Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Question now is did the wolf win the bullet

Steve , Gertie , Brendan

Hmmm. I sort of have a plan ....

So for GR at 11.30 can we go

#1 Desmond
    #2 Gertie/Steve
    #3 brenden

So if I get a bullet we lynch somebody else , I peek Gertie again and shot the other person if she comes up good. We all agreed on the plan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Steve , Gertie , Brendan

Hmmm. I sort of have a plan ....

So for GR at 11.30 can we go

#1 Desmond
    #2 Gertie/Steve
    #3 brenden

I propose that you go second in case the wolf blocks you actually.

Myself or Gertie should go number 1 - preferably me as I'm like 90 per cent she has to be Cy - still no clue how that happened.

But whatever you prefer.
    So if I get a bullet we lynch somebody else , I peek Gertie again and shot the other person if she comes up good. We all agreed on the plan?

Who do we lynch then?

And what if you don't get a bullet?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I propose that you go second in case the wolf blocks you actually.

Myself or Gertie should go number 1 - preferably me as I'm like 90 per cent she has to be Cy - still no clue how that happened.

But whatever you prefer.

Who do we lynch then?

And what if you don't get a bullet?

Let’s get through the GR first. Will you assign everybody a number ?

• Advertisement

Let’s get through the GR first. Will you assign everybody a number ?

1 and 2 are the only one that matters tbh.

You need to be 2, I should be 1 because I don't trust either Steve or Gertie tbh.

I have no idea how either could be a wolf, but you have to be the seer so it's one or the other.

As I said I'm leaning Gertie.

So
    1. Brendan
    2. Desmond
    3. Steve
    4. Gertie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I'll vote number 4 then

1 and 2 are the only one that matters tbh.

You need to be 2, I should be 1 because I don't trust either Steve or Gertie tbh.

I have no idea how either could be a wolf, but you have to be the seer so it's one or the other.

As I said I'm leaning Gertie.

So
    1. Brendan
    2. Desmond
    3. Steve
    4. Gertie

Brendan, no offense my friend while I sort of trust you , you aren’t totally cleared. If you are a wolf you get the prize. The worst the wolf can do is move the prize one spot so if I vote 1 and two people vote 2 the worst the wolf can do is push it to person number 2.

The idea of having two people on vote number 2 was in case wolves get an extra vote or something sneaky like that . I’m presuming Steve trusts me at this stage , so I trust Steve will be happier with me being number 1?

I think you are good but why would we take any chances at this stage?

We need at least three people for GR for the plan to work, so let’s wait and see if Gertie can drag themselves out of their lair or Steve can join us from the toilet cubicle in work.

I'll vote number 4 then

Please vote 3

Please vote 3

Sorry Gertie , number 2 with Brendan.

I will go number 1

Brendan can you confirm?

• Advertisement

Brendan, no offense my friend while I sort of trust you , you aren’t totally cleared. If you are a wolf you get the prize. The worst the wolf can do is move the prize one spot so if I vote 1 and two people vote 2 the worst the wolf can do is push it to person number 2.

The idea of having two people on vote number 2 was in case wolves get an extra vote or something sneaky like that . I’m presuming Steve trusts me at this stage , so I trust Steve will be happier with me being number 1?

I think you are good but why would we take any chances at this stage?

We need at least three people for GR for the plan to work, so let’s wait and see if Gertie can drag themselves out of their lair or Steve can join us from the toilet cubicle in work.

I will vote whatever you telp me but if they have two votes they cN vote 1 and 3 and win as two people voted number 2.

It HAS to be Gertie.

I've just figured it out I think.

Des won the prize at 2 yesterday, twice right?

Well we were assuming that Katie was the AFK wolf - but this clearly wasn't the case.

I roleblocked Abi yesterday, so they could only block one number.

Alongside that, Gertie said she roleblocked me - but I won a prize the day I was supposedly 'roleblocked'.

It's Gertie.

It can't be anyone else.

I will vote whatever you telp me but if they have two votes they cN vote 1 and 3 and win as two people voted number 2.

I thought of this.

