Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I want to be in the top three for gr and will pick as such. Either I win and proof I’m clean or I get blocked and if you pick wisely with the other two one of those win.

One or more of the accusers has to be a wolf, if they want to follow through on me being a wolf they have to block me, have to.

Someone who is 100% should be two and I believe Steve now. Someone who is 100% should be 3, I don’t know who that could be now, I trust no one.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Just one question, how many more villagers need to go to lose, is it one or two, or three?
    I have loved this game but I do now get why ewan got so annoyed and the lack of clarity and didn’t bother to fight back. Even if we win if you are fully honest with yourself the wolves have been running this game from start to finish. The luck we had with Hearst dying was pure luck and gave us false hope.
    I hope I’m a wolf in the next game, seems much more fun.

This isn’t helping Gertie and it is a tactic wolves will use at times. If you are team village try to help. I’m the seer. Mary is clear. If you don’t accept these irrefutable facts then you can’t be trusted.

Tell us why Steve can’t be jewel? How can somebody claim a role we know exists and there not be any counter claim? How does that work? Jewel isn’t dead because we get the roles of the dead, so why would jewel not come out so late in the game when we are trusting a wolf? I’m open to suggestions. I’m not the leader here I’m just trying to work things out.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I'll take 4 so if that's the plan

Thanks Brendan. Do you understand what I’m trying to do?

I know me and Mary are good. Can you come up with a way Steve is not jewel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Thanks Brendan. Do you understand what I’m trying to do?

I know me and Mary are good. Can you come up with a way Steve is not jewel?

Yeah, it makes sense. If you and Mary are fooling us all then we're fooked anyways, and I just can't see how anything else makes sense :(

We had two people claim to be jewel if Steve is claiming it. Who was the other. How is my deadwood memory. If jewel is the gimp Steve is not the first jewel

So somebody else counter claimed Steve ?
    Holly didn’t trust Steve, so who is the target, Steve, katie, des or Mary

So holly didn’t trust Steve?

Someone who is 100% should be two and I believe Steve now. Someone who is 100% should be 3, I don’t know who that could be now, I trust no one.

So you now trust Steve?

That’s some serious flip flopping.

If you believe Steve is good then you should be happy with my 1,2,3. Mary, me, Steve

• Advertisement

This isn’t helping Gertie and it is a tactic wolves will use at times. If you are team village try to help. I’m the seer. Mary is clear. If you don’t accept these irrefutable facts then you can’t be trusted.

Tell us why Steve can’t be jewel? How can somebody claim a role we know exists and there not be any counter claim? How does that work? Jewel isn’t dead because we get the roles of the dead, so why would jewel not come out so late in the game when we are trusting a wolf? I’m open to suggestions. I’m not the leader here I’m just trying to work things out.

I believe Steve now, my lack of experience can’t explain you and Mary being bad and as you’re the only one getting annoyed I’m not playing along then I would side on you being good but then I have to trust Mary. By the logic of me being good Brendan has to be but then that is too many good people!

So, it’s pointless proclaiming my innocence as everyone does, good or bad. I can’t explain who is bad. The only way to show I’m good is what no one will do and even that s flawed as other than Steve I don’t know who is good so 3 spots can’t be filled.

I’m damned if I do or Damned if I don’t.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Back in the toilet. My job are going to think I have a bladder infection but I don’t care :pac:

I’ll sneak back on for GR definitely!

I think it should be me, Gertie and Brendan though.

1.Gertie
    2. Brendan
    3. Steve

Prove myself even though I shouldn’t have to. If anyone with half a brain reads back over mine and Phils posts you will 100% confirm I am who I say I am.

If Des and Mary are 1-2 and they’re wolves, they can win the prize. Use it on a villager, say they didn’t win and blame it on me.

Only people I trust fully are Gertie and Brendan. Think it’s all too convenient I say I’ll be in work and people start turning on me when I unlike others have proof of who I am. I’ve laid down my thoughts on everything so far so if I get killed and flip good you’ll know who to go for.

I honestly though thought the only way I’d be out would to be munched, but kudos the wolves showing their skills seem to have done that without needing a munch.

Once I go and you see I am trixie you will all doubt each other again meaning the wolves will swoop in, kill off someone everyone is happy with and then win the game.

I believe Steve now, my lack of experience can’t explain you and Mary being bad and as you’re the only one getting annoyed I’m not playing along then I would side on you being good but then I have to trust Mary. By the logic of me being good Brendan has to be but then that is too many good people!

So, it’s pointless proclaiming my innocence as everyone does, good or bad. I can’t explain who is bad. The only way to show I’m good is what no one will do and even that s flawed as other than Steve I don’t know who is good so 3 spots can’t be filled.

Forget about clearing yourself. What’s good for the village right now is that’s we win the prizes.

There are other villagers here and other experienced players who would have and express concerns about me not being the seer if they were legitimate. There is absolutely no chance I’m not the seer, that’s why you are the only person still questioning it.

I’ve gone down deep rabbit holes before and ended up unintentionally causing all sorts of trouble for the village so I know what it’s like when you think you are onto something and nobody else is seeing it. But I also know that wolves love to cause mayhem.

If you are not a wolf you are giving them a place to hide right now.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Back in the toilet. My job are going to think I have a bladder infection but I don’t care :pac:

1.Gertie
    2. Brendan
    3. Steve

Prove myself even though I shouldn’t have to. If anyone with half a brain reads back over mine and Phils posts you will 100% confirm I am who I say I am.

