Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Would be great if Katie would post a bit in her defence.....

I an understand an NRV wafting in and out, thinking they are not really that important, but if its an intentional wolf strategy its kinda mean . .

Suppose that's what wolves are so its true to form..

But if you are a wolf team, you would view Katie as an easy lynch target to throw on the fire!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

My story has been consistent.
    How about this, this can be checked via my post history.

1) I won a prize that I said was a power.
    2) I was happy to go with the majority deciding that prize but people kept telling me to make my own mind up
    3) I decided to go with Brendan and used it before I told anyone. I said more than once it gets used at 10am the next day (how would I know that if I didn’t have it)
    4) my narratives have all been around being a hooker and not liking al mainly, which is trixie character
    When Brendan got his power again I told him mine was 10am the next day, he later confirmed his was the same
    5) I did get annoyed today because whomever the wolf is was doing a good job and it’s frustrating to see you all go in circles.

I don’t know what else, other than I’d be 550 x devious if a wolf

My story has been consistent.
    How about this, this can be checked via my post history.

1) I won a prize that I said was a power.
    2) I was happy to go with the majority deciding that prize but people kept telling me to make my own mind up
    3) I decided to go with Brendan and used it before I told anyone. I said more than once it gets used at 10am the next day (how would I know that if I didn’t have it)
    4) my narratives have all been around being a hooker and not liking al mainly, which is trixie character
    When Brendan got his power again I told him mine was 10am the next day, he later confirmed his was the same
    5) I did get annoyed today because whomever the wolf is was doing a good job and it’s frustrating to see you all go in circles.

I don’t know what else, other than I’d be 550 x devious if a wolf

There is a contradictory problem. The very things that clears you (GR game) also potentially implicates you. We have no way of explaining how the wolves won the bullet yesterday... Literally the only thing that “clears” you is you saying you won a prize and the fact nobody else claimed that prize.

And any wolf remaining at this stage is prob 550 x devious ! :p
    or just absent Katie

I’m off for a couple of hours so, see you all later.

giphy.gif

Desmond WW wrote: »
    There is a contradictory problem. The very things that clears you (GR game) also potentially implicates you. We have no way of explaining how the wolves won the bullet yesterday... Literally the only thing that “clears” you is you saying you won a prize and the fact nobody else claimed that prize.

And any wolf remaining at this stage is prob 550 x devious ! :p
    or just absent Katie

Fair enough but all I say then if you peek me make sure you are 100% it’s between me and one other, so you can shoot the other

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I’m just on the way home from work now. I’m going to answer your questions Des when I get home as I need the laptop to pull together posts.

5 people died on day 1, is that normal?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Would be great if Katie would post a bit in her defence.....
    I have nothing more to say than I am sol, nrv.

Steve were is this proof you and Phil left ?

For anybody else, read through yesterdays events and tell me what you think of Steve and Gertie . .

Phil WW wrote: »
    Somehow, I doubt they would have reacted at all. Any candidate against Orla would have been 100% confident in surviving.
    The town being so quiet always worries me. Like, is it cause the wolves are super confident and thus sitting back, or are they worried and trying to formulate a plan.
    Ewan is someone I'd not got much read on yesterday. I've still got massive suspicions of Brendan though, AND Desmond.
    Unlike yesterday, I'm in all day today so will be, hopefully, far more helpful.
    Vernon obviously made a genuine mistake, but there's no way wolves didn't cover 1-4. The chances of someone making a mistake was low, but they had to position themselves 1-4 to give them the best chance. They would have had ZERO chance of winning by doing otherwise.

Was the run order for the second round the same as the first? My take would be that if we say a wolf won, they again HAD to be in 1-4 unopposed.

Hi Frank, welcome to Werewolf :pac:

My default position is to suspect everyone. I absolutely look for reasons to suspect everyone. It wasn't enough to put Abi into my FFA, but I felt it worth noting as a flag. Should have quoted it, fair point there.

He spelled S-T-E-V, I spelled P-H-I-L. We each did it in a different way.
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Okay everyone, I’ve reread everything I quickly went over last night and have a few thoughts.

Perhaps I should explain as it’s been said a couple of times and while I was catching up I was ready to explain this to Vernon who brought it up first. RIP Vern. I threw an idea out for goldrush, there wasn’t a lot of traffic on thread at the time and I believed it was random and fair. I said I wouldn’t be available today but am for both over the next two days indefinitely.

Hell it wasn’t a complete bust anyway, we now know for a fact at least one of the top 4 is a wolf and that’s something the seer can look into and leave us breadcrumbs for without revealing themselves.

If anyone has a better idea for today then I’m all ears?.

Lynch tonight should be interesting, So going by those 4 we have Brendan, Mary and Conor as possible wolves? I have a few suspicions of my own, I need a large cup of coffee and another read over to gather more detail but I’ll be a lot more active today and will share my thoughts shortly.

Also..
    As I said Dessy, I'd be more concerned with how Holly pushed the idea than Steve's initial voicing of an idea.

Steve reads like someone who let his mind wander down a rabbit hole momentarily. Whereas if there's wrong doings, I'd be a tad concerned about the fact Holly tried to egg him on a bit.

Steve knew who I was, he knew I wasn't bad. Nobody else has claimed Jewel, there isn't enough people left for me not to be Jewel. Holly even said it yesterday that she knew who my buddy was.
    4 Minutes between Steve revealing a role and the person who could confirm it dies . . Thats some massive coincidence.

