Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    LOL I thought you were gonna have me use it on Tegan, and block her powers tomorrow or something mental like that :pac:

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Well then it’s wastes on Mary unless if she is Cy and a power block prevents them from getting their extra kill if they get Joanie tomorrow.

It may not be the same, just was for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Well then it’s wastes on Mary unless if she is Cy and a power block prevents them from getting their extra kill if they get Joanie tomorrow.

Well tell you what, Brendan has 5 hours to use it. That takes us past lynch. So you can peek away and decide based on that whether or not to use the power on me. Meanwhile tegan is Ingehausen so lynching her removed the blocking power. Since we have bg in play you should have another peek after tonight’s one, but if we don’t clear up this gold rush stuff I suspect the wolves will get another crack at a bullet tomorrow

Btw uncontested role claimants should at this stage have first dibs in any future gold rush runs

How did wolves get the prize earlier if Brendan, Gertie and Mary are good?

Such a day today but no more work until next week so can help with whatever

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

How did wolves get the prize earlier if Brendan, Gertie and Mary are good?

add your name and thats what i've been asking for ages. Mary asCy Toliver is the only way I see atm

Going to probaby have to vote early again soon but I'm curretny thinking a Mary, Katie, Tegan, team so that's probably going to act as my FFA not that I'm even sure if people are doing them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok, little people sufficiently entertained.

Am I blocking Mary so or wha?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I have to hand it to you Des, you played this one well. Folks, Des isn't your seer, I am. Unfortunately I've no wolf to hand ye as I had peeked Wendy, Angus and Holly but I want you to look at what's been going on from the start.
    I'm really sorry I haven't been around more but I've been working. I doubt I'm going to manage to convince ye but just bear in mind what Des's planned peak is - Mary, who he can turn around and say is either a wolf (if she is in fact good) or that she's good (if she's a wolf) and it was an unfortunate waste of a peek.
    Please, please, please look back at who has been pretty much in charge of the gold rush coordination from the start. I really am sorry for my lack of presence but don't let the wolves take advantage of this. Please just go back and look.

tenor.gif?itemid=9875332

Who am i voting for. I do it in the next 10 minutes or I don't.

• Advertisement

Vote for Des, he's a wolf in seer's clothing.

Who am i voting for. I do it in the next 10 minutes or I don't.

I don't know, mine is on Tegan but now she's counterclaiming Des.

Good ol fashioned seer off!

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Vote for Des, he's a wolf in seer's clothing.

Let’s vote for you tonight and see how that turns out. But late to be making that claim Tegan.

Yeah, like you haven't noticed that I tend not to be available during working hours Des...I'm pretty sure that's what gave you the idea.

I have to hand it to you Des, you played this one well. Folks, Des isn't your seer, I am. Unfortunately I've no wolf to hand ye as I had peeked Wendy, Angus and Holly but I want you to look at what's been going on from the start.
    I'm really sorry I haven't been around more but I've been working. I doubt I'm going to manage to convince ye but just bear in mind what Des's planned peak is - Mary, who he can turn around and say is either a wolf (if she is in fact good) or that she's good (if she's a wolf) and it was an unfortunate waste of a peek.
    Please, please, please look back at who has been pretty much in charge of the gold rush coordination from the start. I really am sorry for my lack of presence but don't let the wolves take advantage of this. Please just go back and look.

Interestingly the gold rush helped us get Conor and clear Brendan and Gertie. That’s my known contribution to the group.

Other then what you say, what’s been your village contribution that people can at least weigh up and is not relying on everybody trusting you.

Interestingly the gold rush helped us get Conor and clear Brendan and Gertie. That’s my known contribution to the group.

Other then what you say, what’s been your village contribution that people can at least weigh up and is not relying on everybody trusting you.

So you bussed one wolf to clear another? That's never happened before. :rolleyes: I reckon you thought seer was either me or Katie which was why you threw Conor under the bus. Katie thought he was good so she was unlikely to peek him. You also tried to make it look like we were working together which we clearly weren't.

I don't know, mine is on Tegan but now she's counterclaiming Des.

Good ol fashioned seer off!

reluctant to believe this newest reveal even if it might explain how the wolves won the first goldrush today. Like Gertie I'll have to vote very soon myself too

tenor.gif?itemid=9875332

There is 9 people left. 3 wolves and 6 villagers.

