Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Undeclared - skunk, duffman, crosstownk

Is that right?

I think so. The relative silence on thread has me a bit concerned. Either we've nailed the wolves in Kolido and Fixxxer or we have 2 more villagers up for the noose.

tusk wrote: »
    Thanks for that Strawbert!

Can anyone collate or create a pros cons list for the top three suspects flipping green/red?

Give it a whirl, tusk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Madness should start any minute now....

Give it a whirl, tusk ;)

Making dindins for the boss rn ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thinking of changing my vote to Triceratops. On, only to argue with GnR about whether she did or didn't vote for Duffers before or after her FFA. No real game play. If a few people pile on her, she might come talking again. If a wolf, she might let something slip in her defending herself. If she's a Villager she might just step up to the plate and find something useful for us and we can change our vote, or otherwise she's not great loss (sorry TB!).

Do you think you could get enough of ur Digi5 buddies to hop over?
    As someone said it’s very quiet, not necessarily a good thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Madness should start any minute now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Just reading the vote list and laughed thinking would Green vote for himself if the Digi4 did :pac:

On a serious note though I’m looking back into G&R, Fixxxer and Clarabel.

G&R so I can decide on what I think of him and finally put it to bed.

Fixxxer as a few people are on him and want to see how I feel about him too.

Clarabel because there’s something about her posts that are poking at me but don’t know what it is.

That’s not an FFA just wanted to put out where my heads at from keeping up the last couple of days but nothing concrete as haven’t done a proper read back. Will update when I do and also chip in on discussions during.

Something else I’ve been thinking and said already. I don’t think people who are lock clear villagers to themselves should go with what the Digi4 chooses just because we got Digi.

I can’t get it out of my head that there might be a wolf in one of us but at the moment I don’t have suspicions on any of the others. Just feel like it’s too easy for the wolves to manipulate if there is one in there, still is even if there’s not. A couple of people have said they’d vote with us and that’s making me a bit uneasy. Also feel uneasy as it’ll just be another big pile on like it was with SK and we learn nothing.

I think people should be voting who they strongly feel is a wolf, state their reasons and by all means if you’re voting because you have the same reasons as one of us then do but just say that in your own words. It gives us more to work with after.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Blah missed it. Post count limit lifted

This new mobile site is doing my head in, can’t quote your post properly Green.

Will you stop with the team buddies stuff. You’re coming on way too strong, at least buy us dinner first! :P

Dying laughing, read that as “our buddies”. Thought I was gas

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Just reading the vote list and laughed thinking would Green vote for himself if the Digi4 did :pac:

On a serious note though I’m looking back into G&R, Fixxxer and Clarabel.

G&R so I can decide on what I think of him and finally put it to bed.

Fixxxer as a few people are on him and want to see how I feel about him too.

Clarabel because there’s something about her posts that are poking at me but don’t know what it is.

That’s not an FFA just wanted to put out where my heads at from keeping up the last couple of days but nothing concrete as haven’t done a proper read back. Will update when I do and also chip in on discussions during.

Something else I’ve been thinking and said already. I don’t think people who are lock clear villagers to themselves should go with what the Digi4 chooses just because we got Digi.

I can’t get it out of my head that there might be a wolf in one of us but at the moment I don’t have suspicions on any of the others. Just feel like it’s too easy for the wolves to manipulate if there is one in there, still is even if there’s not. A couple of people have said they’d vote with us and that’s making me a bit uneasy. Also feel uneasy as it’ll just be another big pile on like it was with SK and we learn nothing.

I think people should be voting who they strongly feel is a wolf, state their reasons and by all means if you’re voting because you have the same reasons as one of us then do but just say that in your own words. It gives us more to work with after.

I buy this post about a big pile on.

In my head I’m flipping between four
    Kolido
    TB
    Clarabel
    Strawbs

The most panic was when it was on Strawbs so I think I might go back to her

Vote placed

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    Do you think you could get enough of ur Digi5 buddies to hop over?
    As someone said it’s very quiet, not necessarily a good thing.

You’d need to ask them tbh. I’m really not sure of anyone anymore though so would be willing to switch. My main aim in naming her earlier was to get her to talk which worked, somewhat anyway.

I'll be sticking with fixxxer, even if you guys vote elsewhere. You may all be team village but I'm the only one I can be 100% sure of so I'm trusting myself.
    I've already outlined my reasons but basically if he flips red or green I think we learn something. The fact that he didnt FFA the first 2 days was the final nail for me.
    With Kolido I'm not so sure what we learn either way and nobody has taken me up on/been able to answer this question.

I’m probably signing my own death warrant by flipping but there you go

Kolido
    TB
    Clarabel
    Strawbs

Swap Strawbs for Fixxxer and that’d be my list. I’d quite happily vote for any of them.

