Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    If we strip this down and are committed to the Gold Prize rules it narrows down the wolves to Steve, Katie and Abigail. If we are happy that Steve is who he says he is then its fairly clear who we target.

Katie actually claimed an NRV role

Yesterday's GR 1 is the only thing making this not add up.

So who do we lynch? I'm thinking Katie as I roleblocked Abi this morning.

If it works, and we get a wolf then it may block the munch.

This is assuming Abi and Katie are the last wolves. As for yesterday's GR I have no idea what happened.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doesn’t help us much today but Let’s just say it’s a power that might help tomorrow If the wolves target me or you there might be a surprise!!!;)

Make sure you use it in the next 5hrs even if it takes effect later

Doesn’t help us much today but Let’s just say it’s a power that might help tomorrow If the wolves target me or you there might be a surprise!!!;)

So your not going to say what the prize is in advance of using it? I get your lumping me into the pile your not confident on (despite it being one of the 4 from yesterday's goldrush and most likely Katie), but I honestly hope such a tactic does not backfire.

Feeling the thread might be quiet until the next GR now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Make sure you use it in the next 5hrs even if it takes effect later
    So your not going to say what the prize is in advance of using it? I get your lumping me into the pile your not confident on (despite it being one of the 4 from yesterday's goldrush and most likely Katie), but I honestly hope such a tactic does not backfire.

Feeling the thread might be quiet until the next GR now

I'm actually trying to get some work squeezed in before the week is over!!! I have spent way too long in this place.

If we repeat the prize draw at 4.30 again then its all about tonight's Lynch.

5v2 Right now.

Worst scenario: A bad lynch tonight plus a successful wolves munch makes that 3-2 and that doesn't include if they can still get a bonus kill at this stage.

My peek may end up being for nothing to be honest.

I'm actually trying to get some work squeezed in before the week is over!!! I have spent way too long in this place.

If we repeat the prize draw at 4.30 again then its all about tonight's Lynch.

5v2 Right now.

Worst scenario: A bad lynch tonight plus a successful wolves munch makes that 3-2 and that doesn't include if they can still get a bonus kill at this stage.

My peek may end up being for nothing to be honest.

This is the first time while playing WW (probably won't be the last time) my wife has told me she hopes I die soon so I can imagine it taking you away from work, ha.

• Advertisement

This is the first time while playing WW (probably won't be the last time) my wife has told me she hopes I die soon so I can imagine it taking you away from work, ha.

I work with my wife and the amount of times she snook up to catch me on here has gotten me in great trouble....

She said, "will you tell me when you are playing that game so at least I know why you are ignoring me" ! ! :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

My wife’s been telling me the same thing for quite a while now.

Haha, I get the silent treatment for the week when I play.

It's not WW in our household, it's - 'that fcuking online game again'

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Haha, I get the silent treatment for the week when I play.

It's not WW in our household, it's - 'that fcuking online game again'

WW the destroyer of marriages/relationships and small one man companies......

She only wants me to die in the game, I think....

• Advertisement

That's what she wants you to think :eek:

:D

That's what she wants you to think :eek:

:D

Maybe I should do tonight's peek on Abigail's wife to see if shes a wolf ?

Maybe I should do tonight's peek on Abigail's wife to see if shes a wolf ?

In the end, all of our wives are the real wolves :pac:

I love that you could only clarify that you think she only wants you to die in the game . . :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Hey guys so I’ve caught up on everything. Had a read back over things.

I honestly don’t see how Des winning proves anything. Surely if him and Mary are wolves they just let themselves win as Ellsworth is dead so it’s the same as if it was a villager. Des why are you not telling us what the prize was?

I’ve said it already but going by yesterday’s GR, it had to be Mary that won. Meaning Des “cleared” Mary but his role isn’t 100% confirmed. Des again i would like you to peek me and tell me my characters name. If you can confirm that then that means you and Mary are clear and Katie and Abi have to be the wolves.

You have been organising the GR since day 1 and I had questioned you on this before but never got a response.

I know people are saying nobody else has claimed but if Alice used her power on the seer then they would “forget” their role, read the OP. So they wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny and the wolves would know this and can use it to their advantage.

If we lynch Katie and she flips good then it’s game over. Munch tomorrow, if they kill Joanie that’s another kill and the beat down gives the wolves parity :(

This is the only logical explanation I can give for what’s going on but I think it’s falling on deaf ears.

I’m not saying we should do anything rash but need to be really careful what we chose to do next. Des I know you’re saying it’s mad for anyone to question your role but give me another explanation?? I’m all ears.

I think we should do GR2 in the order I said earlier. There’s no way the wolves can win regardless of if they’re Katie and Abi or Des and Mary as the three of us are confirmed

Is this the order your suggesting?
    Steve WW wrote: »
    It should be me Brendan and Gertie though, there’s no Secret we missed on GR. they’re both good. Des and Mary, they’re the two putting themselves in 1-3 today and putting blame on other cleared villagers.

There might only be one active wolf, they left no.2 unblocked last time

Hey guys so I’ve caught up on everything. Had a read back over things.

