Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

David Icke :pac:

The man who claims the British Royal family are a species of lizard-humanoids, who can shape-shift between the two!

Run along now ffs.

Well he has been proven right so many times over the last 20 years.
    Also reducing his argument to the straw man sound bites shows your inability to engage in an educated debate.
    He has a theory on the origin of all royalty across the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

I've come to the conclusion that Gemma is not bat **** crazy, her and her supporters are just ****ing idiots, shes an absolutely horrible person and some of the bigoted **** she's trying to stir up in the country is nothing short of disgraceful.

Anyone that votes for her should have their vote rescinded for life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

He also funds a lot of "grassroots" organisations all over the world.

And? Once again it's not unique to him... Weirdly all the conspiracies build around him.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Well he has been proven right so many times over the last 20 years.
    Also reducing his argument to the straw man sound bites shows your inability to engage in an educated debate.
    He has a theory on the origin of all royalty across the world.

I'll bite. What has he been proven right about in the last 20 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,514 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

David icke has been warning about 5g for years.
    Just when you think it couldn't get any better.

• Advertisement

ollkiller wrote: »
    I'll bite. What has he been proven right about in the last 20 years.

Every war the USA has entered since 9/11 and planning to invade
    Iraq Afghanistan and to take out Gaddafi to protect the banking corporations.
    The global banking crisis just the tip of the iceberg

Every war the USA has entered since 9/11 and planning to invade
    Iraq Afghanistan and to take out Gaddafi to protect the banking corporations.
    The global banking crisis just the tip of the iceberg

What... You really should move on to the conspiracy forum at this stage. International banking is controlling everything? You do know what significant world leader we can trace that sort of rhetoric back to, right?

batgoat wrote: »
    What... You really should move on to the conspiracy forum at this stage. International banking is controlling everything? You do know what significant world leader we can trace that sort of rhetoric back to, right?

You obviously don't know anything about David icke, his accuracy in predicting world events had seen him fill arenas around the world for eyes.
    If you read up on the reasons gadaffi was taken out you might be surprised

You obviously don't know anything about David icke, his accuracy in predicting world events had seen him fill arenas around the world for eyes.
    So you believe the lizard stuff then?

Mesopotamia,
    David icke explains the origin of royalty, far more complex than just say lizard people but don't worry your programmed to follow blindly

• Advertisement

Mesopotamia,
    David icke explains the origin of royalty, far more complex than just say lizard people but don't worry your programmed to follow blindly
    Why the evasion? It doesn't really matter how complex it is - either you believe the royalty = lizard people or you don't.

If you believe this stuff, have the decency to own it.

Why the evasion? It doesn't really matter how complex it is - either you believe the royalty = lizard people or you don't.

If you believe this stuff, have the decency to own it.

Of course I do

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Of course I do

That last tiny shred of credibility you may have held onto has just flow out of the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Please don't bite. He is in the traveler thread saying the opposite looking for your reactions

RasTa wrote: »
    Please don't bite. He is in the traveler thread saying the opposite looking for your reactions

So you don't think Travelers deserve to be treated with respect and not be open to abuse

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

So you don't think Travelers deserve to be treated with respect and not be open to abuse

Some do some don't just like the rest of us

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That's a very glib way of arguing

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Nobelium

Yes, they do.

Now lets see if you answer this :

Do you think non travelers and their property deserve to be treated with respect by travelers and not be open to theft, violence and abuse from travelers ?

(Not really interested in your answer btw . . .just want to see you troll it)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Nobelium

Charlie, based on the above, I really think honors level trolling is beyond your ability and you should consider pass level trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Rvsmmnps

If Gemma posted about the 3billion the government plan to just about hand over to private interest I could see many hear defend the government.

The David icke fella made some very interesting points on the world we live in and the money we use.He has an interview out on London Real.

The Liberal views here are in full swing.

• Advertisement

Nobelium wrote: »
    Charlie, based on the above, I really think honors level trolling is beyond your ability and you should consider pass level trolling.

It's Charles

That's a very glib way of arguing
    That's true enough, though I'm not going to waste my best moves on proving why David Icke's lizard theory is nonsense.

That's true enough, though I'm not going to waste my best moves on proving why David Icke's lizard theory is nonsense.

Mesopotamia all the world's royal families are related and can be traced back to here

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Mesopotamia all the world's royal families are related and can be traced back to here

And this is the part where you back.up this claim with evidence please.

Note: A rant on a blog or a 3 hour youtube video from some ranfom guy/girl is not considered evidence

• Registered Users Posts: 40,202 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think you've become lost. Peddle your nonsense here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

But the basic summary is he thinks the Royals and co are shape shifting reptilian aliens. See how that sounds?

You don't have to be Icke to know that lots of royal families were interconnected through marriage and a bit of inbreeding. And isn't Mesopotamia pretty much the start of the humanity, so most of us can be traced back to there, royal or not.

But get back to the lizards thing - what's that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭circadian

I think you've become lost. Peddle your nonsense here https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

They already are. Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

You don't have to be Icke to know that lots of royal families were interconnected through marriage and a bit of inbreeding. And isn't Mesopotamia pretty much the start of the humanity, so most of us can be traced back to there, royal or not.

It’s frowned upon to blame the jooz for everything now so the lizards are good dog whistle for that inclination.

• Advertisement

No, we originated in Africa. I can only imagine what the racist wackos think of that one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement