Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    I missed the goal being cancelled. When city got the fifth I turned tv off and went up to the kids. Just seeing it now....

Uhh Drumpot your epidermis is showing :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    I missed the goal being cancelled. When city got the fifth I turned tv off and went up to the kids. Just seeing it now....

Sorry Guys.

Brendan did you use your block?

Katie WW wrote: »
    There are lies. There are more than 3 unaccounted for. If Mary is good then someone on the NRV list is a wolf.

I’m sol star. Nrv. Believe me. Don’t believe me. But I am sol.

Look back on my posts. Yes I haven’t been as active but ye are a tough crowd. I missed GR1 and despite trying to get involved I was ignored. I tried, but the usual suspects have been involved every other game. Which makes it hard to get involved or give an opportunity to prove my innocence.

Like I said, take me at face value or don’t. I played a **** game, but I am NRV.

Katie who do you suspect as being a wolf and why?

Also you or anyone any ideas how the wolves won GR1 earlier? My other theory I realised doesn’t make sense, I’m really stumped on that one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Katie who do you suspect as being a wolf and why?

Also you or anyone any ideas how the wolves won GR1 earlier? My other theory I realised doesn’t make sense, I’m really stumped on that one
    Tbh I don’t see how Gertie is cleared. She is suspicious to me.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Tbh I don’t see how Gertie is cleared. She is suspicious to me.

Ellsworth was alive at the time. Wolves won GR1 on day 1. Wolves won GR2 on day 1 also and a message said “no gold was found” meaning they blocked the village from winning. Brendan won GR1 on day 2 and we got the message saying “some gold has been found” the same message that happened when Gertie won GR2 that day.

No we didn’t see her prize in game but that’s like saying Brendan getting the same one today means he didn’t win. Nobody else has claimed that prize so in my books Gertie is 100% cleared.

Note: I may have mixed up which GR they won but it’s not relevant to the point I’m trying to make

From you very first narrative I was talking like trixie. That’s a pretty big long game. But I have the day tomorrow and can’t be killed till 9pm so at least I get one day of relaxing and speaking nonsense before you kill me tomorrow :)

If I live great, if I die I get to watch you all panic as the wolves would have virtually won
    And given I’m accused I’m voting number 3 in the morning so the wolves can block the first two and let me win and I’ll kill Katie or block me and make me look guilty but let a number 1 or 2 win

Be mad if I’d actually peeked you and had a reveal planned for pre munch.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Be mad if I’d actually peeked you and had a reveal planned for pre munch.

Awh don’t be cryptic now Des :pac:

Today has absolutely fried my brain. Throwing this out before munch tomorrow as I won’t have time in the morning.

GR1

1. Gertie (blocked) By wolf 1
    2. Desmond (blocked) By me
    3. Brendan (blocked) By wolf 2
    4. Mary (won)/(blocked) By/is wolf 3
    5. Holly (won)

Literally makes no sense Mary being good? There’s not enough wolves and wouldn’t make sense for them to give it to Holly who in turn wouldn’t use it to kill Phil. We’re missing something big here but I can’t work it out.

GR2

1. Brendan
    2. Desmond
    3. Gertie
    4. Steve

I only realised now Brendan was 1st so the wolves didn’t block this time. Why is that?

I’m going down another rabbit hole and we all know how that turned out earlier. The only explanation I can come up with is either we got the OP wrong and Cy peeks good twice and on the third day peeks bad? Clutching at straws here because the alternative is Des isn’t the seer, the real seer was Gertie and lost her role due to Alice and for some reason can’t talk about it, they sacrificed Tegan as she hadn’t been very active anyway and that would clear them her flipping bad. Des claims Mary is good and that’s them both safe.

That just doesn’t make sense though :confused:

If the wolves munch Joanie tomorrow they get another kill. We need to win GR tomorrow and hopefully get a bullet somewhere but we need to be 100% sure we’re targetting the right people. If we get it wrong tomorrow the wolves will have us the following day with another munch and beat down :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Had assumed Mary would return bad as that’d explain the weird goldrush result. Katie next and then with only 2 wolves to block hopefully we can sort out our confirmed wolf at the GR somehow

Gertie won a prize when wolves couldn’t
    Brendan also did this and we saw his claimed extra lynch votes in action
    Des has not been counter claimed
    Mary was cleared by Des twice

Who is most likely to be lying out of those 4 and whose interactions with Katie suggest a possible team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

Gertie won a prize when wolves couldn’t
    Brendan also did this and we saw his claimed extra lynch votes in action
    Des has not been counter claimed
    Mary was cleared by Des twice

Who is most likely to be lying out of those 4 and whose interactions with Katie suggest a possible team?

I know the meer suggestion could get people to rally against me but could a prize be a fake role reveal upon death or something similar. Make the Seer appear as something else (day a NRV to explain the excess) and then “peek” your team mate good.

I know that might not be the most likely explanation but 1 of those 4 have to be lying, can’t see how it’s Gertie or Brendan given when they won their first prizes and Des clears himself and Mary as seer

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I feel like today is gonna be a bit up and down, need to have a read back but not blessed with much time I dont think. I may have to go a bit left field today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If I don’t get munched I am voting for Katie today and picking number 3 in both gold rushes.

Not up for debate. I suggest Brendan and one other you know is safe goes number 1 and 2. If I get the gold I kill Katie if a bullet, if I don’t 1 or 2 gets the gold.

If I’m a wolf, and only the wolves know I’m not, then we know that about Abigail is good and useful still so she dies.

Gertie flat out not up for debate post above is bollocks to be honest, so I'd be ensuring she's blocked off with the Goldrush wins from the other day still unexplained

If I don’t get munched I am voting for Katie today and picking number 3 in both gold rushes.

Not up for debate. I suggest Brendan and one other you know is safe goes number 1 and 2. If I get the gold I kill Katie if a bullet, if I don’t 1 or 2 gets the gold.

If I’m a wolf, and only the wolves know I’m not, then we know that about Abigail is good and useful still so she dies.

You and Brendan have to be 2 and 3. No way to manipulate. If a wolf is 1 we’ll know for a fact and know who we’re lynching later.

I feel like we’re going to learn a lot from the munch this morning so it should be interesting. I’m working 10-7 today. I’m going to try work my lunch and break around that so I can make it to the GR but won’t be able to confirm until I take it unfortunately. Will definitely be on for the lynch and will give my thoughts when I’m on my lunch.

Good luck everyone :)

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gertie flat out not up for debate post above is bollocks to be honest, so I'd be ensuring she's blocked off with the Goldrush wins from the other day still unexplained

Just seen this, I don’t get this line of thinking though. Why do people think she is a wolf when she won a prize and nobody thinks Brendan is?

In my eyes those two are 100% good and if Gertie turns out to be a wolf I give up :pac:

Just seen this, I don’t get this line of thinking though. Why do people think she is a wolf when she won a prize and nobody thinks Brendan is?

In my eyes those two are 100% good and if Gertie turns out to be a wolf I give up :pac:

I suppose we seen Brendans prize he won, never seen Gerties was my logic!

I suppose we seen Brendans prize he won, never seen Gerties was my logic!

I get that but Brendan won the same prize yesterday and I’m assuming with the role blocks they don’t tell us on thread so does that mean he didn’t win it either? I think he did I’m just trying to make a point that with the information we have regarding Ellsworth and the wolves block on winning we need to view them both the same

I get that but Brendan won the same prize yesterday and I’m assuming with the role blocks they don’t tell us on thread so does that mean he didn’t win it either? I think he did I’m just trying to make a point that with the information we have regarding Ellsworth and the wolves block on winning we need to view them both the same

I'm on the level, so who won the Goldrush yesterday in slots 1-4 where Mary, Des, Gertie and Brendan, one of them won and didn't say a word

Are you now jewel? If so and no counter claim then why aren’t you suggesting that you should be in the gold rush list?

Do you have any other info for us Des, share it at 9.59 if so?

• Advertisement

I'm on the level, so who won the Goldrush yesterday in slots 1-4 where Mary, Des, Gertie and Brendan, one of them won and didn't say a word

That’s what I’ve been trying to get people to look at but nobody is talking about it. It doesn’t make sense, aside from me going rogue something went wrong there and a wolf ended up winning so somebody is lying.

Desmond it’s actually killing me I have to go to work today but as I said I’ll try work my lunch and break around it. I’m going to try take my lunch at 1 so if you, Gertie and Brendan make the list. Give me a number and if I’m not on by 1.10 then one of you put in my number. You three in the top will surely prevent wolves from winning so that’s the main thing.

Thinking about it last night there were two other ways wolves could win the prize:

- double up on votes and possibly a tie? Eg everybody accidentally voted for more then one number and a tie meant highest number with people won a prize. Possible , but is it likely?

- after the SK died day 1 the prize dynamics changed (as SK was supposed to be in with a shout of winning) allowing wolves to win which would explain Brendan and Gertie being able to win but that would of made Ellsworths role redundant. I don’t want to go down rabbit holes too much but this would explain a lot.

Has anybody got any non gold rush theories to run through?

Do you have any other info for us Des, share it at 9.59 if so?

Bit like Coities cancelled last minute goal last night I Might have a small surprise to share :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning everyone, a little surprised to still be alive. Sorry about last night, when tegan claimed I knew I’d no time to defend myself and figured enough players doubted me that they’d switch to make sure they kept the option open. I think I’m doing so I didn’t help the village though so sorry :(

Today gr has to use uncountered role claimants. We can’t give wolves a shot at prizes. Only way I can see yesterday’s events is there was a wolf in the top 3 numbers. Des is clear so that leaves Gertie and/or Brendan as wolves. If Gertie insists otherwise that’s not village play. 2 wolves left, it’s gonna be tight

Just tired of doing what people want to still be labeled. Might as well do what I wish now :) unless I’m munched

Best of luck Des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Went on a solo run last night because youse fools weren't helping.

Blocked Abigail which will take effect from 10am

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Went on a solo run last night because youse fools weren't helping.

Blocked Abigail which will take effect from 10am

And if Abi is the BG I’m dead!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Hearst's wolves could sense the end of their mission nigh. Soon, all of Deadwood's gold claims could be just chalked off to amalgamation and capital, with the murder and bloodshed a forgotten footnote.

The wolves caught sight of a big target, and could not let such an opportunity pass...

Holly WW is dead

She was
    Dan Dority

wYDBBs8.jpg?1

• Advertisement

Why no you or Joanie des? They must not believe you’re the seer

Advertisement