Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

So what am i voting? 3 or 2? Or 1 or 4? I don't believe the gr will be the decider so haappy to go along with what is needed. I believe even if I die in the lynch it will be 2:1 and then the real wolf will be obvious. Sacrificial lamb so to speak.

Hold off, maybe Steve will weigh in....

I insist that I vote number 1. Brendan is not making sense.

If I vote number 1 , no Matter what the wolf does the village gets the prize. That’s all that matters.

Brendan won a prize when a wolf couldn't, so it can't be him. Rules of the game
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Ok Des we can do it your way if you like. As long as the village gets the prize that's ok with me.

It’s not important for me to win the prize, just the village.

#1 Des
    #2 Brendan
    #3 Gertie
    #4 Steve

If I don’t win then Brendan does , that’s a win.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

If I vote number 1 , no Matter what the wolf does the village gets the prize. That’s all that matters.

Ok, look that's fine - I was only trying to cover all bases and ensure you got the prize, but if you want to vote 1 I'm not going to argue.

I'll vote 2

Ok, look that's fine - I was only trying to cover all bases and ensure you got the prize, but if you want to vote 1 I'm not going to argue.

I'll vote 2

Great thanks, I will vote one

I’ve voted 1

• Advertisement

2 sent in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Des, we haven't always agreed. Throughout the game however whenever something doesn't make sense to you, you've been right. Even up to when youstated katie being a wolf last night didn't make sense. You was right but didn't listen to yourself.

All I ask now is that you listen to yourself. Forget i annoy you and I'm erractic, listen to yourself. Forget how much fun it eould be to shoot me, listen to yourself. Don't forget you only peeked at Mary twice because we made you, listen to yourself. If I am the remaining wilf unless I'm mistaken i can't fake your peeks, you know who I am if you listen to yourself.

GR doesn't matter, listen to yourself.

3 sent in

Des, we haven't always agreed. Throughout the game however whenever something doesn't make sense to you, you've been right. Even up to when youstated katie being a wolf last night didn't make sense. You was right but didn't listen to yourself.

All I ask now is that you listen to yourself. Forget i annoy you and I'm erractic, listen to yourself. Forget how much fun it eould be to shoot me, listen to yourself. Don't forget you only peeked at Mary twice because we made you, listen to yourself. If I am the remaining wilf unless I'm mistaken i can't fake your peeks, you know who I am if you listen to yourself.

GR doesn't matter, listen to yourself.

I actually didn’t think Katie was bad. Abigail was pushing hard for it which was part of the reason I shot her.

I can’t work out how Brendan could be the wolf but I don’t see the benefit in taking the risk for our most important GR.

If the wolves won a bullet this morning they are holding off for the lynch. If it somehow was Brendan my guess was that this was a power play for another one to finish off in style!!!!

That’s a stretch of a theory but I’m cynical and paranoid that actually helps in my position right now!

I actually didn’t think Katie was bad. Abigail was pushing hard for it which was part of the reason I shot her.

I can’t work out how Brendan could be the wolf but I don’t see the benefit in taking the risk for our most important GR.

If the wolves won a bullet this morning they are holding off for the lynch. If it somehow was Brendan my guess was that this was a power play for another one to finish off in style!!!!

That’s a stretch of a theory but I’m cynical and paranoid that actually helps in my position right now!

It doesn’t work out to me either but I will be voting for either Brendan or Steve at the Lynch later, most likely Brendan. In fact I’ll do it now so I don’t change my mind.

Why Am I? Phil is the answer. I can’t figure it out for myself and any argument is emotive so I go back and look at past text from good people. Brendan won two votes, I won a power block. I know I’m not bad and I trust Phil with Steve, so, Brendan it must be even though I don’t know how.

I wanted Brendan to go first in the GR so I could block him and you win. You’re first now, he won’t block you it’s pointless so you win, happy days. If I’m wrong and it’s Steve and he blocks you, Brendan wins and happy days.

The only way for Brendan to win would be for him to be goodso it means it is Steve. If not I think it’s Brendan

• Advertisement

Brendan have you revealed your character yet? Any reason not to at this stage?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Sorry guys only got out now. No time to be read before half. What’s my number??