All the wolves need is 2 villagers to lynch me. If I die the wolves get an extra kill in morning if they get Joanie. That leaves 3v3.

Everybody needs to vote for Tegan for Jaesus sake.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    reluctant to believe this newest reveal even if it might explain how the wolves won the first goldrush today. Like Gertie I'll have to vote very soon myself too

Er... how?

That would implicate Steve as Des's wolf buddy. Now Phil unfortunately didn't get to confirm Steve's story but Jewel ain't dead, and there's been no counterclaim....

So you bussed one wolf to clear another? That's never happened before. :rolleyes: I reckon you thought seer was either me or Katie which was why you threw Conor under the bus. Katie thought he was good so she was unlikely to peek him. You also tried to make it look like we were working together which we clearly weren't.

I have to say I thought this game was finished this morning.... I’m very aroused.....

Well village here it is... Do you trust me whose worked hard for the village clearing villagers , coming up with a plan that’s won us prizes and bagged us a wolf.

Or Tegan. Who has given us nothing because they have been too busy....

Is this village Springfield or Gotham?

• Advertisement

There is 9 people left. 3 wolves and 6 villagers.

All the wolves need is 2 villagers to lynch me. If I die the wolves get an extra kill in morning if they get Joanie. That leaves 3v3.

Everybody needs to vote for Tegan for Jaesus sake.

Yeah you've been very keen to push this agenda...but check out what the OP says...

should Cy himself get his hands on a bullet and shoot it into Joanie Stubbs by Day 5's munch

Since when do munches = bullets?

More likely you're pushing to stay alive to magically win the goldrush tomorrow, get a bullet and put it in Joanie after you and your pals guessed wrong with Phil.

Ok. . Another rabbbit hole theory . . There is a piece missing ;

#1 Gertie (cleared by Goldrush but we never saw their power)
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan ( cleared by goldrush but used a power we saw on votes)
    #4 Mary

Gertie is wolf. Gerties power was wasted so we dont actually know if a power was used. The question is how nobody else used the power. Did somebody die around the time that the prize was won ? Was it barbara ? or power block or something ?

So I'm a wolf now?

I'm trixie anyone who knows deadwood read my narratives, you'll know. I'm voting tegan or i don't vote i am 2 minutes spare now

Yeah you've been very keen to push this agenda...but check out what the OP says...

should Cy himself get his hands on a bullet and shoot it into Joanie Stubbs by Day 5's munch

Since when do munches = bullets?

More likely you're pushing to stay alive to magically win the goldrush tomorrow, get a bullet and put it in Joanie after you and your pals guessed wrong with Phil.

Don’t forget

Alternatively - If the wolves munch Joanie by Day 5 while Cy is still alive, they will win that extra kill.

Intersting that you left that part out

So if the wolves munch Joanie tomorrow they get an extra kill

Tegan I'm voting for

I have to say I thought this game was finished this morning.... I’m very aroused.....

Well village here it is... Do you trust me whose worked hard for the village clearing villagers , coming up with a plan that’s won us prizes and bagged us a wolf.

Or Tegan. Who has given us nothing because they have been too busy....

Is this village Springfield or Gotham?

Well...

giphy.gif

But I'm voting Tegan.

Sorry if wrong but I've made my bed at this stage. Going down with the ship now if Des is a wolf

So I'm a wolf now?

I'm trixie anyone who knows deadwood read my narratives, you'll know. I'm voting tegan or i don't vote i am 2 minutes spare now

Who are you asking? make up your own mind and vote. You and Brendan are our most clear villagers imo and I wouldn't want you coached

So I'm a wolf now?

I’m not saying you are a wolf. Its trying to figure out how the wolves won the prize.

Mary is dodge cause she could be Cy. But she peeked clear to me.

You are a bit dodgy cause we couldn’t confirm your power use. But how did no other villager claim it!

Don’t forget

Alternatively - If the wolves munch Joanie by Day 5 while Cy is still alive, they will win that extra kill.

Intersting that you left that part out

So if the wolves munch Joanie tomorrow they get an extra kill

Crap...I hadn't read that part. But anyway, how is tomorrow Day 5?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abi you’re a wolf

So is tegan

And one of Gertie and brendan

• Advertisement

Crap...I hadn't read that part. But anyway, how is tomorrow Day 5?

In all fairness, you are not the seer the village needs or wants:

Too busy looking to make up stuff to actually know the rules that are inconvenient to an incorrect point.

Advertisement