Let’s say it’s

#1 Des
    #2 Gertie Brendan
    #3 Steve

Steve is the only one who could force the tie beaker

Ok so Brendan 1, des 2, me 3 and steve 4? Or am i wrong

Lol did I just catch you Gertie :)

It's ok if I did, it's part of the game :pac:

Is there a tie breaker in gr?

I really think Brendan should go first. I'm not going to go against ehat you tell me but i think it should be him 1, you two then me and steve.

I believe it is steve so steve wipp block brendan leaving you woth the prize. You've shown you're the best judge with prizes

It HAS to be Gertie.

I've just figured it out I think.

Des won the prize at 2 yesterday, twice right?

Well we were assuming that Katie was the AFK wolf - but this clearly wasn't the case.

I roleblocked Abi yesterday, so they could only block one number.

Alongside that, Gertie said she roleblocked me - but I won a prize the day I was supposedly 'roleblocked'.

It's Gertie.

It can't be anyone else.

I agree and it’s why I put in a second peek order for Gertie as soon as trixie came up.... “Trixie my hole” was the response I believe I gave!:p

But once a villager wins the prize it doesn’t matter. If the prize is anything other then a bullet then the lynch will decide the game.

Is there a tie breaker in gr?

- If no unique entries exist, the people who jointly submitted the highest number, will be entered into a draw and the winner will be drawn between them at random.

I agree and it’s why I put in a second peek order for Gertie as soon as trixie came up.... “Trixie my hole” was the response I believe I gave!:p

But once a villager wins the prize it doesn’t matter. If the prize is anything other then a bullet then the lynch will decide the game.

Yeah, and if you go 2 then you most likely get the prize as she won't want me winning.

• Advertisement

I really think Brendan should go first. I'm not going to go against ehat you tell me but i think it should be him 1, you two then me and steve.

I believe it is steve so steve wipp block brendan leaving you woth the prize. You've shown you're the best judge with prizes

I’d Doesn’t matter who has the prize once it’s a villager.

I have to go first Brendan surely that makes sense? Brendan can go second, Gertie votes 2 aswell which means Steve can only ruin it by making it a tie in which case it goes to a tie between me and Steve. If Steve wins he’s the wolf?

Is this right?

Steve is back at 12, don't submit your number until he agrees with you. Don't want to risk a gr going to a random selection if I am bad

I have to go first Brendan surely that makes sense? Brendan can go second, Gertie votes 2 aswell which means Steve can only ruin it by making it a tie in which case it goes to a tie between me and Steve. If Steve wins he’s the wolf?

Is this right?

Highest number

Is this right?

Dude, it will go to the highest number in the event of a tie which is also why I want you higher than me

Gold rush �� is open

Yeah, and if you go 2 then you most likely get the prize as she won't want me winning.

Hmmm....

There is a flaw in this thinking. If you are a wolf and you win a bullet you can just hold onto the bullet until after lynch and shoot whoever you want.

Sorry Brendan but you aren’t completely cleared so this plan is risky for the village

So what am i voting? 3 or 2? Or 1 or 4? I don't believe the gr will be the decider so haappy to go along with what is needed. I believe even if I die in the lynch it will be 2:1 and then the real wolf will be obvious. Sacrificial lamb so to speak.

Dude, it will go to the highest number in the event of a tie which is also why I want you higher than me

Brendan you have to see the danger in the village trusting you with the last prize. I think you are good but there’s always a chance and I don’t see the benefit of taking any risks.

There is one snag. I thought the wolves won a prize for killing Joanie?!

Me being number 1 makes it impossible for wolves to win.

I have to be number 1. This isn’t adding up for the village Brendan

Hmmm....

There is a flaw in this thinking. If you are a wolf and you win a bullet you can just hold onto the bullet until after lynch and shoot whoever you want.

Sorry Brendan but you aren’t completely cleared so this plan is risky for the village

Brendan won a prize when a wolf couldn't, so it can't be him. Rules of the game

• Advertisement

Ok Des we can do it your way if you like. As long as the village gets the prize that's ok with me.

Advertisement