Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Holly, Holly, Holly :rolleyes:

Why am I your biggest fear?

Cause Phil claimed seer and I know who I am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Desmond WW wrote: »
    I’ve a room on COP for my peeks

No I know that I'm just wondering why Phil claimed :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

That post was mean for my backroom!!!!!

What character have you got a back room with Des?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I guess we wait for Phil so.....

I thought you were covering for me by making me look dogdey and I was gonna play with that. I kept quiet this morning and was gonna keep looking dodgey until I thought time was right to come out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

F**k

Mary is good , Tegan is bad I’m the seer, Phil what’s up with you?

Ah, dude. Had you let me spin a story, I was going to "clear" you too :pac: Was gonna say Tegan was bad too, at a guess, and try to buy you another day.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Phil implies he cleared des in his seer role and now des claims seer

This is awesome!

Steve WW wrote: »
    What character have you got a back room with Des?

Alma Garret

BG needs to protected me.

When we kill Tegan it will confirm I’ve helped us get two wolves.

My first peek was the SK, then Mary (who I voted for first) and then Tegan. If you look at my posting I tried to leave clues about Mary being good and last night after peaking Tegan I was looking for an opportunity to tag her into a post so I jumped on the low posters and had her and Katie. I was hoping if I died you guys would read that post.

So is Mary clean then?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Ah, dude. Had you let me spin a story, I was going to "clear" you too :pac: Was gonna say Tegan was bad too, at a guess, and try to buy you another day.

Booo uurrrnss lol

Thought we had a proper seer off there

So Phil, do you officially recant your seer claim?

So is Mary clean then?

Unless she’s Cy. She’s peaked a character name that I haven’t seen mentioned in deaths.

• Advertisement

Booo uurrrnss lol

Thought we had a proper seer off there

So Phil, do you officially recant your seer claim?

I mean, it was a pretty flimsy claim to begin with :pac:

So, do we have any more seer claims before we close the book :D

I propose:

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Gertie

Why? Cause it prob forces the wolves to be here if Mary was Cy! :pac:

I find it highly unlikely Mary is Cy though. This should ensure the village wins the gold.

Ps. I was really looking forward to playing dodgy bastard card today!!! :(

I propose:

#1 Mary
    #2 Desmond
    #3 Brendan
    #4 Gertie

Why? Cause it prob forces the wolves to be here if Mary was Cy! :pac:

I find it highly unlikely Mary is Cy though. This should ensure the village wins the gold.

Awh, did I get taken off the list? :(

So, assuming we have no more drama, and, mr twin peeks noted, we have the following

Cleared: Brendan, Gertie, des, Mary

Wolf: tegan

Correct?

Des’s suggestion for gold rush this morning seems sensible so, given we’ve lost the gold claim guy. We should be able to control a few gold rushes now which is good news

Phil gets some villager points also but loses a few for not been eaten this morning :D

Ps. I was really looking forward to playing dodgy bastard card today!!! :(

Soz des :(

So, assuming we have no more drama, and, mr twin peeks noted, we have the following

Correct?

Des’s suggestion for gold rush this morning seems sensible so, given we’ve lost the gold claim guy. We should be able to control a few gold rushes now which is good news

Phil gets some villager points also but loses a few for not been eaten this morning :D

Phil is easily resolved, just peek him tonight and it will close the avenue off of him being a brazen sneaky wolf

Awh, did I get taken off the list? :(

Hmmm. We could put you back on the list if the village wants to play Russian roulette with the prizes? I’m not sure I see the benefit as it doesn’t clear you given the fact the wolves can manipulate who wins.

Correct?

Who does that leave as unknowns then?

I'd have been massively worried bout Abi and Wendy, so am really happy they got taken today :pac:

• Advertisement

Correct?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Phil is easily resolved, just peek him tonight and it will close the avenue off of him being a brazen sneaky wolf

I was thinking of peeking Phil but his quick reaction to Conor’s death sort of out me off.

I accidentally chose Wendy last night when I meant to choose Katie as placeholder. That can easily be changed.

I was thinking of peeking Phil but his quick reaction to Conor’s death sort of out me off.

I accidentally chose Wendy last night when I meant to choose Katie as placeholder. That can easily be changed.

I think you have to. I mean, it's not likely in an auto-priest game that a wolf claims seer - but I'd like to close off that possibility.

On the flip side if Phil is good he can go in the list tomorrow

Please peek Katie :)

Lads, who am I missing.

Cleared: Desmond (unless someone reveals against him), Gert & Brendan (for winning the Gold rush)

Bad: Tegan

"Unknowns": Me, Holly, Mary, Katie, Steve

Right?

Who does that leave as unknowns then?

I'd have been massively worried bout Abi and Wendy, so am really happy they got taken today :pac:

Abi is still with us, angus died I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Tegan made sense to me for wolf, missing in action all day yesterday during gold rush, it was her or Angus and sure Angus is dead now.

No counter claim to seer

We have 4 confirmed villagers
    A BG who can reveal
    Al and the Gimp who can reveal, that limits the circle of wolves we are picking from for lynch and peeks.

My suggestion is, play goldrush, see what prizes we get, hopefully a peek and a bullet! We can potentially have the above reveal if we have a peek and another peek tonight. We'd have wolves almost 100% locked out if that were the case. Any counter claims can be easily peeked too

Lads, who am I missing.

Cleared: Desmond (unless someone reveals against him), Gert & Brendan (for winning the Gold rush)

Right?

Des also cleared me, granted cy is still in play

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So I'm number 4?

Lads, who am I missing.

Right?

Yes?

game-mrw-episode-vA4EnqvJxDv2g

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I need to know as I'll be cutting it fine. I'm super busy today so will be voting in the first GR and then being quiet until the second GR unless I win

Advertisement