Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

No idea, I don’t think so, no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Can any goody come up with a way I can be killed before 10.30 tonight?... I am trying to decide whether to use the prize before I announce it or later.

Well I mean if we were all crazy you could be lynched, but other than that I don't see any way.

:D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Well I have chosen what to do with the earlier power so thats set in stone and will do its job.

I have one bullet for the village to decide who I should use it on. .

I get a peek after 9 so if nobody is worried I wont die between now and then we can wait until I can make a more informed call.

So the village gets 2 kills tonight and a peek

Well I have chosen what to do with the earlier power so thats set in stone and will do its job.

I get a peek after 9 so if nobody is worried I wont die between now and then we can wait until I can make a more informed call.

Shoot Katie, see what happens after that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

If you’re not going to die then why won’t you tell us what you won earlier? If you are the seer and you and Mary are good then that makes Abi and Katie the wolves which means it’s game over tonight surely?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Can any goody come up with a way I can be killed before 10.30 tonight?... I am trying to decide whether to use the prize before I announce it or later.

Beat down shouldn’t be till tomorrow, you won both GRs today. Remaining wolves are cy and the captain, neither of whom are listed as having bullets.

Prize sound interesting/ useful though so if you’re having that dilemma take a few minutes to weigh it out I guess

Also, kind of hoping you’ve one more peek in you anyway.....

That’s pretty sweet!

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Shoot Katie, see what happens after that?

Can someone run the numbers, we don’t have room for a lot of mistakes I’m afraid

We also need to settle on tonight’s lynch, and the outcome there might help inform a bullet

Mary WW wrote: »
    That’s pretty sweet!

It is, question is do I wait for Peek or shoot away ? Even if I do peek a wolf theres a 50/50 they come back good.

Steve WW wrote: »
    If you’re not going to die then why won’t you tell us what you won earlier? If you are the seer and you and Mary are good then that makes Abi and Katie the wolves which means it’s game over tonight surely?

But abi and Katie as wolves doesn’t explain the GR5 result

• Advertisement

Can someone run the numbers, we don’t have room for a lot of mistakes I’m afraid

We also need to settle on tonight’s lynch, and the outcome there might help inform a bullet

5-2
    I shoot a villager 4-2
    We lynch a villager 3-2 - Game over in morning

We get one baddy in Lynch/Bullet and one villager = 3-1 before munch

Currently 5-2 I think.

Bullet could win or lose us this game in fairness.

Shoot Katie because we f it’s not here then we know anyone could be it. If it is her th fact you shot her makes everyone safe but the other two and me and Brendan still have our semis.

Shoot Katie, peek at me or Brendan then if we are cool it’s probably Steve or Abigail

But abi and Katie as wolves doesn’t explain the GR5 result

God I hope Steve is just a flustered villager .. So many red flags . .

In all seriousness I do have ikea to build before the mrs gets home or she’ll shoot me herself. I’ve slept most of the day.

I’ll be back later

Shoot Katie because we f it’s not here then we know anyone could be it. If it is her th fact you shot her makes everyone safe but the other two and me and Brendan still have our semis.

Shoot Katie, peek at me or Brendan then if we are cool it’s probably Steve or Abigail

7753c9f6dca6f76164bd6dc3d70ce081.gif

But seriously, I kinda like this strategy tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Shoot Katie, probably the inactive wolf but still the best bet. We can then return to not having a clue which confirmed villager is seemingly also a wolf from the GR yesterday.

God I hope Steve is just a flustered villager .. So many red flags . .

I don't see how Steve can be anything but what he says he is.

Unless he's so brazen that he's been pointing out his exact strategy to steal Jewel's identity on thread all day.

And I really don't think he's that brazen.

To expand on Gertie's idea, maybe we're better lynching Katie, waiting for the peek result and taking it from there.

Ok, talking to myself - seems a familiar trait :(

Anyways I've decided I'm going to the pub so will be logging a vote shortly before heading out.

Will check in on the phone of course.

