Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »
    NO

We’ll learn something from every flip

The ONLY thing I know is what I am. So anyone else being lynched is better than me

So you think you have the most to give to the village?

Losing you will be the worst loss to the village?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Kolido wrote: »
    Not neccessarily, Im good but willing to take a hit, my flip can help the village. You're not willing to let your flip help us? Its a team efford.

After tonight only 3 mislynches left. Would much prefer villagers fought to stay alive at this point given there are 2 wolves left to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    After tonight only 3 mislynches left. Would much prefer villagers fought to stay alive at this point given there are 2 wolves left to find.

You're right.

I presented my defence earlier, if you're saying I didnt fight hard enough, you must think Im village?

Risky move for a wolf to bluff self sacrafice especially with just 2 left.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

You're right.

I presented my defence earlier, if you're saying I didnt fight hard enough, you must think Im village?

Risky move for a wolf to bluff self sacrafice especially with just 2 left.

Honestly I'm not sure how you got that from what I said...

• Advertisement

Well I hope we bagged a wolf. I'm actually grateful to the posting moratorium, I really need sleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Agent Andy was hot on the tail of the latest suspect, he wouldn’t stop until he took out every last one of them! He tripped over what felt like a big log and turned to see it was none other than SKeith. “How could this be?” Thought Andy. He had a large chicken nugget shaped hole in his head.

“Mwahahaha” he heard from the shadows as a figure started to emerge. It was Pter, he had come for revenge after Andy shamed him and told the world his secret weapon. Pter closed in and said “That was the last story you’ll ever tell! I hope you’re not a vegetarian. Mwahah” before he delivered the final blow.

Andy woke up in absolute terror, bedsheets soaked in sweat and realised it was all just a bad dream. He picked up his phone to check the time and when he saw IT he froze, curled up in a ball and pulled the covers tightly over his head as he rocked gently back and forth.

The message on his phone read:

Flavour has been vanquished forever more.

Dublinandy2 has been killed.

He was an FBI Trainee (NRV)

In honour of Andy, thanks for entertaining us pal. Not nearly as good, panick wrote to get it in before 10 :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Again the mob were restless. 9 deaths in less than five days. It was this time determined that fixxxer was guilty. Tired of his complaining about being ill, he was taken to the vets:

f3a1ec304d776cb87114ef303fcfdb8f.jpg

No one told fixxxer they would never return from this appointment.

fixxxer was euthanized by the mob.

He was an FBI Trainee (NRV)

NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE MUNCH ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

tusk wrote: »
    So you think you have the most to give to the village?

Losing you will be the worst loss to the village?

Yes, everyone should feel like that. Unless ur a wolf and know for definite about someone else. If there’s a 1% chance someone is a wolf it’s better than a 0% that you know for definite

Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    fixxxer 5 tusk, Strawberry Milkshake, Ectoplasm, Kolido, TheSkunk
    Kolido 4 Pter, Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, Green&Red
    Green&Red 2 Clarabel, Triceratops Ballet
    Triceratops Ballet 1 quickbeam
    Did Not Vote 2 crosstownk, duffman13

• Advertisement

Meanwhile.....

A rumbling of about a dozen motorbikes was heard as the Game Mod Saviours Crew rolled into town. Negan-cro was pissed.

“I’ve had enough of your ****ing sh1t, you dickwads!” he roared at the silent duo, duffman13 and crosstownk

“Nobody disrespects the democratic process in this village!”

The Game Mod Saviours rounded up the duo and Negan-cro took front and centre as they were forced to their knees. Brandishing Lucille the mod stick, Negan-cro began to point at each villager individually...

“Eeny, meenie, miney, mo – catch a Boardsie – by the toe! If it hollers, let it go.... Ah, enough messing about - both of you will die.”

the-walking-dead-finale-negan-lucille.jpg

“I’m going to enjoy this. I can’t say the same for you two though”

Negan-cro swings Lucille down with a crash as the deafening silence of the other villagers tells its own story. Over and over again until both duffman13 and crosstownk's heads are nothing but a bloody mess on the pavement.

Crosstownk and duffman13 have been modkilled by Negan-cro.

They were both...

FBI Trainees (NRVs)

Ectoplasm awoke in a strange, isolated cabin in the woods. Not having any idea of how they got there, they tried to stand to get their bearings... a mysterious figure loomed above them:

giphy.gif

Ectoplasm panicked and tried to run - they were tied to the bed! A sinister laughter emanated from the hallway, and they could make out another set of glowing red eyes watching them.

The maniac standing above them suddenly flipped.

BrightReadyEthiopianwolf-small.gif

They produced a sledgehammer...

giphy.gif

Ectoplasm screamed in agony and the other figure from the hallway simply laughed.

They only knew pain from that point until the moment of their death.

Ectoplasm has been killed.