Now that's just rubbing salt in the wound Des.. Phil if you're up at those pearly gates looking down at me with shame for ever being partnered up with me, know that I'm sorry

giphy.gif

For the purposes of this question, presume me and Mary are good.

So, if you are good that leaves Brendan, Gertie, Steve and Katie. So in your eyes two of these are bad.

1 Steve's defence is that he basically claimed a role although his actions yesterday were extremely suspect
    - Tried to manipulate voting at GR 1
    - Sabotaged the game by voting on top of my vote and the wolves win a bullet
    - Claims a role and the goody who could confirm it dies within 10 mins
    - Spends alot of the day trying to get me to peek them

2. Gerties defence is claiming a prize
    - We dont know the prize was used but we know nobodye else claimed that prize
    - Gertie was in a position to win the prize bullet that went to the wolves
    - Gerties behaviour yesterday and at times can be equally erratic

3- Brendans defence is winning a prize
    - Ironically up until he won the prize his kneck was looking close to the noose
    - But hes won two prizes and been able to show us using one. More importantly he won a prize when the wolves werent supposed to be able to

4 - Katie

- Shes just not been around and is at best an absent villager, at worst a wolf who posted nearly half less then WWGM in the entire game
    - Genuinley curious would a wolf use this as a strategy ? 24 posts in 5 days ?

Just to touch on this too.

- If I was a wolf and manipulated the vote, why would I come out and say that I had voted on top of yours and make myself suspicious? That game is honestly doing my head in because I can't for the life of me figure out what happened or who won it given the amount of wolves and who was on the list.
    - Phil dying after my claim is strange but the wolves like Holly must have realised who we were too and his death put doubt on my claim.
    - I have been asking you non stop to peek me because I so strongly believed that you were a wolf and if you peeked me and told me who my character was then your seer claim to me would have been confirmed.

I genuinely don't believe Gertie or Brendan are wolves and I've said why before. If Katie flips bad then make a call on me or Abi with the information you have. Just don't kill Gertie or Brendan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Katie WW has been lynched.
    They were Sol Star NRV

Vote results:

Katie WW (6) - Abigail WW, Mary WW, Desmond WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW, Steve WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Katie WW

Des and Mary then? Very clever

I think I’ll get shot but whomever are the wolves, really well done, great game:)

giphy.gif

Could this mean I was right? Des is going to blast us all out of it using the prizes he won today and whoevers left standing is dead tomorrow? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Could this mean I was right? Des is going to blast us all out of it using the prizes he won today and whoevers left standing is dead tomorrow? :rolleyes:

I believe so, but you have to admit, played like superstars. They ran the show from day 1.

Great game, even though we lost perfect ending to witness.

Truly awesome

I believe so, but you have to admit, played like superstars. They ran the show from day 1.

Great game, even though we lost perfect ending to witness.

Truly awesome

Oh absolutely, even had me doubting myself at times. What chance did I stand getting anyone else to believe me :pac:

Criminal masterminds

But why wouldn’t the seer come out, could the seer be bad from the start?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Katie WW has been lynched.
    They were Sol Star NRV

Vote results:

Katie WW (6) - Abigail WW, Mary WW, Desmond WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW, Steve WW
    Gertrude WW (1) - Katie WW

Balls. Des, down to your peek at this stage. More important to get the captain than Cy

Balls. Des, down to your peek at this stage. More important to get the captain than Cy

You don’t need to pretend now, surely

You don’t need to pretend now, surely

No pretending I’m afraid. Looking like a wolf win unless we get a bit of a miracle for the village

• Advertisement

But why wouldn’t the seer come out, could the seer be bad from the start?

I reckon it was Alice making them forget their role and they couldn’t speak about it on thread. I can’t wait to find that one out.

Awh I have to say it was the perfect crime, even the way they’ve been questioning us all day to gather information. Putting the heat on knowing we’re good trying to suss out who Joanie is. Brilliant!

I reckon it was Alice making them forget their role and they couldn’t speak about it on thread. I can’t wait to find that one out.

Awh I have to say it was the perfect crime, even the way they’ve been questioning us all day to gather information. Putting the heat on knowing we’re good trying to suss out who Joanie is. Brilliant!

Or it’s you but kudos if it is, you and Brendan or des and Mary or Mary and brendan

Des knew Mary was good, pretended to be the seer knowing that Mary would believehim. Outs Mary number 1 so she gets blocked and goes number 2

Des knew Mary was good, pretended to be the seer knowing that Mary would believehim. Outs Mary number 1 so she gets blocked and goes number 2

Well if it turns out to be something like that so be it, but I’ve been straight up with you all

Or it’s you but kudos if it is, you and Brendan or des and Mary or Mary and brendan

Definitely not me :o

Even the GR games, Des created the way we play it. He was orchestrating it the whole time, that was what initially made him suspicious to me.

And today’s, him and Mary being 1+2, that’s why I begged you and Brendan for us to do it knowing the village would win. They knew which was Cy so would have positioned themselves that way to get a bullet for Joanie.

Thinking even had I not blocked Des which resulted in Mary getting the bullet, Des would have gotten it

Well if it turns out to be something like that so be it, but I’ve been straight up with you all

It doesn’t matter now, the result is irrelevant, just this ending has made the game worthwhile imo.

Excellent ending, are they always like this?

Phil called out des and Brendan, maybe he was right

They deserve a Ballard writing in their honour, shall we?

Phil called out des and Brendan, maybe he was right

Has to be Mary going by GR result yesterday

• Advertisement

Lets wait and see, please shoot me next so I get to experience the dead room

Advertisement