• Advertisement

Tbh it seems Katie has to go either way, the question is whether it’s by lynch or bullet. I’d suggest the maximum information comes from lynching her and then using a peek before the bullet is decided on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tbh it seems Katie has to go either way, the question is whether it’s by lynch or bullet. I’d suggest the maximum information comes from lynching her and then using a peek before the bullet is decided on

I'll have to vote early again tonight so unless Katie gets shot soon, that will be were my vote is going

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'll have to vote early again tonight so unless Katie gets shot soon, that will be were my vote is going

For the purposes of this question, presume me and Mary are good.

So, if you are good that leaves Brendan, Gertie, Steve and Katie. So in your eyes two of these are bad.

1 Steve's defence is that he basically claimed a role although his actions yesterday were extremely suspect
    - Tried to manipulate voting at GR 1
    - Sabotaged the game by voting on top of my vote and the wolves win a bullet
    - Claims a role and the goody who could confirm it dies within 10 mins
    - Spends alot of the day trying to get me to peek them

2. Gerties defence is claiming a prize
    - We dont know the prize was used but we know nobodye else claimed that prize
    - Gertie was in a position to win the prize bullet that went to the wolves
    - Gerties behaviour yesterday and at times can be equally erratic

3- Brendans defence is winning a prize
    - Ironically up until he won the prize his kneck was looking close to the noose
    - But hes won two prizes and been able to show us using one. More importantly he won a prize when the wolves werent supposed to be able to

4 - Katie

- Shes just not been around and is at best an absent villager, at worst a wolf who posted nearly half less then WWGM in the entire game
    - Genuinley curious would a wolf use this as a strategy ? 24 posts in 5 days ?

I’m feeling rather uneasy about the prize that’s been won. Someone’s going to get us when we least expect it.

Here goes nothing.. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself as Jewel the Gimp :pac:

I have a secret backroom where I communicate with another player who I would like to keep secret for the time being. We have left proof in this thread early should one of us die before the other.

Steve were is this proof you and Phil left ?

For anybody else, read through yesterdays events and tell me what you think of Steve and Gertie . .

Gotta say Guys, looking through events after GR1 yesterday I would love to shoot Gertie or Steve just to see what happens.

These two were the most erratic yesterday and if they are working together they did a great job in causing alot of confusion.

Up until GR1 yesterday I thought we were cruising to victory..... Maybe things are as simple as it looks , katie and Abi , but something feels off.

I’m feeling rather uneasy about the prize that’s been won. Someone’s going to get us when we least expect it.

Here goes nothing.. Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself as Jewel the Gimp :pac:

I have a secret backroom where I communicate with another player who I would like to keep secret for the time being. We have left proof in this thread early should one of us die before the other.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    A shot has been fired.

Phil WW/Al Swearengen is dead.

4 Minutes between Steve revealing a role and the person who could confirm it dies . . Thats some massive coincidence.

Gotta say Guys, looking through events after GR1 yesterday I would love to shoot Gertie or Steve just to see what happens.

These two were the most erratic yesterday and if they are working together they did a great job in causing alot of confusion.

Up until GR1 yesterday I thought we were cruising to victory..... Maybe things are as simple as it looks , katie and Abi , but something feels off.

Ok I'm just shooting out the door but honestly, it's your call at the end of day Des. You've got the bullet (although I hope the mods were nice enough to give you a gun with it.... then again, it's Deadwood so they're probably lying around all over the place :D ), ultimately it will be your call.

I really, really think we should just go for the lynch on Katie and wait and see what happens there though.
    But I trust your judgement....

Didn't think I'd be saying that after day 1 but here we are I guess.

I’d say hold the bullet for now if you’re around after lynch. Lynch peek shoot gives more information to work with then shoot lynch peek and were tight on numbers

I’d say hold the bullet for now if you’re around after lynch. Lynch peek shoot gives more information to work with then shoot lynch peek and were tight on numbers

Ok so we are lynching Katie ?

Everybody get their votes in for Katie as a placeholder now. . If other stuff comes up between now and then we can discuss it and amend votes as required.

I am out playing tennis until I don't know when to be honest, but I will make sure I am back before 10.30 to give us time to pick who to shoot.

• Advertisement

Would be great if Katie would post a bit in her defence.....

Advertisement