If Des and Mary are 1-2 and they’re wolves, they can win the prize. Use it on a villager, say they didn’t win and blame it on me.

Only people I trust fully are Gertie and Brendan. Think it’s all too convenient I say I’ll be in work and people start turning on me when I unlike others have proof of who I am. I’ve laid down my thoughts on everything so far so if I get killed and flip good you’ll know who to go for.

That’s not happening Steve

• Advertisement

We could just do this without des and Mary’s approval. Brendan you go two, I’ll do 1 and Steve 3. If they are good they won’t block us but just be annoyed, if bad one of us wins

Yeah, it makes sense. If you and Mary are fooling us all then we're fooked anyways, and I just can't see how anything else makes sense :(

Will you be number 3 please? Mary and me can be 1,2.

We can deal with the rest of Springfield later.

We could just do this without des and Mary’s approval. Brendan you go two, I’ll do 1 and Steve 3. If they are good they won’t block us but just be annoyed, if bad one of us wins

But how does that reconcile with there being no counter seer claim aside from a flipped wolf?

It doesn't make any sense. Only thing I can think of is the roleblocking power on Angus....

But it's autopriest? I can't believe that a roleblock would affect that at all.

1.Gertie
    2. Brendan
    3. Steve

How can I not be the seer? Where are they ?

You are both either wolves or just ignoring the irrefutable obvious truth.......

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I had a feeling this would happen after me saying I wouldn’t be here. Nicely done though.

I’ve sneaked into the bathroom to post this but won’t be back until 2.30, that’s when my lunch is.

Whatever you do, do not kill me if you win a bullet. Somebody out of the people trying to blame me is a wolf.

#726 and #799 me and Phil spelled our names with letters. Look through his posts and you’ll see he had my back.

Holly suspected me yes but then she stated she knew about me and Phil.

I’m not getting 726. In get STEVD in Phil’s posts. Not saying I’d want you shot for it but I don’t see it

But how does that reconcile with there being no counter seer claim aside from a flipped wolf?

It doesn't make any sense. Only thing I can think of is the roleblocking power on Angus....

But it's autopriest? I can't believe that a roleblock would affect that at all.

A massive problem is if Gertie and Steve are good and they vote 1,2 it let’s the wolves in!!! God this is such a stupid situation!!!!

Do we let them f**k it up and lynch one tonight?

Ok, if I don’t vote and assuming the silent people who are good don’t block then if it is 123 des Mary Brendan and a wolf wins then that means what, one or more of you three are a wolf?

Mary me and you vote 1 and 2?

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    # 3 Steve

Is there any reason why you might doubt Steve ?

I’m good with this

Do you know what, I am going to bow down to the pressure. Not vote and see what happens. But so many variables.
    for example say des and Mary are bad, surely the other seer would say so but they let Brendan win, Brendan then uses a bullet to kill me or Steve and they can claim he picked the wrong one so the other gets lynched and then game over at munch.

I’m going to turn the PlayStation on and come back after gr to avoid changing my mind.

Good luck villagers

The logic of you and Brendan being cleared is flawed as far as we can tell.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Do you know what, I am going to bow down to the pressure. Not vote and see what happens. But so many variables.
    for example say des and Mary are bad, surely the other seer would say so but they let Brendan win, Brendan then uses a bullet to kill me or Steve and they can claim he picked the wrong one so the other gets lynched and then game over at munch.

I’m going to turn the PlayStation on and come back after gr to avoid changing my mind.

Good luck villagers

Gertie and Brendan I am BEGGING you please vote with me. There’s only two wolves and they can’t block us.

Mary WW wrote: »
    The logic of you and Brendan being cleared is flawed as far as we can tell.

Then it’s brendan so your 123 is fine if it’s not you and des

1.Gertie
    2. Brendan
    3. Steve

Odd post Steve. With two wolves left only places 1 and 2 can be blocked, there’s no wolves after that. If you win then you’re village surely?

Mary WW wrote: »
    I’m good with this

But is Steve good with it?

Brendan will you be around for GR prizes? Maybe would you hold off until Steve confirms?

Any other villagers around, would they please vote 5 and 6?

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond

So unless a villager also votes in these numbers aswell wolves shouldn’t be able to win a prize. Or there is some other poxy prize mechanic we don’t know about!

Gertie and Brendan I am BEGGING you please vote with me. There’s only two wolves and they can’t block us.

What the ****?

But is Steve good with it?

Brendan will you be around for GR prizes? Maybe would you hold off until Steve confirms?

Any other villagers around, would they please vote 5 and 6?

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond

So unless a villager also votes in these numbers aswell wolves shouldn’t be able to win a prize. Or there is some other poxy prize mechanic we don’t know about!

I'll be here between 12.30 and 1 then have to run out so can hold off till 1 anyways

Back in the jacks Steve?

Somethings not right about you.

Then it’s brendan so your 123 is fine if it’s not you and des

Des is seer, we know there’s one in play and there’s no counterclaim

No, if we lose we lose. It’s only since yesterday des wasn’t 100% with me. I have to forget I’m being targeted and go with my gut. If I’m wrong so be it, I will learn and the next claim not say I’m new and be better.

• Advertisement

No, if we lose we lose. It’s only since yesterday des wasn’t 100% with me. I have to forget I’m being targeted and go with my gut. If I’m wrong so be it, I will learn and the next claim not say I’m new and be better.

Next game*

Advertisement