again I feel uneasy but SK kill is a massive risk for a wolf to guess) then Eva has to be a wolf which means at least 2 baddies were in our District. I am more inclined to think Brendan and Clodagh are more likely good at this stage (but I suppose we cant be certain). I can see so many rabbit holes to jump into, but will take Gabriels advice and work with the simplest explanation which is Frank is good and our District is now clear of baddies.

Think this is it...

Frank WW - Alleged Priest
    Angus WW - Alleged Apprentice Priest
    Barbara WW -
    Brendan WW -
    Clodagh WW -
    Conor WW -
    Doris WW -
    Gertrude WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW -
    Liam WW -
    Phil WW -
    Riona WW -
    Wendy WW -

My question to you was what make you think this contradicts what Frank has said.

My second post was in relation to someone saying Peeta might show up as NRV.

Because if Peeta had died, Frank would have mentioned the name in his death list.

Recap on the roles as per the OP:

Katniss Everdeen: Assumed alive
    Plutarch Heavensbee : As per Frank - Desmond (dead)
    Haymitch Abernathy: Claimed by Frank
    Boggs: Assumed alive
    Peeta Mellark: Assumed alive
    Gale Hawthorne: Assumed alive

President Coriolanus Snow: Assumed alive
    Cato: Assumed alive
    Caesar Flickerman: As per Frank - Abigail (dead)
    Seneca Crane: As per Frank - Eva (dead)
    President Alma Coin:As per Frank - Gabriel (dead)

So which OP power characters do we have left on each side?

Ah Good woman Doris!

• Advertisement

I see what Frank meant about the questioning of my decision being frustrating, but I know you're just trying to make sure I'm not a wolf so here's my reasoning.

I went over it in my head all last night. I'm still not 100% up to speed but people seemed to be doubting Frank last night/this morning.

I didn't doubt Frank, because I'm the app priest (not seer ;)) and so I knew Eva was lying. If Gab killed me, the village would just have my opinion, but I KNEW she was lying. I was trying to communicate this.

I should have left breadcrumbs, but there we are.

That's a reasonable response TBF. I am still a bit concerned but we are in a village with wolves so no villager should feel entirely comfortable. .

Because if Peeta had died, Frank would have mentioned the name in his death list.

I am still not getting you? Nobody has confirmed Peeta has died? Conor said he thought Peeta or Gayle were in our room and died - but that was jsut his thoughts, not sure how this contradicts Frank?

Do you know who the other person that died in your room was? If an SK from your room died and a wolf also died (according to Franks info), it might be a good indication ye 3 are leaning village for me. Dont know if the district rooms would be stacked unevenly or not.

Well I shared that I thought Coin was in our District, I am surprised that I might of been right as it seems kind of obvious when you think about it. What was that you said Gabriel, Ockham's razor ? .. :pac:

If Frank is good (again I feel uneasy but SK kill is a massive risk for a wolf to guess) then Eva has to be a wolf which means at least 2 baddies were in our District. I am more inclined to think Brendan and Clodagh are more likely good at this stage (but I suppose we cant be certain). I can see so many rabbit holes to jump into, but will take Gabriels advice and work with the simplest explanation which is Frank is good and our District is now clear of baddies.

Clodagh is in that district too?

F**k it, I now have two conflicting theories.
    As such I will relent on following you up Clodagh as I do believe one wolf per district which it appears could clear you

Ok so without a seer but with (potentially) 2 priests, the most obvious way for us to find wolves is trial and error. This could prove costly in terms of bodycount, but the SK (probably) being dead helps us there.

So we are hunting for 2 wolves? Out of 15 people. With 2 RV dead? And at least 6 RVs still alive?

So 2 from 9 people who should claim NRV (assuming no more hidden roles)?

I am still not getting you? Nobody has confirmed Peeta has died? Conor said he thought Peeta or Gayle were in our room and died - but that was jsut his thoughts, not sure how this contradicts Frank?

Maybe this is my mistake. I thought Conor meant Peeta left a clue as to their role, but they are now dead.

We need the low posters to really pull up their pants and start posting, tbh.

Jake WW 66
    Wendy WW 43
    Doris WW 40
    Brendan WW 37
    Angus WW 33
    Barbara WW 30
    Riona WW 26

Gonna be hard to ferret out a low lying wolf, if there is one in there.

I’m going to put this out there to be shot down but......

Given we now have two priests would it be a good time for Peeta, Gale and Kandiss to make themselves known.
    My thinking is that the wolves will prioritise getting the priests so we have a few days before yer in danger.
    It’s very verifiable Peeta/Gale post up here, Kandiss uses her next opportunity to pick them and then they can confirm they get a BR together?
    Even if we think the wolves will try and claim we could afford to Lynch one to prove they are who they say they are?

Thoughts

I think it’s f**king genius!

Jake WW 66
    Wendy WW 43
    Doris WW 40
    Brendan WW 37
    Angus WW 33
    Barbara WW 30
    Riona WW 26

Riona, Doris, Wendy and Babs, were already on my wofly lean'o'meter so 100% agree on this.

Jake WW 66
    Wendy WW 43
    Doris WW 40
    Brendan WW 37
    Angus WW 33
    Barbara WW 30
    Riona WW 26

Rionas post count is wayyyyy too low for my liking. If we saw deaths by post count would it tell us anything I wonder . . (hopes somebody else puts this information up so I can get some work done! :o)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW 66
    Wendy WW 43
    Doris WW 40
    Brendan WW 37
    Angus WW 33
    Barbara WW 30
    Riona WW 26

I'm trying to catch up on the thread and i'll be out all day so I'll be a low poster again today.

I've a strong village lean on Jake after post #1429 - he didn't need to push for killing Eva, he could have kept his mouth shut.

Advertisement