Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido wrote: »
    Oh I do, 1992, same year Donegal lifted Sam Mcguire woohooo :D

Ha, ha!! You're old!! :D:P

Oh, so am I :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    No. Just what came to mind when I asked Clara "Why me?" is all. I wonder how many on here even remember that?

I'm afraid to ask that question. About to age myself terribly here but I remember sneaking downstairs as a kid and seeing Johnny Logan win for Hold Me Now...I was a baba who should have been fast asleep but think my folks (mam really) were so excited that they didn't give out to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Oh I do, 1992, same year Donegal lifted Sam Mcguire woohooo :D

I wasn't even alive then :o

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I'm afraid to ask that question. About to age myself terribly here but I remember sneaking downstairs as a kid and seeing Johnny Logan win for Hold Me Now...I was a baba who should have been fast asleep but think my folks (mam really) were so excited that they didn't give out to me.

That was the first one I remember. I was a lot more than a baba too :(

Right, vote changed to Skunk!! Young 'un!!!

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote: »
    I wasn't even alive then :o

Lynch Skunk :p

That was the first one I remember. I was a lot more than a baba too :(

Jist checked...'87. I was more than a baba too actually. I genuinely remember being about 4...was closer to double that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

probably wont be on for the next hour or so. Good luck village!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Anyone remember Dana? Nah, me either

Dont remember Johny Logan but was alive.

Anyone remember Dana? Nah, me either

Dont remember Johny Logan but was alive.

Most I remember about her was a presidential run at some stage.

• Advertisement

Ageists!! :P

God why does it take me so long to go over things. Didn't make it to my third properly, was going to be Clara. Short posts, doesn't give much away. Didn't fight the good fight against accusations. Afraid of ruffling feathers, can understand the fear of mislynch though.

I'll put a vote in now. Chat soon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Reading over G&Rs posts and looked over his ISO of Kolido, let it be said I actually like Kolido. Call me fooled if he flips red but I agree with a lot of what he has been saying. Liked his defence post too, felt genuine to me.

G&R damn why does he give me bad vibes? I can't even pinpoint it exactly. He's definitely been too full on about the Digi5 from the beginning. Think him tunnelling Strawbs could be a way to clear himself later, says there was a lot of panic over her but a wolf buddy could have been on the other side making it look like they wanted to save her. That helps them and G&R has the defence that he's been on her from the beginning.

Has anyone done and ISO of him? I was planning on doing one but never got the time to. Would like to do one tomorrow if it hasn't been done already. He responded to my previous suspicions and again I never got the chance to respond so don't know how I'd feel about a lynch vote under those circumstances. Would have to base it off gut feeling.
    Well then don’t vote for me. A bad vibe is a poor reason. ISO me and then vote for me!

Just catching up

Green&Red wrote: »
    Well then don’t vote for me. A bad vibe is a poor reason. ISO me and then vote for me!

Just catching up

Vote in... I'll never telllll ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch form closed

Quickbeam may I ask did you do a little switcheroo there by any chance?

No.

Am interested to see results now. Who did join me but didn't declare.

Yeah votes should be interesting to see. I was probably a bit late with the whole don't declare plan but something to consider for tomorrow perhaps?

Back, but will be on and off for the eve. Looks like I didn't miss much. GnRs whole 'bad for the town' and 'don't vote for me' are making me uneasy. I need to read over the ISOs bigtime.

Goddam why must life get in the way of playing games!

Reading over G&Rs posts and looked over his ISO of Kolido, let it be said I actually like Kolido. Call me fooled if he flips red but I agree with a lot of what he has been saying. Liked his defence post too, felt genuine to me.

G&R damn why does he give me bad vibes? I can't even pinpoint it exactly. He's definitely been too full on about the Digi5 from the beginning. Think him tunnelling Strawbs could be a way to clear himself later, says there was a lot of panic over her but a wolf buddy could have been on the other side making it look like they wanted to save her. That helps them and G&R has the defence that he's been on her from the beginning.

Has anyone done and ISO of him? I was planning on doing one but never got the time to. Would like to do one tomorrow if it hasn't been done already. He responded to my previous suspicions and again I never got the chance to respond so don't know how I'd feel about a lynch vote under those circumstances. Would have to base it off gut feeling.