Steve WW wrote: »

Number 4

Steve WW wrote: »

Can you go 4?

Is there anybody here familiar with deadwood?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Done. Will catch up in a few just grabbing food

Is there anybody here familiar with deadwood?

Yes, I love it

It doesn’t work out to me either but I will be voting for either Brendan or Steve at the Lynch later, most likely Brendan. In fact I’ll do it now so I don’t change my mind.

Why Am I? Phil is the answer. I can’t figure it out for myself and any argument is emotive so I go back and look at past text from good people. Brendan won two votes, I won a power block. I know I’m not bad and I trust Phil with Steve, so, Brendan it must be even though I don’t know how.

I wanted Brendan to go first in the GR so I could block him and you win. You’re first now, he won’t block you it’s pointless so you win, happy days. If I’m wrong and it’s Steve and he blocks you, Brendan wins and happy days.

The only way for Brendan to win would be for him to be goodso it means it is Steve. If not I think it’s Brendan

If you and Brendan are good and Steve voted number 2 with me then he might if won the prize.

I’m worried the wolves already have a Bullet for killing Joanie and are waiting until after lunch to use it.....

How would you guys interpret the Joanie munch? Was it by day 5 or on day 5?

Joanie is immune to one kill hit from the SK Francis Wolcott, but should George Hearst's wolves target Joanie for munch by Day 5 while Cy Tolliver is still alive, they will gain an extra kill to be used at the next munch. However, if Joanie gets past munch on Day 5 untouched, she will receive a bullet to use herself which could prove vital for the village in the end game.

Yes, I love it

So you knew immediately about Trixie etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Some gold has been found.

UjXKCLB.jpg?1

• Advertisement

So will Good Friday turn out to be good or bad?
    Will the wolves finish victories or will the villagers snatch victory from the wolf like jaws of defeat.
    Having established Des has to be good it leaves one bad Apple out of 3.

Here is a short summary of the 3 to help you decide.

Gertrude

Somewhat erratic ranging from helpful to obtuse, she likes to entertain herself while other argue.

Pros
    Won a prize while the wolves couldn’t.
    Has been consistent through from very first post describing trixie as herself.

Cons
    Couldn’t show her prize in a tangible way
    Has been erratic, typical wolf behavior

Steve

Has grown into the game from outsider to vital participant

Pros
    Evidence confirmed good person knew he was good
    Total shock at katie being good is hard to fake.
    Happy being absent on most important day

Cons
    Not actually done anything to prove he is good
    Phil was also wrong about des so could be about Steve

Brendan

A steadily active participant, saving himself a few time at the beginning from the noose but now seen as vital.

Pros
    Won a prize when supposedly a wolf couldn’t
    Has seemingly gone along with all good guy decision so far

Cons
    Hasn't save d his character
    Has a relative of a wolf as his avatar
    Insisted he go first for the final GR

So, what do you think? Let’s find out now

I voted number 2 to block Brendan in gr, not 3

So you knew immediately about Trixie etc?

Yes, check out my first narrative, she wakes up in als bar, she is a whore for al. I then somewhere talk about losing the gun she lost, al is always taking her guns and she gets the gimp to buy another

Yes, check out my first narrative, she wakes up in als bar, she is a whore for al. I then somewhere talk about losing the gun she lost, al is always taking her guns and she gets the gimp to buy another

I thought no the first episode she shoots a customer who was too rough with her, al gets the Chinese to feed him to the pigs

So who has the gold? Only way it can be Brendan is if Steve voted number 1

If it’s you des I would say that helps clear steve

If it’s you des I would say that helps clear steve

I won !

I won !

Great what is the prize?

Sorry, had a creche run. Congrats Des.

Brendan have you revealed your character yet? Any reason not to at this stage?

Already did all the way back on day 2 - I proceeded to be lambasted about it repeatedly :(
    Perhaps I can clear this up then:

I'm Reverend Smith, an NRV.

I get why I'd be suspicious due to my placing but I won nothing yesterday as someone blocked my number.

• Advertisement

Great what is the prize?

I might keep it close to my chest for the moment. Interested to see what’s up with Brendan.

Advertisement