She was an FBI Trainee (NRV)

Stolen from another game, I'm lazy, so sue me :P

Lynch form opened

RIP Ecto xxx

Vote: Kolido and I am not changing!

That’s a surprise. Was expecting Tusk or Skunk to go

I’d like us to have a conversation about Strawbs.
    Like I said last nite, there was panic when she was up for lynching and I think we just got lucky with Digi

Tusk, to follow up on our texts last nite, yes I think I’m the most important player as I’m the only one I’m 100% about. Likewise you should think you’re the most important player. The village are all NRV, be different if there was a seer

RIP Ecto :( That's a big loss!

Current status for my own benefit:

Players remaining:
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

Deaths:
    Whiplashy - Munch 1
    kitten_k - Lynch 1
    tritium - Munch 2
    Digital Solitude - Lynch 2 Wolf
    Barney92 Munch 3
    sKeith - Lynch 3
    Dublinandy2 - Munch 4
    fixxxer - Lynch 4
    Ectoplasm - Munch 5
    Loughc - Modkill
    Succubus_ - Modkill
    Duffman13 - Modkill
    crosstownk - Modkill

Hope I got that right. Please call out any mistakes!

Tusk, to follow up on our texts last nite, yes I think I’m the most important player as I’m the only one I’m 100% about. Likewise you should think you’re the most important player. The village are all NRV, be different if there was a seer

That's fair. I understand where you're coming from.

Why did you expect that? I had a feeling I'd be going too, not sure why. But would love to hear your thoughts.

Players remaining:
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

The only people I feel very strongly about at this stage are myself and QB. Everyone else is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I’d like us to have a conversation about Strawbs.
    Like I said last nite, there was panic when she was up for lynching and I think we just got lucky with Digi

Taking out non lynch risk and experience, not overly suprised

@Strawbs, we have a day and a half to discuss lynch, calm down.

@Necro, was there really any need for that last gif!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

QB what are you doing thanking a village death?

FFA
    Strawberry
    The Skunk
    K

Vote going in now. Are we declaring who?

I would have thought ye were more villagery. You in particular

I could have seen a scenario where we’d turn on Ecto

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    QB what are you doing thanking a village death?

FFA
    Strawberry
    The Skunk
    K

Vote going in now. Are we declaring who?

Did you not read the flavour?

Voting Kolido. Won’t be around much today.

@Necro, was there really any need for that last gif!

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

10m break now, wrote this hours ago (still have a few hours before I’m free) and just added the Ecto relevant bit

——-

So first off, those who were saying we’d learn more by lynching Fixxxer, what exactly did we learn?

Was already most suspicious of Strawbs and Kolido and both were on Fixxxer who flipped good so I’m not going to be any less suspicious as a result

I’m happy the mod kills happened even if they happened without a wolf reveal- only TB left from the super quiet bunch to be suspicious of now.

The wolves chose to munch Ecto . I had expected a member of the digi5 (now4) but he was not likely to be lynched next time round. Anything that can be learned from he had been after / voting for or weren’t after?

Him being on Fixxxer has me even more so on Strawbs/Kolido as they are now the only non digi5 voters left that voted for the now confirmed good Fixxxer and I’d have expected at least one wolf on the biggest wagon.
    Clarabel wrote: »

I think the last declaring looked like K was up for mislynching. I say that because it's too quiet. That's why I'm leaving my vote where it is.

Since I'm under suspicion I don't know how much voice I have but I think we need to move until we have panic

Isn’t moving until we have panic just going to create the illusion of panic due to all the moving.

So you didn’t go for Kolido because you suggested he was going to be a mislynch and went Green & Red instead. No way of proving who is a wolf atm but that is avoiding a potential wolf wagon (in my eyes) for a vote you probably knew would not be enough to lynch someone (given how others were voting).

My order of suspicion currently

Kolido
    Strawbs

Clarabel/TB

After this lynch, we're at parity with the dead room. not including modkills

*Trembles with terror*

I full on believe that Kolido is a wolf so have just got to work out who their partner is.

I guess they munched ecto as she was pretty much cleared because of being a kitten voter with Trit and Keith. Are they trying to sow more doubt about the remaining digi5?

The only low poster remaining now is Triceratops. Would actually be convenient for only one of the three to be around as there is a valid reason for no interactions but did Kolido ever bring up the how low posters were not helping the village? I need to check. I’m not saying triois a wolf yet but I need to check.

Sorry, Kolido, it’s all about who your partner is as far as I’m concerned so my goal is to try and find them.

Should we get another table going of current FFAs?

Should we get another table going of current FFAs?

Someone was soft defending Kolido early doors. Wanna clarify who that is before I do an FFA with 3 on it.

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Reading over G&Rs posts and looked over his ISO of Kolido, let it be said I actually like Kolido. Call me fooled if he flips red but I agree with a lot of what he has been saying. Liked his defence post too, felt genuine to me.

^ this what you were talking about?

Advertisement