Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I thought they’d kill Abigail or des

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Why no you or Joanie des? They must not believe you’re the seer

Or maybe they thought the BG would protect me and wanted to find Joanie?

Maybe we have all been way off on who is the wolf and they are confident that I won’t peek them. Or maybe one of them needs to be peeked twice to be caught and that wolf knows I can’t catch them until I check them again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The lynch form is now open.

Also, just to give you notice - We are planning 2 x speed days for tomorrow if necessary to complete the game. We'll post the specifics later today.

Desmond WW wrote: »

Maybe we have all been way off on who is the wolf and they are confident that I won’t peek them. Or maybe one of them needs to be peeked twice to be caught and that wolf knows I can’t catch them until I check them again?

But it’s obvious who she is. Anyway, I’m voting 3 in next gr

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Hate to break it to you Des, but they hit the BG :(

• Advertisement

And I’m off to vote now, Katie I guess but I don’t think she is it but the only person I now think isn’t is Abigail so Katie is better than no one.

Gertie , whatever is going on with you, your actions are not helping and they certainly are not pro village.

Anybody Have any ideas how Steve could role claim jewel and not be jewel?

We had two people claim to be jewel if Steve is claiming it. Who was the other. How is my deadwood memory. If jewel is the gimp Steve is not the first jewel

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you Des, but they hit the BG :(

I know but the BG prob protected me today that’s why they didn’t target me.

Are people really still questioning if I am the seer?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I believe Phil knew I was the BG and pretty much knew since yesterday, at first I thought he was the seer but then I twigged he was Al or the Gimp

What the f**k ?!!! How was this missed? Holly said on thread who she was!!! WTF

• Advertisement

Holly didn’t trust Steve, so who is the target, Steve, katie, des or Mary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ok, let’s look at gr5 yesterday

3 wolves in play at that point

1-4 was

Gertie
    Des
    Brendan
    Mary

With 3 wolves normally we’d expect that if wolves win that 1-3 contains a wolf. Steve’s intervention may have damaged things however.

Let’s think about how that would work: if the wolves reacted to Steve then they now have 4 rather than 3 blocks. That means holly gets the prize. But it also means holly can’t be a wolf, since they’re all used up blocking

That means a wolf won in the main set of 4

Des is uncountered seer. At this stage he’s lock village.

Des has cleared me, twice

That means there has to be a wolf in Gertie and/or Brendan

(Yes, That means that somehow the wolves got around the block on winning more than once)

I would rather go with holly, she said a couple of time she didn’t trust steve

Mary WW wrote: »

1-4 was

Gertie
    Des
    Brendan
    Mary

With 3 wolves normally we’d expect that if wolves win that 1-3 contains a wolf. Steve’s intervention may have damaged things however.

Let’s think about how that would work: if the wolves reacted to Steve then they now have 4 rather than 3 blocks. That means holly gets the prize. But it also means holly can’t be a wolf, since they’re all used up blocking

(Yes, That means that somehow the wolves got around the block on winning more than once)

Or it’s you and you used Alice to fade des seer or he isn’t a seer and you’re both wolves.

Saying someone is a lock doesn’t make it so

Or it’s you and you used Alice to fade des seer or he isn’t a seer and you’re both wolves.

That's... theoretically possible although it doesn't make any sense as the real seer surely counterclaims?

In theory fake seer Des busses Tegan and fakes a seer check (twice) on wolf mary..

Could they have blocked Angus somehow and have him reveal as NRV instead of seer?

I don't think that is the case though, I think Des is the seer and Mary is good, which makes you a baddie Gertie :(

1-4 was

Gertie
    Des
    Brendan
    Mary

They could both be wolves!

I think me and you need to be 1,2.

Maybe make Steve 3? I’ve suspected him a few times but a role claim of a role in play and no counter makes it hard to work out how could that be the case.

I have to ask, who has gotten P1ssed off that I’m not behaving and who has just used it to accuse me?

The ones getting annoyed are more likely to be good.

Or if I am a wolf and somehow won gold then so could Brendan? After all he used the extra votes to vote a villager out in the end in ewan.

Logic can be applied in several different ways

Brendan WW wrote: »
    That's... theoretically possible although it doesn't make any sense as the real seer surely counterclaims?

In theory fake seer Des busses Tegan and fakes a seer check (twice) on wolf mary..

Could they have blocked Angus somehow and have him reveal as NRV instead of seer?

I don't think that is the case though, I think Des is the seer and Mary is good, which makes you a baddie Gertie :(

Out of the two Gertie is less clear because we never saw Gerties power in play.

Why did you choose Abigail for power block? Seems very odd you didn’t share it with the group till a minute or two before munch.

What do you mean used Alice? We have no counter claim for seer. The one attempt at counter claim was tegan, a wolf. Who do you think the seer is?

Out of the two Gertie is less clear because we never saw Gerties power in play.

Why did you choose Abigail for power block? Seems very odd you didn’t share it with the group till a minute or two before munch.

She's not cleared, it was between her and Katie tbh. I held off till your peek result and still no one asked me what to do

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    I know I'm good, so I know what that makes Dessie.
    What do you mean used Alice? We have no counter claim for seer. The one attempt at counter claim was tegan, a wolf. Who do you think the seer is?

All the baddies say they are good and that they know it means I’m bad....

Let’s keep this simple folks, how can Steve not be Jewel with no counter claim?

My suggestion is if jewel is hiding they might aswell come out now cause we are coming to end game here and we can’t afford too many more mistakes.

Just one question, how many more villagers need to go to lose, is it one or two, or three?

I have loved this game but I do now get why ewan got so annoyed and the lack of clarity and didn’t bother to fight back. Even if we win if you are fully honest with yourself the wolves have been running this game from start to finish. The luck we had with Hearst dying was pure luck and gave us false hope.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I had a feeling this would happen after me saying I wouldn’t be here. Nicely done though.

I’ve sneaked into the bathroom to post this but won’t be back until 2.30, that’s when my lunch is.

Whatever you do, do not kill me if you win a bullet. Somebody out of the people trying to blame me is a wolf.

#726 and #799 me and Phil spelled our names with letters. Look through his posts and you’ll see he had my back.

Holly suspected me yes but then she stated she knew about me and Phil.

I hope I’m a wolf in the next game, seems much more fun.

Just one question, how many more villagers need to go to lose, is it one or two, or three?

6 left I think with 2 wolves in there, so mislynch then munch and beat down would win it for the wolves. Any bullets in GR could change that obviously

Steve WW wrote: »
    I had a feeling this would happen after me saying I wouldn’t be here. Nicely done though.

I’ve sneaked into the bathroom to post this but won’t be back until 2.30, that’s when my lunch is.

Whatever you do, do not kill me if you win a bullet. Somebody out of the people trying to blame me is a wolf.

#726 and #799 me and Phil spelled our names with letters. Look through his posts and you’ll see he had my back.

Holly suspected me yes but then she stated she knew about me and Phil.

Can you vote number 3 for gold rush?

Mary me and you vote 1 and 2?

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    # 3 Steve

Is there any reason why you might doubt Steve ?

• Advertisement

Mary me and you vote 1 and 2?

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    # 3 Steve

Is there any reason why you might doubt Steve ?

I'll take 4 so if that's the plan

Advertisement