Just to come back to this. The day I was going for Strawbs I put in my vote first, I was AFK for the evening, only back after the vote. So to suggest we’re wolf buddies is outrageous.
    I may be a wolf, she may be a wolf, we both may be town but we’re definitely not both wolves

• Advertisement

Ah thought you had “changed” your vote to see who followed you.

Just catching up

I didn’t vote for you for that exact reason. It wouldn’t have been fair as you did respond to my suspicions I just never got the chance to look further into it.

We shall duel at sunrise tomorrow!

I voted Fixxxer, he was the only one I felt strongly enough about out of the three. QB j know you said he brought up Pter but he kinda threw shade and then took it back. Pter had also been brought up over that too. I know we have similar opinions with others but I just felt like he was only throwing shade on people already in the dark.

Sorry Fixxxer to kick you when you’re down, hope the migraine clears up soon.

Ah thought you had “changed” your vote to see who followed you.

No I changed my vote to see who followed me.

No I changed my vote to see who followed me.

Ohhhh thought you just pretended to change it. That’s genius though, only thought of it when it was too late and remembered Kolido pointing out us not declaring votes when you did. Well played!

I switched back to Kolido, self preservation, I was afraid Clarabel and Skunk were voting for me, then just one more needed to switch off Kolido to me and I’m a goner.
    I don’t have a team to back me up so have to lookout for myself

I still think Strawbs is a wolf. Look at the panic Friday nite, that came cause we had a wolf on the chopping block. We just got lucky we switched to another wolf.

Tusk, Skunk, if so make it through lynching and munch actually do an iso on me. This bullish!t that you get a bad vibe off me isn’t good enough. Put up an argument and let me argue it. I can’t argue bad vibe. Or that you don’t like that I said it would be bad for the village.
    I know I’m good so I know any result that ends in me lynched is bad for the village.

Sh!t or get off the pot guys

Sorry, just saw ur other post!
    All good so

Ohhhh thought you just pretended to change it. That’s genius though, only thought of it when it was too late and remembered Kolido pointing out us not declaring votes when you did. Well played!

Ach, don't say that until we know the result and know the flip. I might have just prevented a wolf getting lynched. :confused:

I switched back to Kolido, self preservation, I was afraid Clarabel and Skunk were voting for me, then just one more needed to switch off Kolido to me and I’m a goner.

I still think Strawbs is a wolf. Look at the panic Friday nite, that came cause we had a wolf on the chopping block. We just got lucky we switched to another wolf.

Tusk, Skunk, if so make it through lynching and munch actually do an iso on me. This bullish!t that you get a bad vibe off me isn’t good enough. Put up an argument and let me argue it. I can’t argue bad vibe. Or that you don’t like that I said it would be bad for the village.
    I know I’m good so I know any result that ends in me lynched is bad for the village.

I've said the same thing about Skunk and Kolido. Gut is what made me move from strawbs to digi (of course, learning what genieing was helped to make a knot in my stomach big enough to actually move).

I'll continue calling out gut feelings on posts. Just like i did with fixxxer's gun to head response. Something that's not sat well with me since, and earned him a vote from me today.

if I find more evidence against you, it may well put you in my top 3, currently you're not there though and unfortunately I don't have the time to do an ISO. I'm at the point where I barely have time to keep up tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Not neccessarily, Im good but willing to take a hit, my flip can help the village. You're not willing to let your flip help us? Its a team efford.

Ach, don't say that until we know the result and know the flip. I might have just prevented a wolf getting lynched. :confused:

But even still, it could give us something to look into if someone followed your lead to take out a villager.

G&R you’re gas, I only put at the end of my “read” on you that it would be based on a gut feeling so people thought it was a possibility as we weren’t declaring votes. I knew then I was going for Fixxxer as I didn’t have anything concrete on you, I’ll do an ISO on you tonight and post it after the munch. Kind of enjoying the spiciness though, might wind you up for a bit first ;)

• Advertisement

Not neccessarily, Im good but willing to take a hit, my flip can help the village. You're not willing to let your flip help us? Its a team efford.

NO

We’ll learn something from every flip

The ONLY thing I know is what I am. So anyone else being lynched is better than me

Advertisement