I honestly don’t see how Des winning proves anything. Surely if him and Mary are wolves they just let themselves win as Ellsworth is dead so it’s the same as if it was a villager. Des why are you not telling us what the prize was?

I’ve said it already but going by yesterday’s GR, it had to be Mary that won. Meaning Des “cleared” Mary but his role isn’t 100% confirmed. Des again i would like you to peek me and tell me my characters name. If you can confirm that then that means you and Mary are clear and Katie and Abi have to be the wolves.

You have been organising the GR since day 1 and I had questioned you on this before but never got a response.

I know people are saying nobody else has claimed but if Alice used her power on the seer then they would “forget” their role, read the OP. So they wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny and the wolves would know this and can use it to their advantage.

If we lynch Katie and she flips good then it’s game over. Munch tomorrow, if they kill Joanie that’s another kill and the beat down gives the wolves parity :(

This is the only logical explanation I can give for what’s going on but I think it’s falling on deaf ears.

I’m not saying we should do anything rash but need to be really careful what we chose to do next. Des I know you’re saying it’s mad for anyone to question your role but give me another explanation?? I’m all ears.

I think we should do GR2 in the order I said earlier. There’s no way the wolves can win regardless of if they’re Katie and Abi or Des and Mary as the three of us are confirmed

200.gif

Miss Alice Isringhausen - Every second night from Night 0, the soft-spoken, cunning secret agent can seduce a target into forgetting what their role in Deadwood is. As a result, any due power or action from her target will be blocked. Her block also gives her the ability to expel villagers from any behind-the-scenes quarters they may be plotting in with other villagers.

It says every second night though right? So unless they killed the seer and they appeared as NRV on the flip then it's not possible?

Right?

I'm sorry Steve I just can't see it.

Guess we will have to wait till the next time he goes to the bathroom for another update, I kinda get what hes going for but I don't think someone is being forced to not say they are the Seer. That said I did question if a wolf prize could could mean the wolf who peeks good could somehow do it twice but I'm finding the results from that GR where if everyone is on the level there is no explanation for how a wolf is also a confirmed villager kinda hard to work out too

Guess we will have to wait till the next time he goes to the bathroom for another update

I really hope this is steve right now

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Granted I probably sound insane to all of you and to be honest this game is making me feel a little insane but at least I’m trying to come up with answers :o

The Alice thing would work btw as it doesn’t mean the seer died, could be one of the claimed NRVs as we have too many. If she made them forget they wouldn’t be able to counter claim.

Granted I probably sound insane to all of you and to be honest this game is making me feel a little insane but at least I’m trying to come up with answers :o

The Alice thing would work btw as it doesn’t mean the seer died, could be one of the claimed NRVs as we have too many. If she made them forget they wouldn’t be able to counter claim.

It’s a night time action that occurs every second night from night 0. Seer has had two days now to raise a peep if they’re out there. Add to the unlikelihood that, having used this power, Alice then proceeded to commit suicide by throwing herself under a bus.....

We’re in gold rush window again. Are we using the same setup as earlier?

I don't see why not.

Just eating dinner now, will I drop in number 4 again?

Think about it Steve. If Alices power means the seer cant reveal their role then it doesn't prevent the Seer from having a power, it obliterates their power altogether. In effect it would make the seer an NRV and they could still come out and say "I lost my power".

Any Ive gone down deeper Rabbit holes in games Steve. . Hope you didnt mind the toilet GIF, I thought I was having a laugh but nobody thanked it which means in my head everybody was judging me like

tenor.gif

I don't see why not.

Ok so order is

1 Mary
    2 des
    3 Steve
    4 Brendan
    5 abi
    6 Gertie

Think about it Steve. If Alices power means the seer cant reveal their role then it doesn't prevent the Seer from having a power, it obliterates their power altogether. In effect it would make the seer an NRV and they could still come out and say "I lost my power".

Any Ive gone down deeper Rabbit holes in games Steve. . Hope you didnt mind the toilet GIF, I thought I was having a laugh but nobody thanked it which means in my head everybody was judging me like

tenor.gif

I laughed to be fair...

... just a little

I don't see why not.

This all feels very civilized. I am waiting for Apache to deliver . . Kids are with their mothers for a family thing . . I have a spot of Tennis lined up tonight . . Havent played it in over 20 years so I wont be as good as I am in my head . .

Im sure the carbs from pizza and taco fries are just the sort of energy supplements me dance around the court. .

This all feels very civilized. I am waiting for Apache to deliver . . Kids are with their mothers for a family thing . . I have a spot of Tennis lined up tonight . . Havent played it in over 20 years so I wont be as good as I am in my head . .

Im sure the carbs from pizza and taco fries are just the sort of energy supplements me dance around the court. .

I've got a long night of shouting at the telly ahead of me with the Arsenal game.

Haven't decided whether to go to pub or stay in and shout yet though :D

• Advertisement

Well sure go ahead and enter your number and confirm while you’re waiting

Advertisement