Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Leave top 3 the same, it'll confirm me or one of the others as villagers or it'll do the opposite and you've one wolf in three to pick from. Worst case scenario is the block first 3 and whoever is 4 gets the prize

Oh that's a better idea :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abi, I think you were meant to be the #2 on gr1 before Vernon stepped in. Explain to me again how you missed it?

Also 4 needs to be Gertie or Brendan so we know for sure if we lose then it's a wolf in top 3

Aye, we can rotate that one. My availability is gonna be sketchy for the first Goldrush (Although I SHOULD be able to log a vote), so go with Gertie for the first and me for the second?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Aye, we can rotate that one. My availability is gonna be sketchy for the first Goldrush (Although I SHOULD be able to log a vote), so go with Gertie for the first and me for the second?

Sounds good but that's likely gonna be taken out of our hands baring a successful protect on one of you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Also 4 needs to be Gertie or Brendan so we know for sure if we lose then it's a wolf in top 3

I like you Holly. Hope that’s remembered.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I'm not saying it is him but if it is he has been super clever for today. Get everyone to agree he is safe and then remove himself from today's discussion so he can't be seen to be influencing in the safe knowledge he won't be voted for.

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves ;)

Lads, I wish I could write a more detailed post and closer to 10 but I’ve left enough for ye to work with and I’m on mobile.

I’m the seer. :)

Phil WW wrote: »
    Lads, I wish I could write a more detailed post and closer to 10 but I’ve left enough for ye to work with and I’m on mobile.

I’m the seer. :)

Should have waited 3 more mins Phil, if there is a wolf in the top 3 it's Stevie Wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Hearst gang, stricken from the loss of their leader, redoubled their revenge on the town of Deadwood.

The gang first killed Wendy WW with ferocious force. She was
    Ellsworth, the Gold Claim Protector.

Captain Turner, distraught at his failure to protect his employer meted out his own form of justice and killed Angus WW. He was
    Wild Bill Hickok (NRV male).

Two kills and neither a shot at me? That’s disappointing :(

• Advertisement

FCUK. The Gold Claim protector :(

Unless they have a wolf in the top 3 I don’t think they stand a chance at least

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Lynch form is open.

It’s ok, just means we need to win prizes since our clearing mechanism is gone

Phil, spill the beans, what you got for us?

So Phil, you got any wolves for us? Would be helpful right now.

Can't clear anyone else off the Goldrush

Time to discuss reveals I think! If we have a seer reveal peeks along with Al and Gimp who can corrabarate each other we can potentially walk this with gold rush, my biggest fear is Steve at this stage now!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

It’s ok, we just make Gertie , you, Mary and me the top 4. Village wins prize. If we don’t win then one of me or Mary is bad we don’t win and we have targets for tonight.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It’s ok, we just make Gertie , you, Mary and me the top 4. Village wins prize. If we don’t win then one of me or Mary is bad we don’t win and we have targets for tonight.

That's bollocks

I almost want to tease the village at this stage. Keeps me off the wolves radar but it does make a twitchy goody possibly go for me. Have to watch that

I almost want to tease the village at this stage. Keeps me off the wolves radar but it does make a twitchy goody possibly go for me. Have to watch that

Huh?

• Advertisement

Time to discuss reveals I think! If we have a seer reveal peeks along with Al and Gimp who can corrabarate each other we can potentially walk this with gold rush, my biggest fear is Steve at this stage now!

I’m, I think with the seer info we can walk goldrush today anyway (twin peeks baddie excepted)

Huh?

F**k

Mary is good , Tegan is bad I’m the seer, Phil what’s up with you?

Tegan is miss ingrighausen

F**k

Mary is good , Tegan is bad I’m the seer, Phil what’s up with you?

Oh yes....

We have a seer showdown :D

That post was mean for my backroom!!!!!

Holly, Holly, Holly :rolleyes:

Why am I your biggest fear?

Oh yes....

We have a seer showdown :D

Me, you, Mary and Gertie do the prize and if you guys are clear wolves can’t win.

I guess we wait for Phil so.....

That post was mean for my backroom!!!!!

xsAoS1aOKr1R.gif

• Advertisement

xsAoS1aOKr1R.gif

I’ve a room on COP for my peeks

Advertisement