Assuming Cross and Duff are modkilled, how many mislynches are there? I think someone worked it out as four. Is that four we can absorb or four till we lose?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'll be sticking with fixxxer, even if you guys vote elsewhere. You may all be team village but I'm the only one I can be 100% sure of so I'm trusting myself.
    I've already outlined my reasons but basically if he flips red or green I think we learn something. The fact that he didnt FFA the first 2 days was the final nail for me.
    With Kolido I'm not so sure what we learn either way and nobody has taken me up on/been able to answer this question.

In black and white so we’re clear, what do we learn if he’s good? What do we learn if he’s bad?

So if we have two modkills tonite we have four mislynches

13v2 Currently
    Mislynch1 - 12v2
    Modkill x2 - 10v2
    munch - 9v2
    mislynch2 - 8v2
    munch - 7v2
    mislynch3 - 6v2
    munch - 5v2
    mislynch4 - 4v2
    Munch - 3v2

My stag is on Friday, Clare Island will need some good coverage

Oh, ‘twas yourself. So, four we can absorb.

Swap Strawbs for Fixxxer and that’d be my list. I’d quite happily vote for any of them.

Assuming Cross and Duff are modkilled, how many mislynches are there? I think someone worked it out as four. Is that four we can absorb or four till we lose?

You'd be better at the maths than me QB.

Is there any value to the 4 remaining Digi voters NOT declaring their vote? If all of you are in the clear then the wolf's know that. By declaring where you're voting it gives them a place to hide and an excuse to do it.
    If there is a wolf (or 2) in that 4, it limits the damage that can be done by village following a semi-confirmed majority.
    I know it risks not having a clear majority but are there other downsides that I'm not seeing?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    You'd be better at the maths than me QB.

Is there any value to the 4 remaining Digi voters NOT declaring their vote? If all of you are in the clear then the wolf's know that. By declaring where you're voting it gives them a place to hide and an excuse to do it.
    If there is a wolf (or 2) in that 4, it limits the damage that can be done by village following a semi-confirmed majority.
    I know it risks not having a clear majority but are there other downsides that I'm not seeing?

Ohh I actually really like this idea! We could FFA 3 people so they have a chance to defend themselves. Vote and not tell everyone who we go for and then at twilight we can post our reasons for the person we voted??

Oh, ‘twas yourself. So, four we can absorb.

Missed that post earlier. That was assuming both duffers and cross are town, worst case for us.

OT, have a great stag G

• Advertisement

I said a few days ago that none of us should be declaring our votes but was shot down by Keith and Pter.

Ohh I actually really like this idea! We could FFA 3 people so they have a chance to defend themselves. Vote and not tell everyone who we go for and then at twilight we can post our reasons for the person we voted??

I'm in but I don't get the upside really :/

I said a few days ago that none of us should be declaring our votes but was shot down by Keith and Pter.

Sorry Quickbeam, you're not getting any of the credit for your ideas this game are you :o

I'm down for it, think it will ruffle any feathers? Any downside?

Not a bad idea Ecto. Only downside now is that most have mentioned who they are voting for so they won't stray too far but going forward I like that idea.

I'm in but I don't get the upside really :/

Wolves can't pile on and hide behind us

Wolves can't pile on and hide behind us

Interested to see where this goes...

In black and white so we’re clear, what do we learn if he’s good? What do we learn if he’s bad?

If he is good I think we learn a bit less than if he is bad but I think we learn quite a bit from who was putting him forward repeatedly. If he's good it will look crap for me but I can live with that.

IMO he has been a serious candidate for lynch twice and people have been nudged off him. If he flips wolf I think we have clues to his partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Just checking in. Been sick as a dog all day with migraine, hardly been keeping up. Vote on Kolido but probably not going to be back on tonight.

Couple of things I noticed going back over Fixxxer...

He hasn't really given full on thoughts on all players, like we've all done a read list at some point. Can't seem to find anything where he gives a lot of thought on everyone. Has only really called out people who have been a tad controversial to begin with. Kind of echoing what others have said. Makes me think that's why nothing stood out to me as a lot of what he was saying was what I was thinking. Also him not ISOing me when I requested it and then ignoring when I questioned the choice. Could it be because there's something I was onto about a potential wolf buddy that he didn't want to highlight? If he flips red at any point and I'm dead, that's something to look into.

Now onto the next. Think I'll do it like this where I write my thoughts on three players and then pick one to vote for at the end and give reasoning after twilight.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Just checking in. Been sick as a dog all day with migraine, hardly been keeping up. Vote on Kolido but probably not going to be back on tonight.

Hope you feel better man. Migraines are the devil's work.

Advertisement