Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oh my vote came up twice. Mine should be for Conor.

Hardly a wolf Katie but you jumping on the bandwagon after being quiet all day too is making me suspicious.

I already had reservations about voting for Ewan which you can see in two of my previous posts. Conor coming for me took the decision out of my hands because I know for a fact I’m not a wolf and from what everyone(Ewan included) has been saying the last few posts it’s obvious Conor is the wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

If ewan is clean Conor tomorrow? Either myself or Brendan will be munched tomorrow 100% so Conor?

You guys may survive. Wolves are still looking for our seer and other power roles. Hopefully they pick off some more unknown nrvs first.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

We had to vote for him today, no choice so don't feel bad about it.

Conor tomorrow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I really get annoyed when people don't fight for their survival :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Steve WW wrote: »

Hardly a wolf Katie but you jumping on the bandwagon after being quiet all day too is making me suspicious.

I already had reservations about voting for Ewan which you can see in two of my previous posts. Conor coming for me took the decision out of my hands because I know for a fact I’m not a wolf and from what everyone(Ewan included) has been saying the last few posts it’s obvious Conor is the wolf
    It just seemed an odd time and reason to change. Had Ewan been bad I can see why you moved if you were a wolf.

But tbh this game has just highlighted how **** I am at this game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Well well well Conor aswell

I know I'm good, so I know what that makes Dessie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Corrected.

Conor WW wrote: »

Explain?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    You guys may survive. Wolves are still looking for our seer and other power roles. Hopefully they pick off some more unknown nrvs first.

Ah yes, the seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

We had to vote for him today, no choice so don't feel bad about it.

Conor tomorrow?

Well... Des could be too but it would mean that a second wolf had to be in the top 4.

So yeah, Conor first.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    It just seemed an odd time and reason to change. Had Ewan been bad I can see why you moved if you were a wolf.

But tbh this game has just highlighted how **** I am at this game.

To be honest voting Ewan didn’t feel right to me, call it a hunch but he wasn’t giving us anything to work with to save him.

When Conor came out with that I knew 100% he was a wolf, it was too random and so I took my vote off Ewan and put it on Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Do the maths so. Explain to me how being voter number 5 is any different to anybody else who didn’t vote in try top 4 or didn’t announce their vote on thread?

You seem to be targeting me under the misguided view that being the 5th voter makes me more guilty on some capacity. Please do elaborate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

To be honest voting Ewan didn’t feel right to me, call it a hunch but he wasn’t giving us anything to work with to save him.

When Conor came out with that I knew 100% he was a wolf, it was too random and so I took my vote off Ewan and put it on Conor
    But theee was a cfd on me. Why not vote for me to try save Ewan?

I am in no way saying the seer should come out, but we should set some guidelines down about when a good time would be.

The wolves will have munch tomorrow, they will also have their every second day wolf vig. (I presume they used their first one on day1)

If seer has 3 living peeks that are not Brendan and Gertrude, we should consider our options for how the seer reveals info and when

If they have nobody useful, they should 100% remain hidden until such a point that we can protect them

It wasn't really a cfd

The worst CFD in history :pac:

I’ll be back tomorrow before 10, see what the popular opinion is then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    If we are to believe Brendan and him being the recipient of gold, then that would leave Conor

Its possible

Was trying to multi quote on phone and failed utterly. I wasn't talking about the second one I was talking about the first. Mary voted no. 1 and then Vern made a mistake with his no. 2 position and messed it up. We all assumed that the wolves covered 1-4 and Verns mistake let them swoop but could Mary not have won the first one and lied about getting it is what I meant?

Switched over to Juve/Ajax. The other game...

giphy.gif

DEEEEEEEE LIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

• Advertisement

I just wanted to check though, are you worried about Connor primarily cause he voted for you, or are you being swayed by other arguments too?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Was trying to multi quote on phone and failed utterly. I wasn't talking about the second one I was talking about the first. Mary voted no. 1 and then Vern made a mistake with his no. 2 position and messed it up. We all assumed that the wolves covered 1-4 and Verns mistake let them swoop but could Mary not have won the first one and lied about getting it is what I meant?

Am I being stupid here? Is there a reason that this can't be the case that I've not spotted?

The two guys had votes to mess around with, it was always going to be a landslide for Ewan so I knew my vote wouldn’t tip the scale.

I just wanted Conor for the way he came at me, felt very wolfy and after not feeling right about voting Ewan, It made the decision so easy.

Ewan’s death proves it’s now between Conor and Des. I don’t believe it is Des so ding ding ding! we have a winner with Conor. I stand by my vote, I knew it was risky as it was last minute but it felt oh so right :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Am I being stupid here? Is there a reason that this can't be the case that I've not spotted?

It’s not that it can’t be the case its that the hint of suggestion that Mary is bad because of this particular vote is void by Vernon’s mistake. That’s why we are only working off the other 3 votes. We know who at least publicly voted.

Phil WW wrote: »
    I just wanted to check though, are you worried about Connor primarily cause he voted for you, or are you being swayed by other arguments too?

I had been following the posts about the Des/Conor/Ewan situation. I had reservations about Ewan and he himself pointed a finger at Des/Conor.

Think I answered the rest on the post before this

Nope, very possible.

Problem is that in game 2 a wolf won (or didn't) a prize again. And that pool is much much narrower now.

Based on the Ewan flip, we have two dead confirmed villagers in that pool, and me who is cleared from the prize today.

#1 Brendan (good)
    #2 Conor
    #3 Vernon (good)
    #4 ewan (good)
    #5 Desmond

So, wolves have to cover me definitely. That leaves three more.

If all three have covered Conor, Vern and Ewan then Des would win the prize right?

So one has to be a wolf.

Des can still be a wolf and Conor simply doesn't vote on 2 while they cover the rest - but Conor kinda has to be a wolf or there's something going on with the mechanics that we've overlooked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »

It's a spite vote, not a well reasoned vote.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    It’s not that it can’t be the case its that the hint of suggestion that Mary is bad because of this particular vote is void by Vernon’s mistake. That’s why we are only working off the other 3 votes. We know who at least publicly voted.

Yeah, I get why people are focused on the others but I don't want us to completely overlook something either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Nope, very possible.

Problem is that in game 2 a wolf won (or didn't) a prize again. And that pool is much much narrower now.

Based on the Ewan flip, we have two dead confirmed villagers in that pool, and me who is cleared from the prize today.

#1 Brendan (good)
    #2 Conor
    #3 Vernon (good)
    #4 ewan (good)
    #5 Desmond

So, wolves have to cover me definitely. That leaves three more.

If all three have covered Conor, Vern and Ewan then Des would win the prize right?

So one has to be a wolf.

Des can still be a wolf and Conor simply doesn't vote on 2 while they cover the rest - but Conor kinda has to be a wolf or there's something going on with the mechanics that we've overlooked.

Your logic seems spot on

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

It's a spite vote, not a well reasoned vote.

Wolf!

Advertisement