Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ok, running the numbers I’m pretty sure I’m gone tonight, based on a rough tally I don’t see another outcome. I won’t be back on before 9 so I’ll do my farewells now. Someone asked earlier who I was. When I flip you’ll see I was Just nrv, a little hooker named Claudia Unfortunately that flip will also make it that bit easier for wolves to find the players they actually want :(. I’d hoped if things went tits up I could draw some wolf fire but that obviously didn’t happen and Texans claim maybe complicated things for you all

You, pretty obviously, have poison in the cleared villagers. Given no role claimants have been countered that all day till tegan swans along that again pretty obviously, means one or both of Brendan and Gertie are wolves. Des, id be peeking there next. (Btw, I’m absolutely lock certain that des is our seer,) There’s even a decent chance both might be - don’t ask how, I don’t know, power block is all I can guess at, but the math is clear, if I’m village then with only three wolves left you need a wolf in there (I’d say abi is a wolf too but that’s just based on her interactions and blatant fishing for role reveals, so 2 from that 3 is my guess

Anyway, not much wiggle room, we used all that up. Tegan was the right lynch tonight. Good luck village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Abi you’re a wolf

So is tegan

And one of Gertie and brendan

Voting could be interesting but only interesting if I don’t die, otherwise that sucks balls

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abi you’re a wolf

So is tegan

And one of Gertie and brendan

No im not.

How could Gertie or Brendan not be village too. You make more sense out of the GR options.

I just voted Tegan. catch a wolf, kill a wolf.

Katie & Mary make the 3 for me but its not like I've been 100% on the ball this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    In all fairness, you are not the seer the village needs or wants:

Alternatively - If the wolves munch Joanie by Day 5 while Cy is still alive, they will win that extra kill.

Too busy looking to make up stuff to actually know the rules that are inconvenient to an incorrect point.

By day 5...so on night 4 perchance?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok, running the numbers I’m pretty sure I’m gone tonight, based on a rough tally I don’t see another outcome. I won’t be back on before 9 so I’ll do my farewells now. Someone asked earlier who I was. When I flip you’ll see I was Just nrv, a little hooker named Claudia Unfortunately that flip will also make it that bit easier for wolves to find the players they actually want :(. I’d hoped if things went tits up I could draw some wolf fire but that obviously didn’t happen and Texans claim maybe complicated things for you all

You, pretty obviously, have poison in the cleared villagers. Given no role claimants have been countered that all day till tegan swans along that again pretty obviously, means one or both of Brendan and Gertie are wolves. Des, id be peeking there next. (Btw, I’m absolutely lock certain that des is our seer,) There’s even a decent chance both might be - don’t ask how, I don’t know, power block is all I can guess at, but the math is clear, if I’m village then with only three wolves left you need a wolf in there (I’d say abi is a wolf too but that’s just based on her interactions and blatant fishing for role reveals, so 2 from that 3 is my guess

Anyway, not much wiggle room, we used all that up. Tegan was the right lynch tonight. Good luck village

What the hell is this???

giphy.gif

Why on earth would you think you're dead tonight you lunatic?

Also I'm not a wolf, but you already probably know that.

First time I've suspected you tbh Mary, this is absolutely bizarre.

• Advertisement

I'm confused, did anyone say they were switching to Mary? why is she giving up?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm confused, did anyone say they were switching to Mary? why is she giving up?

I do not know.

Everybody who wants to live beyond tomorrow on team village vote for Tegan now

I do not know.

Everybody who wants to live beyond tomorrow on team village vote for Tegan now

Trying to save the roleblocker maybe?

I haven't a bloody clue why Mary would post that, it's bonkers.

Brendan WW wrote: »

I have a few ideas.....

Assuming this village doesn’t implode I will last past 9 and regroup. I’m actually impressed with wolves. Thought today would Be a walk in the park.

it makes no sense at all. Most seemed to be stating they were not moving off Tegan. Then Mary says her goodbyes while dropping odd nuggests like how they could both be the seer?

Guess there won't be any kind of explanation though as she said she wouldn't be back before 9

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

I have a few ideas.....

Assuming this village doesn’t implode I will last past 9 and regroup. I’m actually impressed with wolves. Thought today would Be a walk in the park.

Being impressed with yourself is definitely a wolfy characteristic.

I have a few ideas.....

Well you can pretty much confirm her based off that though, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Aww missed a bit of action, just had a little nap.

I guess I’ll check back after lynch, as Des said regroup then.

Think the two gals were clutching at straws there, trying to place doubt in people’s heads.

1-1 in City Spurs already. Has the makings of a classic

1-1 in City Spurs already. Has the makings of a classic

:eek: make that 1-2 to Spurs

Well you can pretty much confirm her based off that though, right?

I’m not sure TBH ... Maybe!

Tegan will die and show as Miss Isringhausen and you can at least trust I’m telling the truth.

Im sorry Brendan I just don’t have answers right now. I’m still a bit worried the wolves might do a Vernon on me...

See Vernon your legacy goes on........

LOL

2-2

:eek: make that 1-2 to Spurs

Hi way, wheres the remote!

Am I alone on the thread :(

Might aswell pollute it with some music so

Ah no I've a free evening and nobody to talk to...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mods are always here. Watching.

Block in on Mary btw, thanks for the help you bunch of jerks.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mods are always here. Watching.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ah no I've a free evening and nobody to talk to...

I have a question for you, why do you think the wolves munched the way they did? As in the people they chose and the order?

Steve WW wrote: »
    I have a question for you, why do you think the wolves munched the way they did? As in the people they chose and the order?

I think Wendy probably might have been closest in her answer, seer hunting.

Possibly trying to hit Joanie Stubbs too.

Hard to know tbh.

Fooking hell this is insane.

3-2 City after 20 mins

Defending in this game is surely...

Fooking hell this is insane.

3-2 City after 20 mins

Spurs doing what spurs do best it appears

Spurs doing what spurs do best it appears

They should play this song in the dressing room before big games. No excuse for bottling then :P

• Advertisement

Anyone got any requests for the jukebox? Just swipe here:

tenor.gif

Advertisement